Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vikings on RTE?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

Best result of the night for Ragnar had to be gettin the 2 birds into bed with him :) !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭ollaetta

rok wrote: »
    Best result of the night for Ragnar had to be gettin the 2 birds into bed with him :) !!!

No wonder he had the big grin lying there! Now if he could persuade the young fella's new mot as well............;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,349 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Thought it a bit strange to kill the younger kids and let the older son live, surely he would be more of a threat to Ragnor in a few years?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Question
    Did Ragnar's younger sons all die?

Question
    Did Ragnar's younger sons all die?

No, they are alive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

So, I see Season 3 has started. Kinda stopped near the end of the 1st season, as it started to wane, but wondering is it worth keeping with it, and did it pick up again in Season 2?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

I was the same tbh

stick with it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

I enjoyed it, will wait til s3 finishes to binge it

• Registered Users Posts: 48 One Question

Anyone know how many instalments in season 3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

It could get very interesting as it develops, strange that he didn't mention one of the most important Viking colonies, the one he's working/living in!.

"According to actor Clive Standen (Rollo), future seasons may feature characters such as Alfred the Great, Leif Ericson, and Ivar the Boneless, as well as travels to Iceland, Russia, France, and across the Atlantic.[17]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikings_%28TV_series%29

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Seanachai wrote: »
    It could get very interesting as it develops, strange that he didn't mention one of the most important Viking colonies, the one he's working/living in!.

"According to actor Clive Standen (Rollo), future seasons may feature characters such as Alfred the Great, Leif Ericson, and Ivar the Boneless, as well as travels to Iceland, Russia, France, and across the Atlantic.[17]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikings_%28TV_series%29

They'll have to do a bit of a time leap to include Alfred the Great (Ecberts's grandson). He appeared in last week's episode in nappies (or whatever babies wore back then).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭2Bints1Joe

Enjoyed the first 2 seasons . This season has been decent as well

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭fernandohierro

Any idea when season 3 starts on rte?

Back tonight folks.
    9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭neris

Looks like ragner & the young fella had a trip to the barbers

• Registered Users Posts: 14,315 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Any idea when season 3 starts on rte?

Tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i take it Ragnar is going to have wild sex with that nymphomaniac english princess

btw - is it necessary to use the language of the day its kinda irritating, wouldn't it be easier for the viewer to have them all just speaking english

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

fryup wrote: »
    i take it Ragnar is going to have wild sex with that nymphomaniac english princess

btw - is it necessary to use the language of the day its kinda irritating, wouldn't it be easier for the viewer to have them all just speaking english

They normally do but I guess it was difficult to portray the language barrier without using two separate languages!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

neris wrote: »
    Looks like ragner & the young fella had a trip to the barbers

I think the son may have got a dye job too - wasn't he a red head before?

• Advertisement

miamee wrote: »
    They normally do but I guess it was difficult to portray the language barrier without using two separate languages!

yes, but is there really a need to portray the language barrier?

Someone has anger issues

The gore just keeps coming

yer man getting his arm chopped off yikes

wonder will he be any good in battle now?

fryup wrote: »
    yer man getting his arm chopped off yikes

wonder will he be any good in battle now?

not dead from bleeding he wont

the battle scenes in mondays episode were brilliant up there with Braveheat and Gladiator

Some amount of riding tonight and as for ragnars wound getting healed you wouldnt see that on glenroe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

^^^^^^^^

what did she do?? p!ss on him??

philstar wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^

what did she do?? p!ss on him??

Yes I think so, on his wound.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

I watched the arm chopping episode, is there any actual story in the series? It just seems to jump from one character to the next with no story.

Advertisement