Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craziest thing your ex did as revenge?

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

bear1 wrote: »
    I believe it is now your turn to explain what happened :p

Not really anything to explain. We were having a(nother) argument, he storms out, as is usual, then comes home looking sheepish and guilty and being really nice to me, which was NOT his post-argument MO. Then the following day he wouldnt go to the newsagents to get his own fags and paper, leaving it until finally I agreed to go. My car was parked outside the newsagents so in hindsight he wanted me to discover the broken window.

I didnt realise it at the time and he was all sympathetic, but in time I remembered the other stuff belonging to me that I'd subsequently find broken or damaged after we had fought. Thats not counting the things of mine he broke in front of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

The pregnancy scare thing is common enough I think. I had a friend who dumped his girlfriend when we were around 19/20 and after a month got a text to say she found out she was pregnant, went binge drinking because she was so upset and wanted him to give her money for an abortion because she thought the alcohol damaged the baby. Crazy cow wasn't even pregnant at all.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Oh I've lost count of the amount of blokes I know that had an ex fake a pregnancy on them. Poor sods.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Neyite wrote: »
    Not really anything to explain. We were having a(nother) argument, he storms out, as is usual, then comes home looking sheepish and guilty and being really nice to me, which was NOT his post-argument MO. Then the following day he wouldnt go to the newsagents to get his own fags and paper, leaving it until finally I agreed to go. My car was parked outside the newsagents so in hindsight he wanted me to discover the broken window.

I didnt realise it at the time and he was all sympathetic, but in time I remembered the other stuff belonging to me that I'd subsequently find broken or damaged after we had fought. Thats not counting the things of mine he broke in front of me.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Sounds to me like you escaped a potentially dangerous domestic violence relationship.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I think it's happening to me at the moment.

Women I've been seeing telling me she's pregnant and I have to get her this and bring her that. It's upsetting. I think she might be putting it on....

But I've seen the "scans".

And she's technically my "wife".

And we have 2 other "kids".

And she's like 9 months pregnant....

Can't help thinking she's up to something though.

It's all charade for the fact that she's put on a sh*t load of weight over the past 9 months, secretely eating a stash of choccy bars and icecream every day, and nearly fooling you... nearly, if you didn't post here and we tell you the awful truth.
    March right up to her and tell that fat bitch to lose weight, and smack that fat ass good.
    That'll learn her...

bluewolf wrote: »
    :(

Dont be sad. I gots rid of him. And the next girlfriend had seven brothers. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

damagegt wrote: »
    We were sixteen.She told me she was going to kill herself if i didn't get back with her.I gave her some rope and picked out a tree for her.I told her she would be doing the world a favor.She didn't do it.She did nic her fathers car and crash it,her mother tried to bill me saying I drove her to it.:eek:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Hah. Good luck with that one, mammy. Talk about avoiding responsibility for her own kid.

I've not had any crazy ex-girlfriends. Guess I've been lucky.

Sounds to me like you escaped a potentially dangerous domestic violence relationship.

Nothing potential about it. I ended up in a refuge after he physically attacked me. But it was years and years ago now, and since then my Crazy-o-meter has been impeccable. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

Then you're probably the crazy ex so. That's how it works. You can't argue with statistics.

• Advertisement

Nothing potential about it. I ended up in a refuge after he physically attacked me. But it was years and years ago now, and since then my Crazy-o-meter has been impeccable. :)

That's good.
    Could you open your blinds a bit though, I can't see you anymore.

That's good.
    Could you open your blinds a bit though, I can't see you anymore.

Sure!

That better?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Hah. Good luck with that one, mammy. Talk about avoiding responsibility for her own kid.

She was totally insane! She had her uncles ring and pretend to be someone else threatening me.This was months after we broke up.I was living in a different county.I became good friends with her cousin and that's how I found out all this.
    She was pretty hot so........

Sure!

That better?

Hold on, I'll switch bushes

Then you're probably the crazy ex so. That's how it works. You can't argue with statistics.

Look, stuffing a load of raw sausages down the back of the couches before moving out seemed like a good idea a the time. Doesn't make you crazy. Right, fellas? Right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

I've had a girl that wasn't even my girlfriend tell people we were together and we were going to get married. I spoke to her once or twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I am the crazy ex :eek:

I've had a girl that wasn't even my girlfriend tell people we were together and we were going to get married. I spoke to her once or twice.

How old was she? 5?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

You should do the decent thing and marry her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I am the crazy ex :eek:

If you have to ask, then you already know!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

There's a guy on this thread that needs your advice:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057277929

• Registered Users Posts: 10,863 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

She was totally insane! She had her uncles ring and pretend to be someone else threatening me.This was months after we broke up.I was living in a different county.I became good friends with her cousin and that's how I found out all this.

It's always the way:
    hot
    single
    mentally stable;
    pick any two from the above list.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

It's always the way:
    hot
    single
    mentally stable;
    pick any two from the above list.

Single and hot please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 826 ✭✭✭geeksauce

I seen an ex of mine on Facebook and her profile was a picture of her with her new partner.. a woman.

I've had some insults hurled my way over the years, but when you actually put a woman off a whole fcuking gender, you can't not take it badly.

I wouldn't look at it like that, you didn't put her off a whole gender she realised that there was no male in the world that would be an improvement on you so she gave up on them and moved to females. Just gotta find the positive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Chance The Fapper

I had one, we weren't even properly going out, but she'd ring me at 3am and then text and be like heyy what's going on with us? And then there'd be a text five minutes later apologising and saying her friends took her phone and sent the messages

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

Bitch slept with my dad and brother at the same time!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

He used to go around with a camera pen in his shirt pocket to record me!

When returning our child from access he would remove the plastic bib ( 10 for 4 euro in penny's) from around her neck & take any toys or balloons off her, pull them out of her little hand. She is disabled.

He lied & said I refused to let his daughter go on access. Unfortunately for him I had a copy of all his emails refusing access.

Send me registered letters full of written crap every week.

When in a medical centre with above child he would follow me to my car & stand between open car door & car so I could not drive off.

Stand in my garden for ages if I would not open the hall door.

I think I win!

Knine wrote: »
    He used to go around with a camera pen in his shirt pocket to record me!

When returning our child from access he would remove the plastic bib ( 10 for 4 euro in penny's) from around her neck & take any toys or balloons off her, pull them out of her little hand. She is disabled.

He lied & said I refused to let his daughter go on access. Unfortunately for him I had a copy of all his emails refusing access.

Send me registered letters full of written crap every week.

When in a medical centre with above child he would follow me to my car & stand between open car door & car so I could not drive off.

Stand in my garden for ages if I would not open the hall door.

I think I win!

W......T.......F?!!!?!?!?!?!

Yeah, that's restraining order territory right there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

I was a crazy ex. Thankfully I snapped out of it fairly fast. The experience taught me many things about relationships.

Advertisement