Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Easy, effective and now more money to waste on absolute sh!te ill use once and get sick of...already got meself the panto and the personel insurgent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Is online down for anyone else on the PS4 now or is it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Is online down for anyone else on the PS4 now or is it just me?

Working away fine for around 5 of us all evening.

Plus does anybody know why my GTA is auto recording everything I do? It's on clip 38 and telling me I've used 90% of space. Can I stop it recording and delete anything that is recorded?

By the way sorry for all the questions. I did try google them but nothing was of any help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

If you hold down and a button, I think X on PS4, it starts recording for the editor, your probably doing that while driving or running to see the map, I've done it a few times myself

• Registered Users Posts: 29,573 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

OK will have to peel myself away from MGS tonight. Play GTA Online today and unlock a tshirt 'I Married My Dad' :pac:

Only on ps4, xbone and pc.

12032093_10153593607775097_7689878514533249462_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=ad327266deddb6675b91170388596644&oe=5661CDDB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

djflawless wrote: »
    Easy, effective and now more money to waste on absolute sh!te ill use once and get sick of...already got meself the panto and the personel insurgent :)

What is this hack you speak of?

What is this hack you speak of?

Got in a lobby the other night...well sloppygirl did...with a modder.glitched or hacked or modded the session so that bags of cash fell around my character...sittin on 30 mil :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

How do you report people for receiving modded cash again does anybody know? :p

• Advertisement

DubDJ wrote: »
    How do you report people for receiving modded cash again does anybody know? :p

Your stickied later!

Your stickied later!

I'm too fast for that Tidy.

Im on in an hour anyways.any of yiz pricks on??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Im on in an hour anyways.any of yiz pricks on??

Trying but there is some live update I'm downloading the last hour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Bryan and gator the both a yis are kittens ye won't come out a passive mode goddam kittens...
    #vegetableVvegetable2k15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Good crowd of 360 players on last night. Pity I can't race for **** :/ last or 2nd to last every single time. In my defence by the time I usually get on on a Saturday night I'd be after about 6 or 8 cans at that stage lol...I'll be on gta later if anyone wants to do some heists with me. (Viv)

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

"Drown, ye swines!" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,573 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

That mode where the cars trying to take out the truck/van with no weapons is a great laugh. First across the line mode is shyte!

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    That mode where the cars trying to take out the truck/van with no weapons is a great laugh. First across the line mode is shyte!

Yeah hunt the pack I think it's called. It's really good fun. Especially with at least 5 or 6 crew.

Haven't tried across the line yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Came second in a couple of events earlier - Fly Lowest to the Ground (10k) and longest bail (5k - basically longest distance rolling out of the moving car). Bit of craic, would be good in crew sessions. Was sceptical of these events, but they might add a bit more banter to freeroam sessions than just floating about the place getting shot by Proco and Davey killing randomers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Got twenty grand for delivering a bike to Paleto bay. Just after I banked my cash I got hit by a mugger.
    Crafty but not quick, better luck next time ya fool. :D

One part of the update that I dont like is how you cannot attack another player if you start a gang attack.
    I dont know if they intended it to be like this or if it is a mistake but whenever I am in the middle of one now, other players can shoot and kill me but I cant kill them.
    Its very annoying.
    AND another thing, they were able to add this new option to hide jobs on the map yet they have added nothing to stop that annoying txt from Simeon about the cars he wants us to get him!

One part of the update that I dont like is how you cannot attack another player if you start a gang attack.
    I dont know if they intended it to be like this or if it is a mistake but whenever I am in the middle of one now, other players can shoot and kill me but I cant kill them.
    Its very annoying.
    AND another thing, they were able to add this new option to hide jobs on the map yet they have added nothing to stop that annoying txt from Simeon about the cars he wants us to get him!
    I don't think the gang attack thing is from the update, always been that way. I think it is to stop friendly fire in the rare event of people working together.

I chased a bounty into one once and we couldn't kill each other. Had to work together to finish the gang attack only then to betray on another.
    I was faster on the draw that day and escaped with the money. It could defo use a tweak though.

Nah, I have been able to kill other players before this update if they were in a gang attack.
    I think something about the change was mentioned in the list of what was updated

Nah, I have been able to kill other players before this update if they were in a gang attack.
    I think something about the change was mentioned in the list of what was updated
    Strange, my experience must have been a glitch then. Oh well got the kill and the moolah so I am not going to complain.

Also the Hydra for bounty hunting is great fun, managed to piss off a lobby of 29 last time I was on. Embracing my inner troll.

The gang attack thing was the same on the 360 as well, once you start one you can't kill any other players and they're not able to kill you. It's still that way on the 360 at the moment. Maybe the next gen version has a bug.

Everybody got blown up in my session, went looking for the modder to report him. I guessing this is the one :p

SNIP

Sorry lads, this issue has come up before and official word was we cannot post pics of nudity, even from games. Have to delete the pic.

SNIP

Your at it again?? :D:D

• Advertisement

Launched online to see this:

QCcLpCJ.jpg

Also got this:

fYQ57PF.jpg

Advertisement