Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL Regular Season 2014-2015

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

Kings not in, i think every team in the playoffs are happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

RichFTW wrote: »
    Jets and Flames through, happy thread I presume!

Extremely happy. Few nervous moments last night and fatigue took over in the end but got there. Roll on the playoffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

scottmcb04 wrote: »
    Kings not in, i think every team in the playoffs are happy!

Disrespect the Flames at your peril :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

I'm happy that Canucks made the playoffs. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dublinproud

Ottawa make it 5 Canadian teams into the playoffs. Amazing season for them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Hawks play Nashville in the first round. With his we're playing I'll go with Nashville in 6 and that's being generous

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

All this playoff talk, sigh. Be a long time until I experience them as a fan! Rough up Montreal a bit tonight and win the McDavid lottery is my dream. Here's a simulator I've been using for a while now to get my hopes up: http://nhllotterysimulator.com/#/

RichFTW wrote: »
    All this playoff talk, sigh. Be a long time until I experience them as a fan! Rough up Montreal a bit tonight and win the McDavid lottery is my dream. Here's a simulator I've been using for a while now to get my hopes up: http://nhllotterysimulator.com/#/

I know how you feel. I'm a Sabres fan.

I guess I got a little carried away with the lottery thing. I want Sabres to win it. :P

2h0rQRa.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Going to be a very interesting post season this year. Who are people going for in the next round? Want to throw up the ties and do some predictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,966 ✭✭✭cena

Ducks vs jets. hard to know who well win this.

Hoping ducks win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

cena wrote: »

Hoping ducks win.

Would fancy the Flames taking the Jets. Horrible record against the Ducks. So Jets for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

Berserker wrote: »
    Going to be a very interesting post season this year. Who are people going for in the next round? Want to throw up the ties and do some predictions?

All of the games could really go either way, so close to call. Blues, Lightning and Rangers would be the only ones I would put money on at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

cena wrote: »

Hoping ducks win.

Eh, get out. Go Jets Go!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,966 ✭✭✭cena

Game centre is now 30 dollars for the playoffs etc

Advertisement