Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,870 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Ah feck it, I wasn't going to bother me arse... but just sent the fu€&er5 and email there....

tame enough, but with a subtle message

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I'm the same.. What's the address im going write agsin

Customer services are merely fobbing folks off at this stage, so perhaps cc your correspondence to Irwin Lee, the UK & IRE MD - lee.i@pg.com

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Customer services are merely fobbing folks off at this stage, so perhaps cc your correspondence to Irwin Lee, the UK & IRE MD - lee.i@pg.com

And joe@rte.ie too! Don't forget joe!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Fack...im moving this weekend, still no razor.
    The next hairy person in my apartment can have it!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Start TWEETING.

need a catchy #

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

#razorsoryoudie

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭dman15333

Got this email from them this morning

''Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to change the service where the Gillette razor promo is handled. The new service is currently in a transition situation and working their way through outstanding applications and requests. This is taking more time than expected, resulting in the promised product is taking longer than set out in our original T&Cs.

We want to reassure you that you will receive your razor in due cause.''

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

The irony of their tweet isn't lost on me!

NiRk5Hv.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭IrishSkyBoxer

What email address are ye sending complaints to. I've emailed two and got no replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

dman15333 wrote: »
    Got this email from them this morning

''Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to change the service where the Gillette razor promo is handled. The new service is currently in a transition situation and working their way through outstanding applications and requests. This is taking more time than expected, resulting in the promised product is taking longer than set out in our original T&Cs.

We want to reassure you that you will receive your razor in due cause.''

That might not be very helpful, but it's The Best You're Going to Get

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,870 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

That might not be very helpful, but it's The Best You're Going to a man can Get

FYP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭dman15333

What email address are ye sending complaints to. I've emailed two and got no replies.

I just went to the Gillette website and used the 'Contact Us' form. Got the reply within 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

Seve OB wrote: »
    FYP :)

I thought it was obvious enough as it was :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

It's been so long I can't even remember which email account I used (I only applied once and I suspect from a regularly but not often used email account). Or whether I used work or home address. Did we receive a confirmation email and can anyone tell me what the subject line was?

Gonna email for a prompt delivery or prompt removal from database.

Anyone remember if there was a confirmation mail at the time. If so what was the email address or subject line. I'd like to email my complaint from the mail address I used to sign up but searching for any of gilette fusion proctor is turning up nothing for me in my mail accounts.

I definitely did sign up but the intervening aeons have clouded my memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,648 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Anyone remember if there was a confirmation mail at the time. If so what was the email address or subject line. I'd like to email my complaint from the mail address I used to sign up but searching for any of gilette fusion proctor is turning up nothing for me in my mail accounts.

I have one email address I use for all of these kinds of offers (or things prone to earn spam later on) and the only reference to Gillette is in my "Sent" folder when I sent a mail to "pgukire.im@pg.com" on Feb 6th enquiring as to the whereabouts of said razor (to which I've yet to receive a reply).

So no, no confirmation mail was sent.

Ok that makes sense now that I couldn't find anything in the account I thought I used. I presume I'll also be told I supplied incorrect info. Scumbags...

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Mac 3

I never received any confirmation e mail when I supplied my details.

Still waiting here too.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

I never got a confirmation when I applied either.
    I sent them an e-mail yesterday and got this today:

Hi xxxxxxxx and thanks for your email.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to change the service where the Gillette razor promo is handled. The new service is currently in a transition situation and working their way through outstanding applications and requests. This is taking more time than expected, resulting in the promised product is taking longer than set out in our original T&Cs.

We want to reassure you that you will receive your razor in due cause.

For further information please call 0845 456 0142or if you prefer email pgpromotions@sykes.com

The phone is not manned at all times but there is a voicemail service in place for you to leave a message along with your details. Someone will call back within in one working day.

This is an exceptional situation for which we sincerely apologise. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Kind regards,

Joanne

Consumer Relations

I seem to remember someone else receiving the same reply earlier in this thread with the same spelling mistakes, so I'd assume it's just a canned reply.

Feck it. If mine arrives, I'm sending it back.

:pac:

This is what I got

Thanks for recently contacting P&G!

Your comments are very important to us and we'd love to help! But if you're receiving this message, your browser isn't compatible with ours so you can't see our reply. We know you're waiting to hear from us, so we'd like you to call the toll-free number on the product package and provide your email address.

Thanks for your interest in P&G products - we're waiting to hear from you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Here's my reply

Dear Mrmac,

Thank you for contacting P & G Promotions.

Can you please supply your complete contact details, address and phone number? With these details we can chase up your razor.

Best regards,

P & G Promotions

• Registered Users Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭daheff

never heard a thing back off them. This has to go down as one of the worst promotional own goals ever!! :eek:

ok so far we have the following emails listed...

pgukire.im@pg.com
    pgpromotions@sykes.com
    lee.i@pg.com

I sent a mail to "pgukire.im@pg.com", but got no response. Those of you getting responses which email was used?

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭crayon80

I got the "razor in due cause" email .

It was sent from pgconsumers.im@pg.com and it says for further info contact pgpromotions@sykes.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

I got this response from pgpromotions@sykes.com earlier today
    Good afternoon,

This promotion has now finished and there is no more stock available. There will be future promotions if you wish to apply.

Kind regards,

On behalf of the P&G Promotional customer care team

• Registered Users Posts: 20,415 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Yes.No.Is it.Is it not.Which way is up . Which way is down.

We're going to CRASH...AAAAAARRRRRGGGGG!

Global Gilette Shortage????!!!!
    No stock left OMG. Gilette have run out of product and can't foresee a situation where they will be able to manufacture them again.

Or the clown who put together the promotion didn't put a sensible limit on the amount of applications that would be accepted...
    (although that would have limited the number of email addresses they could get for free ...)

Lumi wrote: »
    I got this response from pgpromotions@sykes.com earlier today

Got same response ... time to sue!

;)

That is a bit shabby. Right lads. Razor recommendations?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

If they have ran out of promo stock they should be sending out some retail stock instead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement