Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

MN86 wrote: »
    Its an even bigger laugh when Im wrecking you in S&S. :)

That never happens let's be honest here. I'll probably be on later for free roam killing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Ah we had a laugh dub.its good to laugh.

too busy countng his money to laugh.

too busy countng his money to laugh.

I've a lot of it to count.

DubDJ wrote: »
    I've a lot of it to count.

I know. scrooge mc dub.

turbo got me with a lovely bon voyage snipe last night, the dog.

I know. scrooge mc dub.

turbo got me with a lovely bon voyage snipe last night, the dog.

Hard work and dedication. Not just doing snipers and stunters and then shooting everybody else when they're not looking. The Doyler way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Try the new sticky bomb glitch. Copied and pasted from Se7en Sins:

Buy T20 (or other super car, T20 costs the most insurance-wise, so it pays the most here)
    Mod to the max, Dew Yellow colour, chrome 'Fagorme' wheels.
    Put a sticky bomb on each door.
    Get to a safe distance.
    Do the air thrusting maneuvre, the triple-tap one where you really give it socks.
    Quickly close down the Interactive menu.
    Blow car.
    Should end up with 27500 (or other depending on which car you choose).
    Ring MMI, rinse and repeat.

:)

There's also rumours of a glitsch doing the rounds on PSN message threads. Not sure of the details....something about the top of Mt.Chiliad....

I saw a screenshot of someone's bank balance who used the glitsch and it was $100000000000000000.

Can't find anything about it on S7Sins/Reddit so it's obviously top-secret/need to know stuff.

I read a comment from somone who used it, lots of "OMG" and "I'm rich! $$$$$$$$$" in the comment. He even added a "#swag" at the end so it must be true. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Try the new sticky bomb glitch. Copied and pasted from Se7en Sins:

Buy T20 (or other super car, T20 costs the most insurance-wise, so it pays the most here)
    Mod to the max, Dew Yellow colour, chrome 'Fagorme' wheels.
    Put a sticky bomb on each door.
    Get to a safe distance.
    Do the air thrusting maneuvre, the triple-tap one where you really give it socks.
    Quickly close down the Interactive menu.
    Blow car.
    Should end up with 27500 (or other depending on which car you choose).
    Ring MMI, rinse and repeat.

:)

Also works on Xbox One, pain in the backside though considering you could get about $220K with the old glitch using the Panto

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Also works on Xbox One, pain in the backside though considering you could get about $220K with the old glitch using the Panto

DubDJ, give that a shot on 360 there

I'll be on later on and i'll try it with the T20. Handy quick way to recover costs for blowing up everybody else car :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

I don't even have 500k nevermind 2.2 million haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

TacoMan wrote: »
    There's also rumours of a glitsch doing the rounds on PSN message threads. Not sure of the details....something about the top of Mt.Chiliad....

I saw a screenshot of someone's bank balance who used the glitsch and it was $100000000000000000.

Can't find anything about it on S7Sins/Reddit so it's obviously top-secret/need to know stuff.

I read a comment from somone who used it, lots of "OMG" and "I'm rich! $$$$$$$$$" in the comment. He even added a "#swag" at the end so it must be true. ;)

Yeah seen that on psn message could not believe the screenshot until the person in question sent me a private mail of their account gonna try it out tomorrow night hopefully it works that t20 gliiiitch is class good man Frankie fair play got alot of money tonight spamming x everyday

Doesn't seem to work on the 360, although I could be doing it wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I dont think it works with certain cars, I had done it with the T20 then I thought I would try it with the Entity cause I was using that car when I was chasing someone earlier in the game but it just blew up and cost me the insurance :(
    I went back to the T20 and it was fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Anyone know banbagames? Crew members of boards on ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Nearly saturday...the real tidyboii will be back, and not this imposter ye fcukers think is better than me :D:D:D

djflawless wrote: »
    Nearly saturday...the real tidyboii will be back, and not this imposter ye fcukers think is better than me :D:D:D

We never said better, but just as good. :p

We never said better, but just as good. :p

She's a sheep.too easy to tell what to do.
    I just go john rombo and fcuk things up. Therefore im better :P

Well she doesn't crash planes during heists anyway :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I dont think it works with certain cars, I had done it with the T20 then I thought I would try it with the Entity cause I was using that car when I was chasing someone earlier in the game but it just blew up and cost me the insurance :(
    I went back to the T20 and it was fine

I think it's about timing. You're supposed to blow the car just as the character finished the thrust and swings the arms off in the opposite direction.

Smack My Glitch Up! :cool:

Shut it...twas a mechanical issue :P

• Advertisement

djflawless wrote: »

think is better?

think is better?

Yes.. Think...anyone who disagrees will be gettin stickied :D

COEJGm3WUAAS6Dh.jpg
    Never ones to miss out on the chance to commandeer a holiday as an excuse for promotional discounts, the Los Santos Chamber Of Commerce is celebrating Labor Day in Southern San Andreas with a docket of new deals in GTA Online this weekend, along with bonuses on select recreational activities.

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH: ELITAS TRAVEL LABOR DAY SALE
    For all weekend jet setters, the online leader in executive aviation sales is offering a 25% discount on all aircraft and sponsoring 2X RP & GTA$ payouts on all Air Races and Parachuting Jobs for aerial thrill-seekers.

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH: LEGENDARY MOTORSPORT LABOR DAY SALE
    On Saturday, the purveyors of high-performance vehicles are slashing prices across virtually their entire inventory by 25%, and also staking 2X RP & GTA$ payouts for all Land Races.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH: DOCKTEASE LABOR DAY SALE

Whether it's a leisurely sail off the coast of Chumash you're after or a speedboat to draw stares from Vespucci Beach, the boat of your dreams is 25% off this Sunday at Docktease. And if competitive watersports are more your thing, take advantage of 2X RP & GTA$ payouts for all Sea Races.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH: WARSTOCK CACHE & CARRY LABOR DAY SALE

Cap off the long weekend with some urban warfare compliments of Warstock Cache & Carry. All day Monday, get 25% off their entire stock and earn 2X RP & GTA$ payouts in all Deathmatches.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 MN86

djflawless wrote:
    Yes.. Think...anyone who disagrees will be gettin stickied

Snipers and stunters anyone

I still think the blow up the T20 thing isn't a real glitch, and just a way to get use to blow up lots of expensive cars :p

In anyway, just tried it with the T20 and just got charged the insurance, no money gained. So either it's a massive lie or just doesn't work on the 360 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I still think the blow up the T20 thing isn't a real glitch, and just a way to get use to blow up lots of expensive cars :p

In anyway, just tried it with the T20 and just got charged the insurance, no money gained. So either it's a massive lie or just doesn't work on the 360 :D

Third time lucky dub. Go on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 MN86

Third time lucky dub. Go on

Stop glitching to 30 mil dub. Plenty of dough to be made playing you know what :)

Stop glitching to 30 mil dub. Plenty of dough to be made playing you know what :)

All my money is tied up in killing players in freemode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Apparently the racecar Jester is only 180k to buy with the weekend discounts. The Massacro racecar is the normal price.

• Advertisement

I found a long race. Around the map

Advertisement