Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

What email address did you send your complaint to? I've followed this thread for long enough so I'm adamant I want a free razor. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Got the very same emails as ye lads.Wonder will it arrive soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ibstar

It's been 6 months since the last time we shaved because of the wait for the free razor.

Gilette...Please send out our free razors, as some of our family members and friends stopped recognizing us..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,846 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Got something similar

Dear Seve,

Thank you for your email addressed to AG Lafley regarding our recent online offer of a free Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor. Mr Lafley has asked me to look into this and reply to you on his behalf.

This offer was extremely popular and it has taken us longer than expected to process all applications. I would like to thank you for your patience whilst we have done this.

I confirm that you did successfully register for this promotion and your complimentary razor has been ordered. I would like to sincerely apologise for the long delay in sending this to you and thank you for your interest in Gillette.

Best regards,

The P & G Promotions Team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

got same email, probably still wont use it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 polarax

Got the same email today. Now to just play the waiting game again...

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

DubDJ wrote: »
    What email address did you send your complaint to? I've followed this thread for long enough so I'm adamant I want a free razor. :D

would like to know too!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

mrcheez wrote: »
    ok so far we have the following emails listed...

pgukire.im@pg.com
    pgpromotions@sykes.com
    lee.i@pg.com

I sent a mail to "pgukire.im@pg.com", but got no response. Those of you getting responses which email was used?

As above, I'm betting it's one of those ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭yizorselves

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Dear

Thank you for contacting P & G Promotions

Thank you for contacting us regarding our recent online offer of a free Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor.

This offer was extremely popular and it has taken us longer than expected to process all applications. I would like to thank you for your patience whilst we have done this.

I confirm that you did successfully register for this promotion and your razor has been ordered to be sent out to you today. I would like to sincerely apologise for the long delay in sending this to you and thank you for your interest in Gillette.

Best regards,

Thats what I got today

I got this yesterday too

• Registered Users Posts: 64,941 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Ditto. Perhaps they should start sending us the bloody razors and stop wasting time on emails / customer survey links :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Got a reply from pgpromotions@sykes saying the same as the above replies. Just copy and pasting a template I'm guessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭6541

I am really annoyed, I missed the whole shave or Dye thing because of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭CH3OH

I got mine this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Mac 3

Dear

Thank you for contacting P & G Promotions

Thank you for contacting us regarding our recent online offer of a free Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor.

I confirm that you did successfully register for this promotion and your razor has been ordered to be sent out to you today. I would like to sincerely apologise for the long delay in sending this to you and thank you for your interest in Gillette.

Best regards,

Thats what I got today

E mailed the MD and got the same response

Mine came today!!!

I was getting to like this beard!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

Really disappointed with this, I had two interviews I couldn't shave for as I'd no razor. Not being clean shaven really went against me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

If i trip up on this beard I'm suing Gillette!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Received my razor this morning. Only took 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭Sono

Got an email a couple of weeks ago saying one was being sent out but nada so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Sono wrote: »
    Got an email a couple of weeks ago saying one was being sent out but nada so far.

ditto

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

I applied at the very start originally. I never sent any follow up emails. Has anyone got one who did the same? Or are the only people receiving them those who sent a follow up email? Just curious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

ditto

+1

I was informed by email on March 30th that the item had been posted on March 25th, but they also asked me to confirm my correct address - would have thought they'd seek that info BEFORE sticking it in the post.

Rashers72 wrote: »
    I applied at the very start originally. I never sent any follow up emails. Has anyone got one who did the same? Or are the only people receiving them those who sent a follow up email? Just curious!

I sent a follow up email yet haven't got mine yet so make of that what you will!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Rashers72 wrote: »

I sent an email to follow up, they replied about a month ago saying they would investigate it.

I sent an email a few days back and they said they'd send one out, I got it this morning. I reckon you've no chance of getting one unless you email complaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I sent an email weeks ago and got no reply at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

DubDJ wrote: »
    I sent an email a few days back and they said they'd send one out, I got it this morning. I reckon you've no chance of getting one unless you email complaining.

Be doing me a favour by not sending me one of their crappy razors.

kneemos wrote: »
    Be doing me a favour by not sending me one of their crappy razors.

So why did you ask for it then? It's free and you haven't got it yet, you'd think you'd be happy with that but instead you'd prefer to give out about something you clearly dont use but have asked for one cos it's free! Good work

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Sono wrote: »
    So why did you ask for it then? It's free and you haven't got it yet, you'd think you'd be happy with that but instead you'd prefer to give out about something you clearly dont use but have asked for one cos it's free! Good work

Asked for one because it was free.
    Statement stands.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Yeah, well, joke's on you Gillette, I haven't shaved since October and am rocking a sizeable beard these days!

To think if I got this razor I still would've been an avid shaver and mindless Gillette shill :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement