Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craziest thing your ex did as revenge?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

blade1 wrote: »
    WWWHHHAAATTTTTTT?????????????????

I believe he is taking the piss ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Met a guy, who we'll call Mark, on a night out, ended up kissing. Turns out he was friends with a guy I know, Paul. Paul is older than me, and when I was 15, he tried to kiss me, not knowing how young I was.

Mark and I had a laugh about it.

I ended up running into him in the local a few more times, and gave him my number. He asked me out on a date, and I said that i was really busy for a few weeks (I was working 7 day weeks because it was coming up to Christmas and we were crazy busy), but I'd let him know as soon as I was free. I also didn't go to the pub for those few weeks because I was genuinely too busy.

Over those few weeks, he texted me about 50 times a day, and would send more and more texts if i didn't reply.

Eventually, I told him I was too busy to date anyone.

He texted me on new year's eve, asking what I was up to, and seeing if I was heading to the local, as he was. I said that i wasn't going to the local, I was going to X pub.

So, he turned up at the pub I was in, and after a while, my friends and I left.

I texted him the following day to say that I didn't want to see him anymore.

He sent me 100+ texts that day, getting more and more verbally aggressive, so I bought a new sim and blocked him on Facebook.

He then messaged my younger sister, and told her that if I didn't go out with him, he'd tell Paul all about how I accused Paul of child abuse. Apparently trying to kiss me was child abuse.

She ripped into him and blocked him.

He then waited outside my job every day for a week, until I threatened to get the police, and had him removed by security.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

You let a good 'un slip through your fingers there green_screen. He seemed committed.

It's cringe worthy knowing people are that desperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭House of Blaze

Well, like I say, she was bi but explained that she had only ever been in relationships with girls.

We met online. She managed a sex shop - it suited her , she was fazed by nothing and enjoyed that scene.

She was never going to be the settling down type so we parted ways.

When I met her first she would speak about a friend that she used to work with - "very nice, quiet girl". Fair enough - she wants me to set her up with a buddy or something....

Towards the end of our few months, she called over to my place and her friend (who I'd never met) was in tow. Hotter than the girl I was seeing. Had a good night!

I hope you got her to quit the sex shop!

I remember years ago spending about six months plucking up the courage to go into a sex shop to buy some DVD's.

The place was 'Shauna's Naughty Adult Fun Store' down around Capel street and was close to where I worked.

Anyway one day after work I went for a few shots of dutch courage and then made my way into the shop only to be confronted by this savage looking blonde Polish bird behind the counter...

Handing her my copy of 'Grand Theft Anal 4' was quite possibly the most embarrassing moment of my young life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭cletus van damme

After we split ex told her family and friends that I used to beat her all the time. Thankfully her family didn't believe it but many friends of hers did.
    Came to a head when she was at a party and convinced a gang of lads to go around and get revenge.
    Thankfully a mate was at the same party and knew the lads and convinced them it was bull

She hasn't repeated that in years but years later one of her mates saw me in the supermarket and started shouting at my gf what did to her mate(my ex).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

damagegt wrote: »
    We were sixteen.She told me she was going to kill herself if i didn't get back with her.I gave her some rope and picked out a tree for her.I told her she would be doing the world a favor.She didn't do it.She did nic her fathers car and crash it,her mother tried to bill me saying I drove her to it.:eek:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

You gave her a rope and picked out a tree!!!! I've seen your thread about saving the kitten, you've obviously become a lot more sensitive since the girlfriend episode.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

Green Screen, you let a winner go there I tell ya! Ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

I've had the 'pregnant' ex too. Made worse by the fact that when it became clear I wasn't falling for it, she spread the lie that I was abandoning her in her hour of need around the office (we worked together).

I was surprised at the number of people who took her at face value despite knowing me well enough to realise I wouldn't be one to shirk my responsibilities if what she was saying was true.

Taught me a valuable lesson in how to spot a manipulator and how devious and toxic they can be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

My ex's are not that crazy, which is weird cause they were super crazy when we were going out....

One tried super hard to make me jealous: seeing me in a bar she would drag guys over to a spot next to me and stare at me which dancing/kissing them. I never cared, I broke up with her so I obviously was ok with us seeing other people :p

Another one i've been broken up with for 3 years now, we didn't have a nasty breakup - we still send each other a "happy birthday" text and i haven't seen her in years but if i did i assume we would stop and have a quick chat. But her friends to this day give me bitchy looks anytime i see them. It's a little funny in a ridiculous way :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

She ripped my frenulum.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Michael2107

happened only few weeks ago, ex tells me shes pregnant again, then get phonecall few days later saying she had lost the baby, her mother then rings me to say its all a lie.

