Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

It was just as bad, if not worst, on the 360.

You know, I have not yet come across anyone thats modding on the Xbox One, none of that random flying saucer appearing or anything similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭finglashoop

It was just as bad, if not worst, on the 360.

You know, I have not yet come across anyone thats modding on the Xbox One, none of that random flying saucer appearing or anything similar.

Every lobby has a ferris wheel and explosions in your garage. Myself and glynner came across a bloke in god mode this morning with a ferris wheel at the mod shop

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Zero-Cool wrote: »

Just read that myself and, going by that statement, it looks like Rockstar has officially dropped support for the old gen consoles for future updates. It's a pity because I still enjoy the game and don't really fancy on buying a new console to get the latest stuff. It was fun while it lasted I suppose.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Just read that myself and, going by that statement, it looks like Rockstar has officially dropped support for the old gen consoles for future updates. It's a pity because I still enjoy the game and don't really fancy on buying a new console to get the latest stuff. It was fun while it lasted I suppose.

Spoil yourself at Christmas

Spoil yourself at Christmas

I'm more worried about what I'm going to do with all that money I've accumulated. I'll probably start giving to various charities around Los Santos. Like the blow up Doylers car fund. :p

• Advertisement

I just got an email from Playstation, the usual newsletter stuff, and they are having a sale on Rockstar games, GTA V for €28ish and then all the other GTA games as well as RDR LA Noire and a few others, not a bad deal for some of those games. Thinking of getting Max Payne 3

I'm more worried about what I'm going to do with all that money I've accumulated. I'll probably start giving to various charities around Los Santos. Like the blow up Doylers car fund. :p

Im talking about the real world. Anyway your too tight to blow up cars. Especially if I stop blowing **** up and buy a t20

Im talking about the real world. Anyway your too tight to blow up cars. Especially if I stop blowing **** up and buy a t20

Your too poor to buy a T20 :p I've only got the 360 and GTA V 9 months, don't fancy having to fork out €350 just for the updates. I'd miss certain parts of the 360 version, Passive Mode specifically.

Your too poor to buy a T20 :p I've only got the 360 and GTA V 9 months, don't fancy having to fork out €350 just for the updates. I'd miss certain parts of the 360 version, Passive Mode specifically.

True I couldnt be bothered buying an xbox one either

I only blew up about 5 cars this morning on with glynner. Saving so i am. Cant get four bodies to that criminal mastermind. Then I would only blow up cars until it was all gone.

True I couldnt be bothered buying an xbox one either

I only blew up about 5 cars this morning on with glynner. Saving so i am. Cant get four bodies to that criminal mastermind. Then I would only blow up cars until it was all gone.

If I was upgrading it would be a PS4 for me, the update looks great though. The game will get boring quick though with nothing new being added.

• Advertisement

Passive mode is much better on Next Gen, if you do upgrade, get the Xbox One!!
    Join me!!

Passive mode is much better on Next Gen, if you do upgrade, get the Xbox One!!
    Join me!!

I'm not a fan of passive in general, but the fact you can get revenge on somebody who kills you and goes into passive makes it better on the older gen. Although the Xbone has gotten better lately with updates, I still prefer the PS4 overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

No cars in the new update? Go fudge yourself Cockstar! :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

No cars in the new update? Go fudge yourself Cockstar! :mad::mad:

Can you not just appreciate the work they've strived to.put in...

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Can you not just appreciate the work they've strived to.put in...

I appreciate nothing unless it benefits me in some way. And I'll never apologise for it, or anything else for that matter.

I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am.

I appreciate nothing unless it benefits me in some way. And I'll never apologise for it, or anything else for that matter.

I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am.
    You.goddam *Rick rockstar have been noting but good to us over the years show.some love brother...

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

I think there will be new vehicles they're just not gonna say much about them , probably because they'll be a big pile of monkey dung .

You.goddam *Rick rockstar have been noting but good to us over the years show.some love brother...

Cook my sock Daniel. Cook my fothermucking sock.

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    I think there will be new vehicles they're just not gonna say much about them , probably because they'll be a big pile of monkey dung .

I saw a twit from R* saying they'd be doing car and clothes etc updates in future updates. Leads me to believe they won't be in this one.

Cook my sock Daniel. Cook my fothermucking sock.

Sure il throw them in wit the ham fillet Moro???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Sure il throw them in wit the ham fillet Moro???

Lil dannybubbles was blown to the moon

Farty88 wrote: »
    Lil dannybubbles was blown to the moon

362167.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Lads I just realised my apartment in Rockford Hills is gone, I've been given a garage in Murrieta Heights instead. Anyone know what's up with that?

keano25 wrote: »
    Lads I just realised my apartment in Rockford Hills is gone, I've been given a garage in Murrieta Heights instead. Anyone know what's up with that?
    N.A.M.A those p*icks

N.A.M.A those p*icks

Heard N.A.M.A took ur apartment up in Rockford hills tough times bubbles tough times :(

362167.jpg

Nooooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 29,562 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

GTA Online is almost 2 years old, nice article below on the experience. I remember the launch where you had to repeat the 1st intro race over and over and over....

Simpler times back then, everyone was broke, had different cars of the non-super variety and actually did missions to make some cash.

We waited 17 months for Heists to be released....and forgot about them 2 weeks later.

The crew here made Online what it was....

http://kotaku.com/looking-back-at-how-gta-online-has-changed-nearly-two-1730478979?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

0_0.jpg

*Pic taken by that Besh fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LovelySpuds

Will be online for a few hours from about 6pm this evening if anyone fancies doing a few heists. Will put my percentage of take the lowest as I have no need of the money :cool:

Today's the day
    A when is your gta a day

• Advertisement

Today's the day
    A when is your gta a day

I reckon Thursday is the day meself. Get the update in, let the hacks at it for a bit and LOUIS will reappear.

All hail King Louis. All hail the power of the Glitsch.

Advertisement