Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ned_strange

You really would not want to perve, by sunday it looks like tramp stew

Tramp stew lol

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

-=al=- wrote: »
    Isn't it something like 60 dollaredoos extra for a VIP add on thing, or there is a charity donation involved?

Bit sketchy on the details but afaik, VIP get's you into the picnic area with some actual toilets, FREE TOILET PAPER, a bar/chillout area and foodables

I think we need to distingush VIP and GUEST, so is VIP now access to guest?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭OuterBombie

Fatfrog wrote: »
    Trust me he's no.1 on my to see list!! It's hard to gauge what others will do though!

Thanks for the heads up, introducing myself to his tunes via youtube this morning. Need to finally put the fear down after the long weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Thanks for the heads up, introducing myself to his tunes via youtube this morning. Need to finally put the fear down after the long weekend!

His boiler room set sums everything he does up nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭OuterBombie

lbj666 wrote: »
    His boiler room set sums everything he does up nicely.

I'm midway through the glasto 2015 set - presumably EP one will be similar. All good :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

I'm midway through the glasto 2015 set - presumably EP one will be similar. All good :cool:

Yeah his set lists of late have all been similar. The Glasto vid is fantastic.

bc dub wrote: »
    Yeah his set lists of late have all been similar. The Glasto vid is fantastic.

The his sets at b+s in 2013 and 2014 were almost identical

• Registered Users Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

**** EP is 1 month away!!

Time for some dodgy internet weather forecasts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Fatfrog wrote: »
    **** EP is 1 month away!!

Time for some dodgy internet weather forecasts!

The summer so far has been crap. I think we deserve a lovely weekend :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭HausOfTony

Todd Terry, Paul Woolford and Krystal Klear headlining RBMA

Full line up on EP's Twitter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭HausOfTony

Here it is

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭PatrickIde1187

Todd Terry , very nice!!. Its over love is a top 10 bopper

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Like most of the announcements, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Todd Terry, nice one

357458.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

HausOfTony wrote: »
    Todd Terry, Paul Woolford and Krystal Klear headlining RBMA

Full line up on EP's Twitter
    there'll have to be a few more as that's only 3 per day, but it will probably just be the usual irish djs.

disappointing, was hoping for a decent techno name.
    hopefully Woolford is actually playing as Special Request but I doubt it.

3 nights of bouncey-house and a bit of disco from KK will make the area even more insufferable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

todd terry nice
    Paul Woolford yurt
    space dimension controller gave me bottles in dolans because I had a bottle opener which was sound. good set too

excuse my ignorance but don't know anyone further down

3 nights of bouncey-house and a bit of disco from KK will make the area even more insufferable.

I haven't been to EP since 2009 but the Rave in the Woods that year was all Techno. It gets a bit too much imo. Far too repetitive

Synode wrote: »
    I haven't been to EP since 2009 but the Rave in the Woods that year was all Techno. It gets a bit too much imo. Far too repetitive
    pretty certain it wasn't, considering Neutronyx were still running it then and it was all pystrance.

there's multiple other stages playing house and disco too.

pretty certain it wasn't, considering Neutronyx were still running it then and it was all pystrance.

there's multiple other stages playing house and disco too.

Whatever it was (at the salty dog) it was extremely repetitive and pretty shíte

Whatever it was (at the salty dog) it was extremely repetitive and pretty shíte
    not really sure how you could judge it from the Salty Dog, but either way, it wasn't techno.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I loved new Jackson at body and soul( David kitt)
    Wud prefer if he wasn't in the rave in the woods though

Dare i say if Boxed Off wasn't happening 2 weeks after in fairyhouse , some of those names would have made the RBMA bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NotInventedHere

The RBMA line up is a load of arse. House music people go to the Bacardi stage, Techno in the woods. Really disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

lbj666 wrote: »
    Dare i say if Boxed Off wasn't happening 2 weeks after in fairyhouse , some of those names would have made the RBMA bill.

And Metropolis.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

You can tell by the change of style in the poster they're doing it for a totally different crowd. I guarantee there will be little twinkly christmas lights like a runway leading the way to the red bull stage to help people find it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

Definitely a lack of harder edge stuff this year, maybe there'll be a rave in the woods 2.0 located elsewhere....

Haven't seen Space Dimension Controller before so probably check him out and agree that New Jackson would be better away from the woods but I'll try catch him as well..

The rave in the woods/rbma was only ever been mostly techno last year and the year before, its not like some age old tradition has been broken here.

My favorite year of it was probably when they had different promotors like bodytonic doing different nights , good mix of everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

Ben Klock 2013, Sunil Sharpe 2014 and...... Todd Terry 2015 - :confused: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Salty dog and rave in the woods are a large distance apart!
    Don't remember a huge amount of techno?
    http://youtu.be/qHbqilr3z0U

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 bangthebodhran

Well there still is at least 20 acts through the weekend that I want to see and I'll be lucky if I get to see them all. I wonder why they booked Todd Terry for Rave in the Woods, is this to make up for not booking Todd Terje. :)

Advertisement