Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Anyone on 360? Haven't been on this in a year I think, don't have a mic but I wanna do some random freemode killing and maybe some snipers vs stunters.

Gamertag is MaxMartello

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Anyone on 360? Haven't been on this in a year I think, don't have a mic but I wanna do some random freemode killing and maybe some snipers vs stunters.

Gamertag is MaxMartello
    Add me again. Didnt know who you were. Myself and glynner on

Can't access the crew page, in a mission, what's your Gamertag again?

Doyler1984

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Max watch where you're going. Crew members have a habit of walking in front of doyler Rpg/sniper/knife/<insert weapon here>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

I can't seem to find the submarine available to buy anywhere, is there a mission I need to do first? I'm talking about online by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Max your better off waiting for a few decent crew members to go online. Doyler isn't somebody you want to trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Gamertag is MaxMartello

Obviously going on the rampage with me last night out you off PS3 (hell of a way to make people feel wanted) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

monkeynuz wrote: »
    I can't seem to find the submarine available to buy anywhere, is there a mission I need to do first? I'm talking about online by the way.

It becomes buyable on PS4 and Xbox One if you are a returning player. Found it when I transferred my character over.
    If there are other ways to get it in the Online I don't know what they are.

It becomes buyable on PS4 and Xbox One if you are a returning player. Found it when I transferred my character over.
    If there are other ways to get it in the Online I don't know what they are.

I did see someone with a bounty in one on 360 one night but not sure was he modding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I did see someone with a bounty in one on 360 one night but not sure was he modding.
    I met a guy that had one too but only ever once. When I transferred over I got a notification saying to check new vehicles available and there it was.
    Can also buy the Hotknife now too.
    Happy with my new hatchet though, now the Hockey mask is a must for multiplayer murder.

The submarine spawns in freemode on the 360, but you can't buy it.

Max watch where you're going. Crew members have a habit of walking in front of doyler Rpg/sniper/knife/<insert weapon here>

Didnt kill him once.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Max your better off waiting for a few decent crew members to go online. Doyler isn't somebody you want to trust.

We had a great time

We had a blast, thanks guys, its rare that I get to use the 360 so was fun having some crew members to hang out with :D
    Also, I have 2 T20's and 2 Zentorno's in my garage, I havent played online in almost a year, no idea how they got there lol and DM, I'll be on PS3 shortly, I had the place to myself today which is why I was on the 360, until everyone started coming back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bryan2487

Bring bak davey fart

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

bryan2487 wrote: »
    Bring bak davey fart

YES!

#JusticeForOffalySniper2015

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

361317.jpg

Xbox live is down everywhere it seems. No error on the xbox page.

The Rockstar page says the Xbox 360 is just having problems. Others aren't affected.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 MN86

Xbox live is down everywhere it seems. No error on the xbox page.

You have corrupted the whole system with your destroying.

MN86 wrote: »

Havent been on since my 13hours on Saturday. Spend most of money on rockets and insurance

I went to help 2 players while on the 360 on Sunday.
    I was shot dead so I went after them both, one was level 162, the other was level 48, I am only level 46.
    I killed them about 12 or 13 times each and the Level 162 sent me a voice message, he was so young kid asking me to stop because he was just trying to help level up the other guy.
    I told him I came to help and he shot me so I was retaliating. Anyway, I went into passive as they were avoiding me and I went up to them, did the salute to show I was being friendly, came out of passive and the lower level guy killed me.
    So I took it upon myself to follow them everywhere and destroy them. The kid kept messaging me asking me to stop and that I was ruining the game. Eventually he and the other guy left. He sent me a last message saying he was reporting me for killing him :D
    Ah so much fun

I went to help 2 players while on the 360 on Sunday.
    I was shot dead so I went after them both, one was level 162, the other was level 48, I am only level 46.
    I killed them about 12 or 13 times each and the Level 162 sent me a voice message, he was so young kid asking me to stop because he was just trying to help level up the other guy.
    I told him I came to help and he shot me so I was retaliating. Anyway, I went into passive as they were avoiding me and I went up to them, did the salute to show I was being friendly, came out of passive and the lower level guy killed me.
    So I took it upon myself to follow them everywhere and destroy them. The kid kept messaging me asking me to stop and that I was ruining the game. Eventually he and the other guy left. He sent me a last message saying he was reporting me for killing him :D
    Ah so much fun

Its amazing people get upset when they get killed in free mode.

If your on with crew its great clearing out a session. Though the inmates turn on each other then

Its amazing people get upset when they get killed in free mode.

If your on with crew its great clearing out a session. Though the inmates turn on each other then

Is that what your calling yourself now?

It's you with all your hacking snipers and stunters.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 crocman82

Anyone playin on ps3? Just started playin again. Guys, girls, inbetween. Add me. crocman82.

It's you with all your hacking snipers and stunters.
    No hacks here. I just deal death in the legitimate nature in which the game should be played. Less of your erroneous statements.

DubDJ wrote:
    Is that what your calling yourself now?

Fancy a knife fight?

• Advertisement

Fancy a knife fight?

Yeah, as long as I can use my sniper!

Advertisement