Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL Regular Season 2014-2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

HNIC on the TV.

What a time to be alive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

1-1 Rangers @ Habs at the end of the first. Game hasn't really got going yet. Ranger PP is still a bit of a mess. The Habs goal was SH on our PP. AV is putting out 1 D and 4 forwards on the PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭mitchmeister

Flyers defense is pretty bad... too many come behind games for my liking....

Phaneuf needs to be benched for the next game. He's a disgrace to the shirt. Relying on Kessel to defend the second goal was criminal.

The difference to the team when Reimer is in nets is amazing. Though throwing him in when you're 4-0 down is pointless.

Kadri needs to be traded before his value is decimated. He is a luxury we can't afford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Two defeats in a row now for the hawks. Never got their heads right after the Blues second ”goal”. Big rebound performance needed against the Sens tonight. Game starts at 11 so might stay up fora change.

• Advertisement

aaronm13 wrote: »
    Two defeats in a row now for the hawks. Never got their heads right after the Blues second ”goal”. Big rebound performance needed against the Sens tonight. Game starts at 11 so might stay up fora change.

How are you watching it?

How are you watching it?

I've an online subscription, not game centrer but can't mention it here. If you need details pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

I have some ways of watching the games as well, if you're interested Bonnie. :)

Watching Hawks vs Sens tonight. Puck drop in about 20 minutes.

Hawks 2 - 1 Sens with 5 minutes left in 2nd. Senators are getting a lot of penalties.

By all means let me know.

2 TDs in NO between Packers and Saints in the first 5min. 7-7

So that's gonna distract me anyway for a while.

1-0 to SJS anyway

1-0 to SJS anyway

Make that 2-0 at the end of the first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭mitchmeister

ya reckon any pubs would show some games? woolshed shows everything BUT the NHL... even college football! cmon!

ya reckon any pubs would show some games? woolshed shows everything BUT the NHL... even college football! cmon!

Ask them and I'm sure they'll put it on.

Pifko (Slovak bar) on the Quays is good for it as is Czech Inn in Temple Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

Oh I love the Czech Inn ... it's been years since I have been there - do they still serve Paulaner on draft?

Oh I love the Czech Inn ... it's been years since I have been there - do they still serve Paulaner on draft?

You can practically get Paulaner on draught anywhere in Dublin these days.
    But they have it too

Get on the Zlaty Bazant bandwagon. Class.

I wrote a wee piece on the season so far.

http://www.krank.ie/category/lifestyle/spo/nhl-201415-story-far/

Leafs set a new franchise record last night allowing only 10 shots on goal by the Sabres.

It was weird, my internet stopped working right as the Leafs scored the 2nd goal. Woke up this morning and it was back on, but the result wasn't very pleasant... 0-4

Phaneuf on ice for 16:20 with 3 trips to the box. Anyone see it?

I wouldn't read too much into this, The Sabres are pretty pretty poor this year.

We'll beat Columbus on Friday and lose to the Hawks on Saturday and so it continues.

I wouldn't read too much into this, The Sabres are pretty pretty poor this year.

They weren't really any better last season.

Will watch Wings vs Caps tonight.

That was never inferred. :)

I'm adept at seeing mediocrity. :)

Red Wings @ Caps is a very cagey affair so far. 0-0 after the first. Very few shots too.

• Advertisement

Ended up 4-2

Really looking forward to Kings @ Pens tonight. Should be a top game. I think the Pens might sneak it given that they have home ice.

Sabres vs Bruins puck drop in a minute.

Anyone else watching the Kings @ Pens? Pens 2-0 up at the end of the 1st. Good game.

End of the 2nd. Still 2-0. Tight game. Crosby still has to register his first SOG.

Sabres and Bruins going into overtime. 2-2 after 3rd.

Fat Phil scores for the Leafs against the Jackets.

Phaneuf is doing my nut in. He needs to be traded.

What a game and result at the ACC. Haven't seen us play like that in a long time.

The new line changes are clicking. Winnik has been immense and Kadri was wonderful tonight.

Even our glorious captain had a great game.

What a game and result at the ACC. Haven't seen us play like that in a long time.

Watched bits of this to break the boredom of the Rangers game and I thought it was a fantastic game. Reimer was outstanding.

Berserker wrote: »
    Watched bits of this to break the boredom of the Rangers game and I thought it was a fantastic game. Reimer was outstanding.

Gutted about the game but agree Reimer was excrement. Really worried about the Hawks lack of offence this season. Kane, Towes and Sharp need to start performing.

• Advertisement

Reimer was far from excrement! :P

Advertisement