Last week decides to tell me our son isn't really mine, while at the same time telling every one we know that i'm a bad parent, constantly turns up at my house at night begging me to be the childs father again, pyscho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Dated an absolute psycho. He had serious family issues, and tried to use me as a thing going right in his life. When I ended it he kept stalking me on Facebook and Twitter. He started spreading things about me to groups that we were both involved in, to the point where I was asked to leave them.

Still have really bad flashbacks from that one.

I think we went out with the same person but he never got my gee.

Class 5 clinger, no thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jogathon

An ex reported me to the tax man. I had everything above board but just thought it was the most spiteful thing to do.

Jogathon wrote: »
    An ex reported me to the tax man. I had everything above board but just thought it was the most spiteful thing to do.

What the hell for?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

bear1 wrote: »
    What the hell for?

I reckon it was for drink driving

Panthro wrote: »
    I reckon it was for drink driving

I was thinking more along the lines of prostitution, not paying tax on the earnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

I had a friend with benefits and we f**ked each other around big time. Admittedly, when I retaliated I did act the c**t with her.

Anyway, the craziest bit of the whole story was when she came in one day saying she was pregnant. I begged her to have it coz I don't believe in abortion. Thing was, she was shagging at least two other people at the time and we had always used condoms. Anyway she eventually decided she was having an abortion no matter what I said. She was 8 weeks. Then she claimed she miscarried and not long after spent time in hospital. At that point she says they removed the baby, it was a boy and she named it after me and buried him. Despite the fact I was visiting her every day, she did that bit without me. Still have no idea if she was ever pregnant or whether it was mine.

That was the tip of the iceberg and we eventually ended it with her telling people I abused her all the time which wasn't true. She also tried to screw me over for 3 grand but I eventually got it back.

I've always carried a horrible feeling of not knowing since that. Thankfully I've since met a wonderful person who has given me a perfect little boy. But she miscarried last year and it dragged up a lot of this as well as the devastation we both obviously felt. Thankfully, while you can never make that pain go away, my missus is now pregnant again.

That time with the fwb was absolutely mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,275 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    She ripped my frenulum.

At least it wasn't your perineum!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭WILL NEVER LOG OFF

DeanAustin wrote: »
    I had a friend with benefits and we f**ked each other around big time. Admittedly, when I retaliated I did act the c**t with her.

she does sound nuts.

now tell us what you did!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

she does sound nuts.

now tell us what you did!

In the interests of fairness...

She was with another lad one night and I found out when she was laughing about it with her mate.

The next week I was with the girl who she sat next to in work.

Like I say, I acted the prick too...

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭mrty

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I was at a nightclub where an ex was pleading and begging for me to get back with her.

We were talking in the upstairs part and, in a rage, she did a Begbie and flung a pint glass over the banister that just missed a girl's head, bounced off her shoulder.

eewwww she was drinking a pint. Feminine ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Am I the only one who has dated normalish sane women?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

DeanAustin wrote: »

Anyway, the craziest bit of the whole story was when she came in one day saying she was pregnant. I begged her to have it coz I don't believe in abortion. Thing was, she was shagging at least two other people at the time and we had always used condoms. Anyway she eventually decided she was having an abortion no matter what I said. She was 8 weeks. Then she claimed she miscarried and not long after spent time in hospital. At that point she says they removed the baby, it was a boy and she named it after me and buried him. Despite the fact I was visiting her every day, she did that bit without me. Still have no idea if she was ever pregnant or whether it was mine.

That was the tip of the iceberg and we eventually ended it with her telling people I abused her all the time which wasn't true. She also tried to screw me over for 3 grand but I eventually got it back.

I've always carried a horrible feeling of not knowing since that. Thankfully I've since met a wonderful person who has given me a perfect little boy. But she miscarried last year and it dragged up a lot of this as well as the devastation we both obviously felt. Thankfully, while you can never make that pain go away, my missus is now pregnant again.

That time with the fwb was absolutely mental.

She was lying, there's no way to tell the gender that early. What a horrible thing to do though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

I'm fully convinced girls that pretend to be pregnant should be doing time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

So nobody has had their bunny boiled on the stove??? Seriously???

• Registered Users Posts: 12,275 ✭✭✭✭blade1

DazMarz wrote: »
    So nobody has had their bunny boiled on the stove??? Seriously???

Someone will after tomorrow night in Mallow..:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

Am I the only one who has dated normalish sane women?

Am I the only one who is hoping that this is one of my exes??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

beano345 wrote: »
    I'm fully convinced girls that pretend to be pregnant should be doing time!

It's rare that they get charged with anything when they falsely report rape, so i wouldn't hold my breath on false pregnancy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

EyeSight wrote: »
    It's rare that they get charged with anything when they falsely report rape, so i wouldn't hold my breath on false pregnancy

Its fairly common,happened too most of my mates and for a lot of posters here,it ruined a Xmas for me many years ago

Advertisement