Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three convicted murderers working in Belfast shopping center.

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I did say they should work but this should be special circumstance and set up to cater for these types of people and it should involve actually contributing and helping communities and supervised.

I would not expect to be treated with respect if I didn't give any so come on off these high horses and actually have a heart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

I did say they should work but this should be special circumstance and set up to cater for these types of people and it should involve actually contributing and helping communities and supervised.

I would not expect to be treated with respect if I didn't give any so come on off these high horses and actually have a heart.

So these guys that you don't want working in low end jobs with or without much contact with the public... what kind of jobs that "help communities" would you be suggesting for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,130 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

So, some sort of work experience program then, perhaps where a large company offers criminals low paid and supervised jobs to help them adjust back into society? That type of thing?

You know, the type of work experience program these guys were on before the mob hounded them out of it?

Advertisement