Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky TV: 50% Off Voucher Towards 12-Month Package With Optional Sports and Movies Add

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Great offer, thanks OP. Signed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Joo0

Contract ends with UPC just after Christmas. If I buy the Groupon deal I see you have to order with Sky by October 8th could I order by October 8th and get it installed after Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭bromley52

Joo0 wrote: »
    Contract ends with UPC just after Christmas. If I buy the Groupon deal I see you have to order with Sky by October 8th could I order by October 8th and get it installed after Christmas?

You can choose any install date you want. I don't know if you could push it out that far but I'm sure you could make something up.

bromley52 wrote: »
    You can choose any install date you want. I don't know if you could push it out that far but I'm sure you could make something up.

Do you think I could do the same with the CPW deal?
    Spoke to UPC looking for 200 euro to cancel tv element.
    groupon.ie/deals/special/gg-b-sky-b-1-6/44863707
    Has 13 days to expiry now.
    Really want to ditch UPC and move to Sky.. This offer is just too good to say no to. Having the SS channels in HD/RED button would be a upgrade from upc.

Do Sky Ireland buyout contracts still?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Do Sky Ireland buyout contracts still?
    Do you mean that they will/have done in the past pay the balance of a rival company's customer's account so as they can sign that customer up? You're kidding, right?

I know in the UK anyway they offer contract buyouts in the form of vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,139 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

CPW in M1 business park Drogheda and Scotch Hall done have Sky deals. Harvey Norman Drogheda do but no tablet with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭murphf

Do you think I could do the same with the CPW deal?
    Spoke to UPC looking for 200 euro to cancel tv element.
    groupon.ie/deals/special/gg-b-sky-b-1-6/44863707
    Has 13 days to expiry now.
    Really want to ditch UPC and move to Sky.. This offer is just too good to say no to. Having the SS channels in HD/RED button would be a upgrade from upc.

Says it is closed now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭kooga

murphf wrote: »
    Says it is closed now!!

just get the car phone warehouse deal

• Advertisement

kooga wrote: »
    just get the car phone warehouse deal

Can only see the free tablet but nothing about the discount on each month?

Go go Groupon and type Sky in the search box. 12 days left.
    CPW deal seems better. Any idea what Dublin stores are offering it? Or if I go in with the print off will they give it to me?

Says it is closed now!!
    It runs until 25th September

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

muffler wrote: »
    It runs until 25th September

Think he means the groupon is groupoff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Thanks OP, I signed up tonight with the Groupon voucher, variety bundle, sports & HD installation next week free install and equipment all for €43.50 very happy with this :)

Wont get any offers like this coming up to Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,136 ✭✭✭bren2001

Are you able to sign up through CPW now and push the installation out 3 weeks. I'm away for the next 2 weeks. I'm too lazy to go in and ask tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

bren2001 wrote: »
    Are you able to sign up through CPW now and push the installation out 3 weeks. I'm away for the next 2 weeks. I'm too lazy to go in and ask tbh.

they prob give u a date and u can change it on "my sky"

So what is the cpw offer exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

So what is the cpw offer exactly?

I got the sports variaty and hd for 33 a month

just variaty and hd is 15 a month , the whole lot is 42 i think ,variaty sports movies and hd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭kooga

variety pack plus hd for 15 a month, 12 month contract

add sports for 18

or full package - variety, hd, sports and movies for 42

it is not on their website you need to call instore

kooga wrote: »
    variety pack plus hd for 15 a month, 12 month contract

add sports for 18

or full package - variety, hd, sports and movies for 42

it is not on their website you need to call instore

And the tablet comes with it in certain stores? Is there free installation and box with it? Thanks

And the tablet comes with it in certain stores? Is there free installation and box with it? Thanks
    All the details are in the attached pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

I'm just off the phone and they said you can't cancel and have someone else join as new customer for 12 months from the same house wtf? How is everyone else doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,136 ✭✭✭bren2001

Gavman84 wrote: »
    I'm just off the phone and they said you can't cancel and have someone else join as new customer for 12 months from the same house wtf? How is everyone else doing it?

Most people didnt buy the Groupon voucher. They just went CPW.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

Ill just tell them I'm cancelling then see what they say and if don't do similar deal I will cancel and just try join myself next week.

bren2001 wrote: »
    Most people didnt buy the Groupon voucher. They just went CPW.
    Groupon offer or CPW offer has no relevance when it comes to looking for a second account at the same house or a second account within a year.

Addresses and bank details are checked by Sky so you either have to be a genuine new customer, ex customer for 12 months or more or ........... go figure ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Anyone gotten the tablet via this offer?

Tempted to sign up as a new customer and see can I get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

Anyone gotten the tablet via this offer?

Tempted to sign up as a new customer and see can I get it.

CPW - On the Terms and conditions posted by muffler it says that the tablet offer is not available in conjunction with this offer so the people that got them were obviously just lucky or they had a load of ole tablets lying around gathering dust in that particular branch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭MRTULES

Has anyone got either offer with an extra box for multi room? Would love to ditch UPC for TV at least and these offers seem very good.

Advertisement