Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 5 Transfers.

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 148 ✭✭Pipjam

Did RVP to Rooney.

You captaining him or sticking with Adebayor?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Pipjam wrote: »
    You captaining him or sticking with Adebayor?

Going with Adebayor

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

maybe forster and kaboul over clyne and lloris. Will leave you some money for an upgrade. Spurs fans on here reckon kaboul could lose his place but will start tomorrow and should be good for the next few weeks.

Mmm, have Clyne since he was 5.0 and think he could keep rising as people cotton on to Saints fixtures. Especially if he can get an assist or two.

Don't want to go much cheaper than that at the back, would like to keep Courtois really but dropping to lloris (at least) makes sense allowing me keep the likes of Ade along with Costa/Aguero. But the team posted has little or no wriggle room price wise. Forster and doubling up on Saints defence may not be out of the question!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭james123

If you had peille would you transfer him out for adebayor?

james123 wrote: »
    If you had peille would you transfer him out for adebayor?

Probably not. Who are your other strikers?

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    Probably not. Who are your other strikers?

costa and rooney. It would just be an impact move for this week probably get rid of him after that as have a southampton defender and wanted to spread my players across more teams, have no spurs players.

james123 wrote: »
    costa and rooney. It would just be an impact move for this week probably get rid of him after that as have a southampton defender and wanted to spread my players across more teams, have no spurs players.

You've a good enough captain option in Rooney. Saints fixtures are a dream right now, I'm gonna have two, maybe even three of them for a while. Pelle will most likely rise in price again shortly giving you a profit selling him if you wait, but that may not matter so much to you, but it's why I'm keeping him with a view to swapping to Aguero shortly. But I'm wildcarding so can go with Ade, Costa and Pelle this week.

How's this looking with an hour to go??

Forster, Hamer
    Clyne, Chambers, Duff, Moore, Hutton
    Fabregas, Siggy, Sterling,Di Maria, Boyd.
    Costa, Adebayor, Pelle.

5.1m in bank to get Aguero in for Pelle over next week or two, but hoping the Pelle express keeps on trucking for a while.

Double saints defence could be risky Begovic the other option but those Saints fixtures are potential clean sheet gold for GW 6 to 13 with the exception of Spurs away.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Fatty Magoo

Forster, Hamer
    Costa, Adebayor, Pelle.

5.1m in bank to get Aguero in for Pelle over next week or two, but hoping the Pelle express keeps on trucking for a while.

Double saints defence could be risky Begovic the other option but those Saints fixtures are potential clean sheet gold for GW 6 to 13 with the exception of Spurs away.

Personally if that was my team id get rid of one of Pelle or Adebayor

You've a good enough captain option in Rooney. Saints fixtures are a dream right now, I'm gonna have two, maybe even three of them for a while. Pelle will most likely rise in price again shortly giving you a profit selling him if you wait, but that may not matter so much to you, but it's why I'm keeping him with a view to swapping to Aguero shortly. But I'm wildcarding so can go with Ade, Costa and Pelle this week.

Might just get a spurs defender in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Did my FT this week - It's an exciting one

Dummett -> Duff

Next week is Dier out, maybe for Chambers.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Forster, Hamer
    Costa, Adebayor, Pelle.

Transferring Pelle out the week he plays QPR could be a bit of an oversight

Transferring Pelle out the week he plays QPR could be a bit of an oversight

Yeah hoping he could be there for a while, could be Ade to Aguero either. Hoping Kun doesn't become essential over next two weeks.

Any thoughts on the rest of it? Double Saints defence the only thing I'm doubting, but quite keen on it at present...

Yeah hoping he could be there for a while, could be Ade to Aguero either. Hoping Kun doesn't become essential over next two weeks.

Any thoughts on the rest of it? Double Saints defence the only thing I'm doubting, but quite keen on it at present...

We all like out differentials at the back and the rest of it seems strong anyway. Unless Rooney and Ramsey do stuff you seem set but it's nice that we all can't have everyone.

We all like out differentials at the back and the rest of it seems strong anyway. Unless Rooney and Ramsey do stuff you seem set but it's nice that we all can't have everyone.

Thanks. Yeah that's the other reason for keeping a few quid spare, if I went Forster in goal and Ade/Aguero/Costa up front I'd still have at least 0.5 to spare in case of emergency!

That's the main reason for dropping Lloris really. I suppose worst case scenario i have to use a transfer on a keeper or to upgrade Clyne...

Nearly time to lock and load....

Thanks. Yeah that's the other reason for keeping a few quid spare, if I went Forster in goal and Ade/Aguero/Costa up front I'd still have at least 0.5 to spare in case of emergency!

That's the main reason for dropping Lloris really. I suppose worst case scenario i have to use a transfer on a keeper or to upgrade Clyne...

Nearly time to lock and load....

I'd be dropping in a Mirallas shaped differential if it were me :pac: Surprised I've managed to contain myself and only 10 minutes to go

I'd be dropping in a Mirallas shaped differential if it were me :pac: Surprised I've managed to contain myself and only 10 minutes to go

Not feeling the Mirallas thing myself, looked at it after seeing it mentioned by you and others. Would need to see him going a few more games without the Martinez rotation kicking in, and see Everton pick up a bit...plus can't see who I'd drop from that midfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Fizman wrote: »
    With 2 FTs and having already done the exciting transfer of Cameron to Duff, it has left me with 3.4m in the bank.

Tempted to do Bojan to Adebayor, not only because of the home game v West Brom, but they play Arsenal after that and it's the one game he'd be most up for performing in. Then at home to Southampton where Pochettino will be scheming against his former club.

Due to having a heavy night out on Friday, I never managed to make this transfer.

Seriously hope it doesn't come back to haunt me today, as I would have captained Ade too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    I have enough to bring in Di Maria for Ramsey. Yay or nay?
    Regret not pulling the trigger on this now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Folks, odd thing has happened in my game - I had 2 FTs saved up, and decided to pop out Balotelli yesterday and brought Pelle in.

Went to have a look at what else I might change this week, and I now have 0???! Was I supposed to use them both together? I haven't banked a transfer in ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

Happened me last week when I had 2x free. After the first transfer it showed up 0 free transfers remaining.
    When I went to make the second transfer it said "this will cost you 0 points".

You still have the second free transfer, it's just a bug in the display.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Leicester have some decent fixtures coming up.Might bring in ulloa if Naismith doesn't score today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Posada wrote: »
    Happened me last week when I had 2x free. After the first transfer it showed up 0 free transfers remaining.
    When I went to make the second transfer it said "this will cost you 0 points".

You still have the second free transfer, it's just a bug in the display.

Ta for that. Di Maria may have to come in tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

With 2 FTs and having already done the exciting transfer of Cameron to Duff, it has left me with 3.4m in the bank.

Tempted to do Bojan to Adebayor, not only because of the home game v West Brom, but they play Arsenal after that and it's the one game he'd be most up for performing in. Then at home to Southampton where Pochettino will be scheming against his former club.
    Due to having a heavy night out on Friday, I never managed to make this transfer.

Seriously hope it doesn't come back to haunt me today, as I would have captained Ade too.

Delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Naismith --> Ulloa seems a good one. Have another FT and I intend to use but I dunno who for just yet.

Advertisement