Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭finglashoop

DubDJ wrote: »
    Yeah, as long as I can use my sniper!

Il bring my knuckleduster

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Il bring my knuckleduster

You spelt RPG Launcher wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭finglashoop

You spelt RPG Launcher wrong.

Its shiny and packs a punch

• Registered Users Posts: 38 MN86

I joined some sort of crew there this evening.

Its shiny and packs a punch

Just like a knife

• Advertisement

MN86 wrote: »
    I joined some sort of crew there this evening.

You're about 84 levels too late haha

DubDJ wrote:
    You're about 84 levels too late haha

You cant use the mods I was using in a crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 crocman82

Ps3 anyone? Iv to get a new mic. Younglad stepped on my old one.

MN86 wrote:

MN86 wrote:

Unlike your mods dub.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5 crocman82

Im guessing nobody plays on ps3. Need helo doing heists and set ups. I spent hours waitin for help yesterday and today. Soon as the heist starts the crew leaves. Or nobody joins. 2 mins after you i leave, i get an invite for the same bloody heist they refused to help me with. Tbh its putting me off playing the game when iv just started playin again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

crocman82 wrote: »
    Im guessing nobody plays on ps3. Need helo doing heists and set ups. I spent hours waitin for help yesterday and today. Soon as the heist starts the crew leaves. Or nobody joins. 2 mins after you i leave, i get an invite for the same bloody heist they refused to help me with. Tbh its putting me off playing the game when iv just started playin again.

Have you joined the boards crew?

Request an invite here http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Since I transferred my character all my photos have gone. I'll have to take them again for ye, I know how ye love them. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Anyone else's 360 connection acting the flute tonight. Trying to get on to keep some distance between mine and Dubs level.

Anyone else's 360 connection acting the flute tonight. Trying to get on to keep some distance between mine and Dubs level.
    There was a warning on the 360 connection the other day is it possible that is what is causing it? Said engineers were aware of the problem and trying to resolve it.

There was a warning on the 360 connection the other day is it possible that is what is causing it? Said engineers were aware of the problem and trying to resolve it.

Probably Aaron, never keep up with the Microsoft websites so didn't know. I'll try again soon. Cheers

Probably Aaron, never keep up with the Microsoft websites so didn't know. I'll try again soon. Cheers
    No worries best of luck. Hopefully you'll be back to indiscriminate murder soon.

I'll be ahead soon, thats why I infected your account to keep you offline :D

I'll be ahead soon, thats why I infected your account to keep you offline :D

What level ya on now dub? Was on last night but work this morning so logged off at 12 just after glynner and Daniel came on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Can't log in on ps4?

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH GEDDUPP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

TacoMan wrote: »
    AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH GEDDUPP!

Shaudddddduuuuupppppppp

What level ya on now dub? Was on last night but work this morning so logged off at 12 just after glynner and Daniel came on.

Around 285 or something Dusty. I spend most of my time in free mode though so I won't be levelling up fast anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

New update Out Sept 15 looks like it'll.bring new life into the games freemode... This is one il be happy with if they get it right...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,562 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

The 'turning into a faster stronger beast and being persued by other players' sounds a laugh.

Freemode Events in Grand Theft Auto Online are a new advancement in open world gameplay, giving players access to a range of seamlessly integrated games and challenges in GTA Online’s Freemode. Taking full advantage of the latest generation of consoles and PC hardware, there are no menus, lobbies, or load times – just an open Freemode session filled with Friends, Crewmates, rivals, and randoms where spontaneous and chaotic new games and challenges will appear.
    One of these events can kick off at any given moment while in Freemode, and you can customize your session to decide exactly which ones will happen – so you can play as much or as little of this new content as you like. With countless variations on each Freemode Event, there are tons of unique new experiences, each offering new opportunities for reaping GTA$ and RP in GTA Online.
    Feeling locked and stocked? Look out for King of the Castle – an every man for himself turf war where you’ll need to ascend and claim the designated ‘castle’ as your territory – and then fend off everyone else as they go all out to dethrone you. Form fragile alliances and work together in modes like Hunt the Beast, where one volunteer is temporarily transformed into a faster, stronger, beastly character who must escape relentless pursuers. Freemode Events also take the shape of insane stunt challenges, such as popping the longest wheelie, catching the most air in a land vehicle, or performing the most near misses in a vehicle without crashing.

Also included with next week's update are two brand new Adversary Modes. First, Hunting Pack: you’re part of a team tasked to deliver a priority vehicle rigged to explode if it drops below a minimum speed, while your opponents race, ram and batter to take it down. Or try Cross the Line, where heavily-armed squads face off across a neutral zone – with the goal of having all team members strategically penetrate their opponents territory to claim victory. The Freemode Events Update also brings the Rockstar Editor to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with new features (also being added for current PC users as well) such as an ambient audio and sound effects library, Snapmatic integration, Director Mode updates and more.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

I think the update looks interesting , and I think it will work once it's not too complicated/awkward. I think its risky to change things altogether like this , R* must have a lot of faith in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

So the PS4 gave up the ghost the other day, 10 days after the warranty ended. I was uploading a tonne of videos to YouTube when it crashed so presuming i've lost a load of stuff.

It's in being repaired at the moment.

This vid managed to survive though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYUjYriO8Io

New update is next gen only so us on the 360 will be left out. Pretty brutal imo, theres no way extra power will be needed for these types of things. Should be open to everybody, we all paid the same amount for the game.

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    I agree with you 100% and I would be annoyed too , but maybe older gen might not be able to handle the new modes? I don't really just guessing.

Yeah thats the line they're giving and i'd say fair enough but looking at some of the new stuff they'd well be able to push these out to previous gen, even if they offered a stripped down update it would be ok but they basically just completely dropped support. A lot of the stuff seems similar to whats already in the game like lester distracts and target vehicles, they definitely could of included a lot of the new stuff. Doesn't look like theres a previous gen update coming at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,562 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Straight from the Rockstar's mouth:
    Unfortunately, the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 won't be receiving the addition of Freemode events to GTA Online, but it stems from a desire to push the mode in new and technically-demanding directions. It's got to the point where no more can be added to last-gen versions without breaking them.

"The primary technical reason is the memory capacity for the older systems," says Sarwar. "We are constantly adding new items to the game with each update and we began approaching the memory limits after the first year of GTA Online content. We found ourselves almost at capacity after the launch of Heists but with some creative programming we managed to squeeze additional updates into those older systems which allowed us to make it as far as the two Ill Gotten Gains updates, but we can’t make any more meaningful updates without putting the stability of the entire online game at risk."

http://m.ie.ign.com/articles/2015/09/10/how-gta-online-has-changed-rockstar-north

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Yeah thats the line they're giving and i'd say fair enough but looking at some of the new stuff they'd well be able to push these out to previous gen, even if they offered a stripped down update it would be ok but they basically just completely dropped support. A lot of the stuff seems similar to whats already in the game like lester distracts and target vehicles, they definitely could of included a lot of the new stuff. Doesn't look like theres a previous gen update coming at all.

No update would be ridiculous , that's a bit of a slap in the face , I can only speak for gta on the PS3 , it could barely handle what was on it never mind the updates, playlists cutting out , disconnections all the time , driving fast causing the game to glitch out etc.but that still shouldn't stop a standard update coming out . It also could be a strategy from R* to get people on next gen who haven't bought GTA a second time to buy this "new" GTA and to encourage previous gen to make a change to next gen. Etc.

Advertisement