Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team Value

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

FHFC wrote: »
    True. I'm ashamed to admit I actually looked at the players FFFix is predicting to rise today and tomorrow and cross checked on a piece of paper which rises would gain me resale value. :eek:

Somebody organise an intervention ASAP please!!

Now that's dedication. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

103.3 resale, despite being Kunless. a number of my charges on the rise, giddyup ya beauts

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

jebforever wrote: »
    Now that's dedication. :P

It messed up. In fairness I was quite bored in work at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

FHFC wrote: »
    True. I'm ashamed to admit I actually looked at the players FFFix is predicting to rise today and tomorrow and cross checked on a piece of paper which rises would gain me resale value. :eek:

Somebody organise an intervention ASAP please!!

I think you've got what is (not so) commonly referred to as Postman Aguero Stress: When you find anything possible to take your mind of the horror show that is the reality of what we did.

I cleaned out the shed this evening... The missus has been asking (giving out to) me to do it for months. This evening it was done. Couldn't handle my actions.

PARlance wrote: »
    I think you've got what is (not so) commonly referred to as Postman Aguero Stress: When you find anything possible to take your mind of the horror show that is the reality of what we did.

I cleaned out the shed this evening... The missus has been asking (giving out to) me to do it for months. This evening it was done. Couldn't handle my actions.

My mammy says I'm not allowed to talk to you any more.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Team value is now 105m with 103m resale value.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

104.2 with a resale of 102.2 and I need to address this next season, not making enough team value in the first half of the season is gnawing at me.

105.5m Team Value, 102.8 Resale

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

105.4m + 1.2m in the bank. 103.3 resale value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

how can you see your resale value quickly?....or do you have to remember how much you bought lads for etc and work out their current value and diff divided by two?

• Advertisement

how can you see your resale value quickly?....or do you have to remember how much you bought lads for etc and work out their current value and diff divided by two?

On the transfers page where your team is you click the yellow X box on each player and that will give you the resale value.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Easiest way is to go to your transfers page, and click x on all of your squad without actually transferring them out. Unless you fancy a -56 hit :) You'll see the resale value in the box above your team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

manual_man wrote: »
    Easiest way is to go to your transfers page, and click x on all of your squad without actually transferring them out. Unless you fancy a -56 hit :) You'll see the resale value in the box above your team

Or Just click 'Data view' above the team in The transfer window and you will see the selling price 'SP' of all the players and add them up.

I have a team value of 104.7 and a resale of 102.5. Disappointing, I usually have a higher resale value but my overall position is higher than it has been at this time of the year.
    Team value might cost me in the 2nd half of the season though :o

I'm always banging on about it, but I'm not on commission I swear, but Differential FPL (Android) just shows you your resale (as well as your total and bank values) at the bottom of the selection page.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Interesting TV 103.5 and resale value 101.6. Fabregas has climbed from 9.0m to 9.8m since I bought him I wonder who has increased in price the most?

patmac wrote: »
    Interesting TV 103.5 and resale value 101.6. Fabregas has climbed from 9.0m to 9.8m since I bought him I wonder who has increased in price the most?

Siggy and Aguero have both went up by .9m

jebforever wrote: »
    Siggy and Aguero have both went up by .9m

Pelle went up 1.0 at his peak. Banked 0.5 on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,829 ✭✭✭✭CSF

102.6 resale

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Big Borg

Can someone explain why the powers-that-be keep a discrepancy between current market value and resale value?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,829 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Big Borg wrote: »
    Can someone explain why the powers-that-be keep a discrepancy between current market value and resale value?

To lessen the economic side of the game I think. Could you imagine wildcard week on here if every .1 was kept, and you could switch as much as you wanted because you wouldn't lose value anyway.

You'd probably be going into January after the 2nd wildcard literally able to sign the most expensive team possible, and the only restriction would be the 3 players per team rule. Not too attractive a prospect.

• Advertisement

Big Borg wrote: »

If you paid for a player 10m and his current value is 11m you will sell him for 10.5m.

You only get back half of the rise rounded up to the nearest 0.1 - eg. if your player is now 11.1 you will still get "only" 10.5 when selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

wonski wrote: »
    You only get back half of the rise rounded up to the nearest 0.1 - eg. if your player is now 11.1 you will still get "only" 10.5 when selling.
    Just an off-topic typical non-english-speaking-native question. Is it not rounded down then?

iroced wrote: »
    Just an off-topic typical non-english-speaking-native question. Is it not rounded down then?

Correct. Let's wait for a native english speaker to confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Bloody well hope I'm working it out arseways as
    Team Value is 101.9m
    In the bank 4.2m
    Yet resale only adding up to 99m??

Could it be that low?....have likes of Fabregas since he was 9m, he has made .4m so for me.?... For eg.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Bloody well hope I'm working it out arseways as
    Team Value is 101.9m
    In the bank 4.2m
    Yet resale only adding up to 99m??

Could it be that low?....have likes of Fabregas since he was 9m, he has made .4m so for me.?... For eg.

Are you getting that from the Differential app?
    If so, add the 4.2 to the resale value.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Team Value of 104.7 but real value of 102.2

Pretty average but I'll suffer in the 2nd half of the season I think if I dont get another million or 2 into the team.

What websites are accurate for price rises these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Dempsey wrote: »
    Team Value of 104.7 but real value of 102.2

Pretty average but I'll suffer in the 2nd half of the season I think if I dont get another million or 2 into the team.

What websites are accurate for price rises these days?
    Fantasy Football Fix and FPL stats are getting close to full accuracy.

Fiso is not too bad but their price drops predictions are very messy since they have tons of players hanging there for ages and never dropping. But the ones who actually drop are generally predicted too.

The only one to forget about is totalfpl.

Personally I mainly check FFF and when I want to be sure I crosscheck with fpls and fiso. But if you're afraid of being caught by a precious £0.1m I'm afraid this year you have to go for it and forget about the predictions sites since there's everyweek a player who drops/rises without even being close to it...

How are we looking coming into wildcard?

Resale 105.3

Remains to be seen if it's of any significant advantage with so many cheap strikers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

106.1 /103.6 it will be an advantage when aguero is back and expensive defence is going well at the moment, I would think most have money in bank at moment though as it takes time to move from forward to defence and back again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

TV: 106.1m
    Resale: 103.8m

Mannone continues to kill me

Advertisement