Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL Regular Season 2014-2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

The Sabres are now 9-3-0 in their last 12 games. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Feeling quietly optimistic at the start...

1470056_10154993392030235_211122848326546692_n.jpg?oh=3df9ec18fdecd6cf24f7aec1112705dd&oe=54FBEE36&__gda__=1430755562_e1e4a1f11ed6549821c283c91260b5fb

Not so much :(

64287_10152657139453425_6384884190369086000_n.jpg?oh=0cc538b530ad2a5f1034472ecfb630b6&oe=5510A588&__gda__=1430742601_db595e8a2e614b63501a9ea7379ea7c6

• Registered Users Posts: 9,967 ✭✭✭cena

Anyone watch the winter classic program yet.

I can't view it by the NHL site and my tablet doesn't have flash player.

Anyone know a way to watch it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

cena wrote: »
    Anyone watch the winter classic program yet.

I can't view it by the NHL site and my tablet doesn't have flash player.

Anyone know a way to watch it?

Setanta are showing it. It might be on freeview. Haven't managed to catch it yet but plan to over Christmas.

Freeview? Doubt it.

Watching the games online would probably be the best way to go.

• Advertisement

I got the episode. Not watch it all yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

It was good - well worth watching. Especially when one player lost 11 teeth and carried on playing!

I thought you were talking about Hawks vs Caps @ 01/01/2015

Edmonton Oilers have lost 19 out of their last 20 games. (1-13-6) :eek:

Berserker wrote: »
    Setanta are showing it. It might be on freeview. Haven't managed to catch it yet but plan to over Christmas.

It's on freeview on Setanta next Wednesday night @ 2100. Watched tonight's episode and it was excellent. It wasn't on freeview tonight. Islanders v Jets is on freeview straight after it, next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Phoenix wrote: »
    Edmonton three nil down after first period vs Calgary

Make that 1-14-6.

Last night Buffalo made a good comeback. Starting third period 0-3, evened it out, including a shorthanded goal and won the game in a shootout.

It's on freeview on Setanta next Wednesday night @ 2100. Watched tonight's episode and it was excellent. It wasn't on freeview tonight. Islanders v Jets is on freeview straight after it, next week.

I have the 2 episodes. Well record that game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

The Oilers won a hockey game last night. Still, Derek Roy and Teddy Purcell managed to not get a shot on goal from a 2 on 0 breakaway. Edmonton, ladies and gents.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Waitsian

Carlyle gone at last thankfully. Nonis next.

mod9maple wrote: »
    Carlyle gone at last thankfully. Nonis next.

But who well replace them? Hard for any team to see there jersey been grown on the ice by fans. Hopefully they well get someone good

A new season is upon us. Thoughts and rants in here. As a Ranger, I cannot wait for the fun to commence. Really looking forward to the season ahead after our exploits last year.

Oh I've just found this thread, I may be joining you on it, as for affiliations I happen to be an islanders fan which may not sit so well with you depending on how much you buy into rivalries but I am really enjoying this season for obvious reasons!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Here's the latest on the season as we head into the All-Star break:

http://www.krank.ie/category/lifestyle/spo/nhl-201415-shedding-leafs/

I didn't like Ovechkin's attitude last night. Looking forward to the skills competition tonight.

Starts at midnight, and game tomorrow @ 10PM.

Oh I've just found this thread, I may be joining you on it, as for affiliations I happen to be an islanders fan which may not sit so well with you depending on how much you buy into rivalries but I am really enjoying this season for obvious reasons!

Nah, I'm ok once your not a Flyers fan. :D Never had any problems with any Islanders. Welcome to the forum. I'd say you are really enjoying the season alright. Thinking about the post season already?

Nah, I'm ok once your not a Flyers fan. :D Never had any problems with any Islanders. Welcome to the forum. I'd say you are really enjoying the season alright. Thinking about the post season already?

Ha well I am optimistic thats for sure, the future is bright atm (which is nice for a change, this rebuilding carryon takes a long time). I wouldn't be sure either way, we still have serious trouble with our back up goaltender I'm not sure if johnson is just in a rut or is hopeless. Might have to call on poulin. If halak gets injured we are in a fix. Esp if it lasts.

See young Tavares equalled the all-star record too. I imagine if you got selected for all-star game and played bad it would mess up your morale. Theres a lot of talk of tomorrows game being possibly cancelled with the snow. I would love to be there, all that snow, all the (not cancelled) hockey. Magical.

See young Tavares equalled the all-star record too. I imagine if you got selected for all-star game and played bad it would mess up your morale. Theres a lot of talk of tomorrows game being possibly cancelled with the snow. I would love to be there, all that snow, all the (not cancelled) hockey. Magical.

Yeah, I work with people in Manhattan and they had to leave their office before noon today because the subway was closing. There may be road travel restrictions too overnight. The snow is set to be around for a few days. Can't see the game going ahead if that is the case.

Well I'm delighted, good to see them play so well, even without Okposo, I'll never sleep now. I have no one else to brag to which leads me to you... which I am sure you will appreciate. I am still entirely confused on that last penalty on the Isles. I think the refs robbed Halak of his shutout.. I would've thought if anyone would be penalised for that 3 on 1 fight it would have been your buckos in the red white and blue... ah well onwards...and hopefully upwards. Okposo is 6-8 weeks out -_- but clutterbuc got his A, I know i would hate him if i was a fan of any other team he is so good at irritating the crap out of people, but being as it is that I'm an islanders fan I love him.

I watched the AS Game. Thought it was pants. One of those "good to be in the crowd" games. Hockey is nothing without the intensity.

I watched the AS Game. Thought it was pants. One of those "good to be in the crowd" games. Hockey is nothing without the intensity.

Yeah, 0 penalties and 29 goals. I hoped Team Foligno would win though.

• Advertisement

I'm defo a Toews fanboy. Well, after Stammy.

Advertisement