Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL Regular Season 2014-2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Easy mistake to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

7 minutes in and it's Sabres 2 - 2 Wild.

Girgensons with a goal and an assist.

Cmon Buffalo!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Go Jets Go!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭mitchmeister

had to do it, was sick of crappy streams and lags so resubscribed to Game Center, and having it on my iphone and ipad is so handy! 20 bucks a month is worth it for me to see the flyers in beautiful HD! magnifique!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Hawks punished badly for their stupid mistakes by the we're last night. Wings were by far the better team, they need to improve it this circus trip could be bleak.

Leafs goalie on power play skates out of the net to pass the puck, but falls and Sabres get a short-handed goal.

It's 2-0 after the 1st period.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Rangers 2-1 Pens after the first. Something missing from the Pens, imo. Confident of a Rangers win in this one, after watching that first period.

What a game. Sabres 6 - 2 Leafs.

• Advertisement

Brian Gionta's first game with Sabres with a goal, and two of them actually.

It was only the 2nd game for the Sharks new goalie, Grosenick. On his first game he made 45 saves in a shutout. Playing against the Sabres he only stopped 9 out of 12 pucks. The last goal was in the empty net.

Sabres 4 - 1 Sharks

9-2. There is nothing else to say. Shocking.

9-2. There is nothing else to say. Shocking.

Shocking indeed. It's been a while since I've seen that many goals in a game.

I haven't even bothered to look back. I have seen the reports. The Leafs FB page was comical last night with a video of a great save... we were 4-0 down at that stage.

Sabres get their 3rd win in a row.

Sabres 2 - 1 Capitals

Great win against the Wings last night. A very coherent performance. Bozak's SH goal was a thing of quality.

You can vote for which players you'd like to see in the All Stars game.
    https://allstarvote.nhl.com/en-us/Ballot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

I think there are a few Cork based hockey fans here?
    Risings sons brewery down the coal quay, a sports bar, are showing NHL.
    Two games today, 6 and 9.

Sabres get their 4th win in the last 5 games.

2-1 against Habs.

They'll meet again tomorrow night in Montreal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Rangers playing some good hockey at the moment. Shut out the flyers y'day and a good win again today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Leafs redeeming themselves somewhat. Caps coach didn't help things switching goalies so early though.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Fame and Demise

Great game in Montreal. 3-3 going into OT. Enroth made some unreal saves for the Sabres

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Oilers have lost 10 games in a row. :eek:

Sabres have won 5 out of their last 6 games. Going up against the Bolts tonight.

Also Sabres forward Zemgus Girgensons is #1 right now in NHL All Star public votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

...and Sabres win again. That makes it 6 wins in the last 7 games now. Sabres goalie Jhonas Enroth has 95.3% saves in the last 7 games.

2-1 shootout win against the Lightning, they'll meet again tomorrow night for a rematch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Anyone interested in taking over one of the fantasy hockey teams?
    Need some who will be active to turn around an excellent team.

No mention of the bizzare Pens shootout win, Oilers 11-game losing streak or Sabres turnaround. :P

• Advertisement

GvidoR wrote: »
    No mention of the bizzare Pens shootout win, Oilers 11-game losing streak or Sabres turnaround. :P

I know. It's hard to keep up. It's a hard thing to Keep on top at a monthly interval and keep it interesting for the passive fan.

I kinda have to concentrate on teams people may have heard of as much as I would love to wax lyrical about the job Peter Laviolette is doing in Nashville and line changes in Raleigh.

:)

Advertisement