Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

mickzer wrote:
    Mine arrived today. ..just the razor and blade in a jiffy bag.

Same here...tracked mode delivery as promised after so many emails...yay !!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,635 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Mark your correspondence FAO Justine Howarth

pgconsumercare.im@pg.com
    mickzer wrote: »
    Mine arrived today.:):)..just the razor and blade in a jiffy bag.
    tharmor wrote: »
    Same here...tracked mode delivery as promised after so many emails...yay !!

You both got it via the above email correct?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

mrcheez wrote:

Thank you for your email to Mr Lafley who has noted your comments and asked me to respond on his behalf. 

We would like to investigate why you haven’t yet received your razor; please can you supply us with your full name and postal address to enable us to do this.  We should be able to get back to you in the next two weeks.  

Thank you very much for your patience.

Kind regards, 

Joanne

Consumer Relations

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

mrcheez wrote: »
    Yes.(for me)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Razor, apology and €10 Gillette voucher arrived this morning courtesy of Ms. Justine Howarth :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lumi wrote: »
    Razor, apology and €10 Gillette voucher arrived this morning courtesy of Ms. Justine Howarth :)

I got a razor this morning. No letter no voucher infact not even a box around the razor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I got a razor this morning. No letter no voucher infact not even a box around the razor!

Yep, my razor was unboxed in a Jiffy bag. The voucher and letter arrived in a separate envelope

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Sono

I feel robbed I only got the razor, I'm so upset by this now, day ruined

• Registered Users Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭irishgeo

i still havent got anything , i cant remember who i emailed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

irishgeo wrote: »
    i still havent got anything , i cant remember who i emailed.

This was the method that finally got results for me
    Mark your correspondence FAO Justine Howarth

pgconsumercare.im@pg.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

2 emails arrived today re my as yet to arrive razor.
    This was the 1st one P&G Promotions [Case ID #: 484]Dear XXXX,
    Thank you for your email addressed to AG Lafley regarding our recent online offer of a free Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor. Mr Lafley has asked me to look into this and reply to you on his behalf.

This offer was extremely popular and it has taken us longer than expected to process all applications. I would like to thank you for your patience whilst we have done this.

I confirm that you did successfully register for this promotion and your complimentary razor has been ordered. I would like to sincerely apologise for the long delay in sending this to you and thank you for your interest in Gillette.

Best regards,
    The P & G Promotions Team

Followed by:

Dear Mr XXXX,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Gillette promotion you entered into last year.

We would like to investigate why you haven’t yet received your razor; please can you supply us with your full name and postal address to enable us to do this. We should be able to get back to you in the next two weeks.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Kind regards,
    Susanne
    P&G Consumer Care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Blackie Grey

Sono wrote: »
    I feel robbed I only got the razor, I'm so upset by this now, day ruined

Dont worry love youll be ok pet :P

You on the blob mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

My details have been sent and I've got one on the way. They must have copped that we were sending emails for them.

Edit: I say it is on the way. But I've no way to prove it.

Yamanoto wrote: »
    This was the method that finally got results for me

i gave it a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Got an email confirming my razor was dispatched today by registered mail. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,845 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

My details have been sent and I've got one on the way. They must have copped that we were sending emails for them.

Edit: I say it is on the way. But I've no way to prove it.

mine is on the way since 25th march

after admitting their cock up they said it was dispatched then

i emailed them last week to see if it was still in their mail room and got a one line response back saying they posted it and i should check with my local post office

Just got confirmation that the razor will be sent via recorded delivery.

They mentioned that the razor had been posted to me in February (funny how my record suddenly appeared in their database after being told repeatedly that it wasn't there!), so perhaps that's why the postie lost his beard at the time.

Cheers for the latter email folks, that appears to be the only channel that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭Sonya4u

Would you believe I recieved mine by registered post today.....just a razor in an envelope....no letter or compliment slip...but 7 months after I applied and 5 emails it did arrive!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Easily the worst managed promotion on the planet. I'm still waiting could do with a new razor, will email them for the off chance I get one !

justine is looking into my lost razor.

why didn't they just have everybody email Justine for a razor instead or running a offer that was disaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

im gonna wait and see how long it takes without emailing them, maybe they will do their jobs EVENTUALLY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

im gonna wait and see how long it takes without emailing them, maybe they will do their jobs EVENTUALLY

LOL yeah I think it's much more interesting just to see how bad they can be. 8 months now and still floundering with no coherent response. It all seems so haphazard, some people get vouchers and apologies and razors. Some people get razors. Most get nothing. Does it just depend on their current batch of transition year work experience students or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

LOL yeah I think it's much more interesting just to see how bad they can be. 8 months now and still floundering with no coherent response. It all seems so haphazard, some people get vouchers and apologies and razors. Some people get razors. Most get nothing. Does it just depend on their current batch of transition year work experience students or what?

Almost everyone that got one had to beg for it....maybe six months down the line I might write them a letter. A not so nice one. I genuinely do want to see if they are just slowly going down through the list which they couldnt be. Jaysis might try and blag meself a job seeing hows I could do it better than them lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Sure. Its only 15€ to bring them the small claims court for the crack. Price of a razor !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

I just emailed them there now so we will see what happens. I am currently using a Wilkinson Sword Quattro I got free with a FHM titty mag back when I was a young buck around 2004 so I think if I get the free razor and it suits my face I'll be switching to Gillette, I'll just buy a dozen or so packets of razor blades when I'm in Asia again as they are away cheaper than here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

I wasnt getting mine at all, aafter 5 months wait, i emailed, got it 2 weeks later. All the other razors to other adddresses i never received.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

I have emailed them and they just told me that they can't find me on their registered list so nothing they can do .Very shoddy of this company .

shardylan wrote: »
    I have emailed them and they just told me that they can't find me on their registered list so nothing they can do .Very shoddy of this company .

A few of us got that reply. Make sure to email Justine, and use the email address posted recently.

Caveat: this is assuming you did sign up back in Sept of course!

Finally one razor enroute.

I don't think they will ever do another offer after this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

mrcheez wrote: »
    A few of us got that reply. Make sure to email Justine, and use the email address posted recently.

Caveat: this is assuming you did sign up back in Sept of course!

I registered for myself ,my husband and my son.When I emailed address (earlier in posts ) I got a reply from Suzanne but when I emailed again thinking Id get a diff reply I was told they couldn't find me as they had stated so no joy that way
    Can you post Justines email in case it's diff than the one I tried .Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement