Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 5 Transfers.

Options
  • 13-09-2014 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭

Jones out for Swans defender possibly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Thread opened 3 mins after the deadline!

I wont be making any transfer decisions until after the matches are played this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Wildcard which consists of cheapening out on defenders and loading up on attacking options looks likely for me at the minute.

I'd ideally like to wait another week but price rises/drops may force my hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,977 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

Talk about opening a thread for the sake of it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Well you wouldn't have been able to contribute to it if it wasn't opened :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

A GW transfer thread is opened every game week.
    On phone so can't roll eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Paully D wrote: »
    Wildcard which consists of cheapening out on defenders and loading up on attacking options looks likely for me at the minute.

I'd ideally like to wait another week but price rises/drops may force my hand.

I think I may be with you on this. Will decide after these matches. Another Lukaku goal and we could have 0.1 profit from him and Pelle.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Also considering wildcard. Was gonna hold out till the next international break or else wait for double gameweeks, but really think I gotta trim the fat in defense and beef up my attack

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭Invincible

I can't stand whingers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Rooney out for Falcao if he looks juicy up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

balotelli to costa barring an injury or a masterful performance in the late k o .....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭G1032

Either Adebayor to Welbeck or Krul out for someone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

At a guess how much is Aguero likely to rise this week? I have him already; just curious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

At a guess how much is Aguero likely to rise this week? I have him already; just curious

With Costa ,pelle and now Remy going good .1 at most I think, he is expensive to fit in

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Need to get costa in, not sure who for, but every rival I have a season long bet has him so it's killing me not having it. sigh

Naismith and Ivanovic out. Pelle and Chambers in?

Opinions. I presume chambers will slot into Debuchy's position?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Naismith and Ivanovic out. Pelle and Chambers in?

Opinions. I presume chambers will slot into Debuchy's position?

Chambers is cheap, but Arsenal do not look anyway solid in defence so a cheap 4m and use the .5 elsewhere imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

may have to get this costa lad back in

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

thinking about an exciting Dummett to Duff transfer. has a nice sound to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

please don't be signing Costa before the midweek game ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Ivanovic feels like his return won't be worth 7.2 mil, not away to City next week anyway. I might hold on to Naismith one more week to consider the Pelle/Welbeck situation. There's also Rooney to Falcao as an option, depending on how tomorrow goes. I don't think I'll be doing anything more than one transfer this week, but one of those three will hit the chopping block by next Saturday. Just gotta decide which one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Rikand wrote: »
    Also considering wildcard. Was gonna hold out till the next international break or else wait for double gameweeks, but really think I gotta trim the fat in defense and beef up my attack

Forgetting about this now.

Can make all the transfers I need to make in 2 weeks with just -4's

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

manual_man wrote: »
    thinking about an exciting Dummett to Duff transfer. has a nice sound to it!

Same here. Need to tidy up the cheapies.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Cahill to Duff looks likely, although a Rooney blank and more price drops would force my hand to get rid

• Registered Users Posts: 33,018 ✭✭✭✭CSF

You've obviously not been around here very long.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Markx

Cahill to Duff looks likely, although a Rooney blank and more price drops would force my hand to get rid

Similar. Going to do Terry to Duff tonight then that leaves enough juice to deal with the Rooney situation if needs be, most likely to Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Thread opened 3 mins after the deadline!

I wont be making any transfer decisions until after the matches are played this week.

You aren't really living up to your name so. Fraud :)

Any reason for the love of Duff?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Krul - Elliot
    Cahill - Clyne - Ferdinand - Naylor - Moore
    Fab - Ramsey - Siggy - Sterling - Marney
    Rooney - Dzeko - Ade

1 FT, 2.1 itb, wildcard available

Really tempted to wildcard right now. Selling Costa last gameweek has left me deflated. There are like 5 players there that need to be ditched realistically. What do you think folks, should I go ahead with the WC tonight?

Any reason for the love of Duff?

BPS magnet for only 4.0m. I just pulled the trigger on Cahill to Naylor since I'm not 100% convinced that Duff is nailed with the loanees Keane and Chabollah lurking.

• Advertisement

jebforever wrote: »
    Krul - Elliot
    Cahill - Clyne - Ferdinand - Naylor - Moore
    Fab - Ramsey - Siggy - Sterling - Marney
    Rooney - Dzeko - Ade

1 FT, 2.1 itb, wildcard available

Really tempted to wildcard right now. Selling Costa last gameweek has left me deflated. There are like 5 players there that need to be ditched realistically. What do you think folks, should I go ahead with the WC tonight?

I wouldn't WC with that team personally (mine is similar but with Costa). Cahill to Hutton and Dzeko to Costa for -4 would get my vote. Then next week do Rooney to Aguero

Advertisement