Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Oh cool. Would love to learn all the new stuff. Great thing about playing with new people, learning new routes/tactic etc.

XBL: I Mister Pink I

I'll be on later this evening so i'll add you then.

Xbox 360: DubTheDJ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

jackrussel wrote: »
    So Friday evening at 8pm is when this is all goin down. If yer not there this time, I'm out. You've all a few days notice to make yer excuses to whoever, be there or be a prick

I'm gonna be a prick I won't be back home till 9 dis evenin... Life is gettin in the way of my gta time...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Oh cool. Would love to learn all the new stuff. Great thing about playing with new people, learning new routes/tactic etc.

XBL: I Mister Pink I

I'l add you too. There is a good crowd of us on 360 in fairness so dont worry. All you need is your mic for the heists. All the boys in the crew are sound and loyal to the crew code...

except Doyler:mad: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭finglashoop

I'l add you too. There is a good crowd of us on 360 in fairness so dont worry. All you need is your mic for the heists. All the boys in the crew are sound and loyal to the crew code...

except Doyler:mad: :D

I only return fire, he can ask jj about that. ive given him ample chances to not shoot me then he bitches that I keep hunting him down.

I only return fire, he can ask jj about that. ive given him ample chances to not shoot me then he bitches that I keep hunting him down.

actually I can auto target him csuse hes neither crew nor friend.

Still bitter over that last second bon voyage revenge snipe Dusty?

• Advertisement

Who were you returning fire at when we were all in that plane that you blew up? Or the countless times I've "walked in the way of your gun"?

Your now known as the destroyer and for good reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Anyone on PS3 now or after 8.30?

actually I can auto target him csuse hes neither crew nor friend.

Still bitter over that last second bon voyage revenge snipe Dusty?

The one after i saved your ass a number of times shooting that guy that you couldnt see? The one where i was logging off AFK, minutes from surviving a 9k bounty? After i was passenger in your car helping u kill everyone?
    No not all.
    The gloves are off next time your allowed on!!!!:D:D

DubDJ wrote: »
    Who were you returning fire at when we were all in that plane that you blew up? Or the countless times I've "walked in the way of your gun"?

everyone in the plane was beautiful. even funnier when glynner done it ten mins later.

everyone in the plane was beautiful. even funnier when glynner done it ten mins later.

It was funny when Glynner done that, not you though. We've all been badmouthing you ever since, there's a few times we've mentioned gaininging up and teaching you a lesson.

• Advertisement

Did glynner do it later?? must have been logged off at that stage, but by then we had the achievement anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Finally....

The dream becomes reality.....

5uiWn6U.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,678 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I keep getting emails off Sony congratulating me on passing a heist and now I should try the Online mode. Bit late there lads, unless yer just making fun of my low level in Online mode :( But....but....but Phobos said I'd get a million RP if I played Wacky Races....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I keep getting emails off Sony congratulating me on passing a heist and now I should try the Online mode. Bit late there lads, unless yer just making fun of my low level in Online mode :( But....but....but Phobos said I'd get a million RP if I played Wacky Races....

I'm getting them as well. Must have got 4 or 5 at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Me too :D

I tweeted PS IE to ask who I can talk to about PS plus emails, but got no reply!

Wonder if they know about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

"Are you familiar with the theory of SHADDUPP?!"

"Your momm...SHADDUP....Do I look like I car...SHADDUP!"

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

"Are you familiar with the theory of SHADDUPP?!"

"Your momm...SHADDUP....Do I look like I car...SHADDUP!"

The HillBilly, what a guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 MN86

DubDJ wrote:

DubDJ wrote:

Here here.. I totally agree dub.pure destroyer this guy.

MN86 wrote: »

so do I.

We all know your trying to replace him, you've literally become everything he was. If I hear anybody up for Snipers and Stunters again I'm getting in my Hydra to stalk you. :p

• Advertisement

DubDJ wrote:
    We all know your trying to replace him, you've literally become everything he was. If I hear anybody up for Snipers and Stunters again I'm getting in my Hydra to stalk you.

Here, we all dont have 30 million like some. Snipers and stunters is a necessary evil for me. On another note I have set up rockstar social club. How do I join the crew.

Here, we all dont have 30 million like some. Snipers and stunters is a necessary evil for me. On another note I have set up rockstar social club. How do I join the crew.

I don't have 30 million, I wish. All I have is $29,650,000. :p

That invite to the crew expired when you start stabbing people in the back, literally!

I think you can request an invite through the discussion forum on here or I'll send you one later.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Well after fixing my characters look because it didn't import properly and throwing neon lights onto my Kuruma, I have 40,000 dollars left.

What should I buy next The Duke or the Hotknife?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Best solo mission for making money online?

Sick of waisting time with gob****es doing heists.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

keano25 wrote: »
    Best solo mission for making money online?

Sick of waisting time with gob****es doing heists.

Try the new sticky bomb glitch. Copied and pasted from Se7en Sins:

Buy T20 (or other super car, T20 costs the most insurance-wise, so it pays the most here)
    Mod to the max, Dew Yellow colour, chrome 'Fagorme' wheels.
    Put a sticky bomb on each door.
    Get to a safe distance.
    Do the air thrusting maneuvre, the triple-tap one where you really give it socks.
    Quickly close down the Interactive menu.
    Blow car.
    Should end up with 27500 (or other depending on which car you choose).
    Ring MMI, rinse and repeat.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Will give it a try later. Turned ps4 off in frustration while ago lol

DubDJ wrote:
    That invite to the crew expired when you start stabbing people in the back, literally!

DubDJ wrote:
    I think you can request an invite through the discussion forum on here or I'll send you one later.

DubDJ wrote:
    I don't have 30 million, I wish. All I have is $29,650,000.

Where is my invite..oh you missed a great game of snipers and stunters last night.

Where is my invite..oh you missed a great game of snipers and stunters last night.

I signed in off-line, seen you were all in one and just left :p

Kenjataimu wrote:
    UPDATE 12/9/14: Grand Theft Auto V will arrive on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 18, 2014 with the PC version to follow April 14th, 2015.

DubDJ wrote:
    I signed in off-line, seen you were all in one and just left

Ah we had a laugh dub.its good to laugh.

• Advertisement

DubDJ wrote:
    I signed in off-line, seen you were all in one and just left

Its an even bigger laugh when Im wrecking you in S&S. :)

Advertisement