Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three convicted murderers working in Belfast shopping center.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,234 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Laois6556 wrote: »
    Why would I avoid such a simple question? I've actually already stated my view, within the last page infact!

Hi Laois6556, can you answer the simple question I asked you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Laois6556

osarusan wrote: »
    He's already answered it really.

He's rather they were hounded out of jobs than be allowed to have a job.

Yes and I've made my position even clearer in other posts. It's all there for everyone to read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

See osarusans post... he would like them hounded out of any jobs. He also see red "neither" to the b) or c) options previously when I put them to them.

In short he is a liar with a victim complex and has nothing to add to the discussion.

Yes and I've made my position even clearer in other posts. It's all there for everyone to read.

Your position could not be clearer than it is in that post. Good luck lying your way out of that.

Billy86 wrote: »
    Cheers, had a feeling I had come across something to that effect but wasn't bothered going the whole way through the thread AGAIN. So what was that about liars? ;)

Where did I lie? I'm afraid you're the only liar round here, you've even admitted it. :D

• Advertisement

Yes, that you would like them hounded out of any potential jobs, and would prefer "neither" seeing them on the dole or stuck without employment or welfare.

Get yourself and your victim complex out of here, you liar.

You're lying again.

Read my posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭baldbear

They did the crime and paid the time. I'd rather they honestly work somewhere than not at all.

They're cutting keys ffs. It's not like they beat 100s of applicants to the role of mattress tester.

Cutting house keys. Great jobs for violent criminals. Easy access to peoples homes! What could go wrong?

See osarusans post... he would like them hounded out of any jobs. He also see red "neither" to the b) or c) options previously when I put them to them.

In short he is a liar with a victim complex and has nothing to add to the discussion.

You must be a compulsive liar. Read Osarusans post again and tell me where I said that?

Your position could not be clearer than it is in that post. Good luck lying your way out of that.

Read the post again, carefully this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

baldbear wrote: »
    Cutting house keys. Great jobs for violent criminals. Easy access to peoples homes! What could go wrong?

This point has been addressed numerous times. You don't give your address when handing in a key to be cut.

Welcome to the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

What's all this calling each other liars? Are yiz all ten years old?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

How is it the other way around?

If the criminals rights were being put ahead of those of the victim's families, then the victim's families would be forced to get their keys cut in their loved ones' killers place of employment and not allowed get their kets cut elsewhere.

It's ridiculous. Stop arguing about it.

What's all this calling each other liars? Are yiz all ten years old?

:D It seems that way, I caught someone out lying and like a 10 year old they are now saying I'm the liar. It's a deep and meaningfull conversation you've come across.

Where did I lie? I'm afraid you're the only liar round here, you've even admitted it. :D

You said you want them hounded out of their jobs over earning a living. So you don't want them employed.

You said "neither" when I asked if you wanted them on the dole, of not allowed employment or welfare.

You then claimed that I was lying about saying this, when you said it all. It's right there in my post from 00:42 on Monday night. Keep digging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭CaptainInsano

Speaking of dodging questions, I asked you repeatedly if the family should be considered when these guys were all employed in the same place? Someone said Belfast is a big place, that's a cop out. There's always the off chance they'll run into them. One poster NicholasCage said '' They should just go to different key cutters.'' That's one solution I guess, although it's a pretty cold view to hold towards the family.

:D It seems that way, I caught someone out lying and like a 10 year old they are now saying I'm the liar. It's a deep and meaningfull conversation you've come across.

Heh!

As for the key cutting, sometimes you do give your address when you bring keys to be cut; for example, I've always gone to the same shop, and they've been out to instal locks in my house, and mend locks here.
    It's also possible to use credit cards to find addresses with a little social engineering of the kind some murderers might enjoy.

If the criminals rights were being put ahead of those of the victim's families, then the victim's families would be forced to get their keys cut in their loved ones' killers place of employment and not allowed get their kets cut elsewhere.

No, the murderer would be told to move on and the victims family members would be able to shop without having to be served by their relatives killer.

You said you want them hounded out of their jobs over earning a living. So you don't want them employed.

You said "neither" when I asked if you wanted them on the dole, of not allowed employment or welfare.

You then claimed that I was lying about saying this, when you said it all. It's right there in my post from 00:42 on Monday night. Keep digging.

Still with the lies. I didn't say the first thing or the second but I did say the third.

You said to be yesterday that I said these guys should be treated by mob rule. I'd like you to find the post where I said, seeing as you ignored me when I asked yesterday after repeatedly accusing me of saying these men shouldn't be allowed to work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Are you another one of these people that gives a copy of your ID and your home address details in every time you get a key cut?

I just give them a piece of shaped metal, and a note or some coins as payment, personally.
    If someone gets a key cut it's highly likely that they live somewhere near the shop. The convicted rapist could very well see them leaving or entering their premises.

I'd be inclined to think that we're all in agreement here (despite how it looks): people who've served their time should be able to work and earn a living; however, someone who's been convicted of a violent crime probably shouldn't be working in a "customer-facing" job; and such people shouldn't be allowed to resettle near where the crime took place.
    Look at this loopy story from England:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mass-killer-next-door-man-4393691

Still with the lies. I didn't say the first thing or the second but I did say the third.

It's right there in my post with all the quotes, 00:42 Monday night where you said "neither" and osarusan quoted the post where you said look would prefer then ran out of any jobs. You are not only constantly attempting to dodge questions, but you are ignoring your we answers as well. It's kind of comical, really.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,234 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Its really a simple question, and in the 60/70 times you have posted in this thread you have continually dodged the question.

I say you have not answered the question, can you either repeat your answer or actually answer the simple question in the first place?

It's right there in my post with all the quotes, 00:42 Monday night where you said "neither" and osarusan quoted the post where you said look would prefer then ran out of any jobs. You are not only constantly attempting to dodge questions, but you are ignoring your we answers as well. It's kind of comical, really.
    You always resort to this stuff, can you not just discuss the topic?

If someone gets a key cut it's highly likely that they live somewhere near the shop. The convicted rapist could very well see them leaving or entering their premises.

They would have to run out of the shop in pursuit of them in the middle of their shift to get anywhere with that though, and hope to be parked near them or able to get a taxi as soon as they left. Either that of try out every door I the surrounding area whenever they cut a key. It's just not realistic.

You'll need to re-read those posts then.

They would have to run out of the shop in pursuit of them in the middle of their shift to get anywhere with that though, and hope to be parked near them or able to get a taxi as soon as they left. Either that of try out every door I the surrounding area whenever they cut a key. It's just not realistic.

Or get a dodgy friend to follow them.

Its really a simple question, and in the 60/70 times you have posted in this thread you have continually dodged the question.

I say you have not answered the question, can you either repeat your answer or actually answer the simple question in the first place?

Hello, I've answered.

• Advertisement

Speaking of dodging questions, I asked you repeatedly if the family should be considered when these guys were all employed in the same place? Someone said Belfast is a big place, that's a cop out. There's always the off chance they'll run into them. One poster NicholasCage said '' They should just go to different key cutters.'' That's one solution I guess, although it's a pretty cold view to hold towards the family.
    I don't recall being asked that question before in this thread, but I agree that proximity to their victims families could represent and issue, and that there wouldn't have been much of an argument against relocating the to other areas, even other counties, to create some distance.

Advertisement