Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 5 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

With 2 FTs and having already done the exciting transfer of Cameron to Duff, it has left me with 3.4m in the bank.

Tempted to do Bojan to Adebayor, not only because of the home game v West Brom, but they play Arsenal after that and it's the one game he'd be most up for performing in. Then at home to Southampton where Pochettino will be scheming against his former club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Fizman wrote: »
    With 2 FTs and having already done the exciting transfer of Cameron to Duff, it has left me with 3.4m in the bank.

Tempted to do Bojan to Adebayor, not only because of the home game v West Brom, but they play Arsenal after that and it's the one game he'd be most up for performing in. Then at home to Southampton where Pochettino will be scheming against his former club.
    No brainer really. Do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Fizman wrote: »

There's also Pelle who plays QPR at home next week. Nicer fixtures later on as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Banking this

Use my 2 next week to sort my bench out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Banking I think. Could go Lovren to Moreno or get rid of Isgrove but nothing really sticking out at the moment, more keeping an eye on DiMaria/Falcao, Pelle, Welbeck, Man City with a view to wildcarding.

DDG

Lovren
    Dier
    Pieters

Fabregas
    Ramsey
    Siggy
    Sterling

Ade
    Costa
    Rooney (c)

bench
    4m gk
    Isgrove
    Moore
    Hutton

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭hjkl

Will Chambers start this weekend? Or does he still have tonsilitis?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

After selling Caulker last week he is crying out to me again, I'm just so convinced that he is going to score seven or eight goals this year that I can't keep him from the front of my mind when he's got a fixture like Stoke at home where he's got a decent clean sheet opportunity as well.
    It looks like this weeks transfer is going to be the reverse of last week, Wilson out- Caulker in.
    The added bonus is that Caulker is a certainty to play every week, how long more can it be before Huth gets a run for Wilson, hopefully Stoke concede a few this week to speed up the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

frimpong wrote: »
    Will Chambers start this weekend? Or does he still have tonsilitis?

Chambers is fine according to Wenger, you'd have to think he's got that spot for the foreseeable future, there's very few options

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Brought Moreno in for Debuchy. Still have 1 more ft but happy enough for this week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,587 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Current squad-
    Lloris,Krul
    Ivanovic Pieters. Clyne. Duff. Taylor
    Fabregas Quinn Ramsey Siggy Dyer
    Aguero Costa Wellbeck

WC last week,happy enough with squad but am wondering should I ship Ramsey out for a while to bring in Di Maria....while I can afford it??.....can always downgrade Di Maria again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I have enough to bring in Di Maria for Ramsey. Yay or nay?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

dzeko now a doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

eh i dunno wrote: »
    I have enough to bring in Di Maria for Ramsey. Yay or nay?

I had/have the same dilemma. I'm choosing to just stay with Ramsey for another week at least. I just have a fear, without grounds it must be added, that Ramsey won't start tomorrow!!! I'd be fuming if Ramsey scores well and I sold him. I won't be raging if Di Maria scores well and I didn't bring him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Ramsey -> Mirallas is growing in temptation. Oh dear.

Still over 14 hours to the deadline too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Captain Welbeck I am apprehensive about thee

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Hazard to Sigurdsson. I've now 8.6m in the bank!! :(

I have Fabregas & Diego Costa already.

Funny feeling that Hazard will come to life this weekend...

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭GillespieRoad

I'm considering Debuchy to Duff and Mata to Sterling/Di Maria. Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,191 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Is it insane to take Sterling out for Lamela/Eriksen/Chadli?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Invincible

I'm considering Debuchy to Duff and Mata to Sterling/Di Maria. Thoughts?

Duff and Di Maria look to have to more potential.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

SlickRic wrote: »
    Is it insane to take Sterling out for Lamela/Eriksen/Chadli?

Only if you need the extra money to upgrade somewhere else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Wild card active and going to go with this team ,any thoughts

Krul Hamer
    Duff chambers Hutton wisdom Pva
    Fabregas dyer sterLing ADM cork
    rooney costa Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Did terry to Duff
    Naismith to pelle.

Let the games begin!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Keep Jelavic against a dire Newcastle or go with Naismith at home to Palace?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

zerks wrote: »
    Keep Jelavic against a dire Newcastle or go with Naismith at home to Palace?
    Naismith in my opinion in form and bit more consistent.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Wildcard team.

Lloris, Hamer
    Hutton, Chambers, Clyne, Duff, Moore
    Sterling, Fab, Siggy, Di Maria, Boyd
    Aguero, Ade, Costa

Will keep Pelle for this week and have enough to swap to Aguero next week.

Main question I have is whether Lloris is worth the extra 0.6 over Begovic. The cash could be used elsewhere to upgrade Hutton for example, or kept in hand to be able to get Ramsey for Sterling or something similar.

Any advice on any aspect before 11.30 appreciated..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Thinking of taking Terry out for a Spurs defender, probably Rose.

Good idea or madness?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Benimar wrote: »
    Thinking of taking Terry out for a Spurs defender, probably Rose.

Good idea or madness?

Spurs away to Arsenal and away to City in the next four. Can't see clean sheets there. And I'm a Spurs fan so should be biased the opposite direction!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

did di maria in for sterling earlier in the week.

i really wanted to keep sterling, especially as they got his "rest" out of the way for now and suffered without him so can't see him being rested again soon but wanted di maria in before his price started rising and it had to be either sterling or ramsey to go.

Still have my wildcard which i'm trying to hold until the next international break so can always looking at sterling again then if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    Wildcard team.

Lloris, Hamer
    Hutton, Chambers, Clyne, Duff, Moore
    Sterling, Fab, Siggy, Di Maria, Boyd
    Aguero, Ade, Costa

Will keep Pelle for this week and have enough to swap to Aguero next week.

Main question I have is whether Lloris is worth the extra 0.6 over Begovic. The cash could be used elsewhere to upgrade Hutton for example, or kept in hand to be able to get Ramsey for Sterling or something similar.

Any advice on any aspect before 11.30 appreciated..

maybe forster and kaboul over clyne and lloris. Will leave you some money for an upgrade. Spurs fans on here reckon kaboul could lose his place but will start tomorrow and should be good for the next few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Did RVP to Rooney.

Advertisement