Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team Value

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Team Value: 100.1
    Banked: 1.0

Feels quite low :( Wish I had another 1.0 to play with

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Team Value: 101.1
    Bank: 0.2

Actual: 100.3 (remove all players from team to see actual amount of money available)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

£100.8m + £0.7m in the bank.

Total £101.5m

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

roryc wrote: »
    £100.8m + £0.7m in the bank.

Total £101.5m

I have 101.5 with 0.5 in the bank. On a wild card so need to make the most of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Nice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Sorry didn't mean to quote you there. I've managed to dodge any price drops which helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

99.7, 1.8 in the bank. 2FT to burn this week and WC in the bank too. Should make some good value during my WC too if i time it right.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

101m 0.4m in the bank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

100 1.5 in the bank ,100.5 net ,its a pity you cannot See price on your Transfer history anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

98.4, 2.7 in the bank.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 148 ✭✭Pipjam

100.3 million. 0.9 in the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

With the new rules regarding price changes, I think this thread lost most of its value if you allow me the pun.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

iroced wrote: »
    With the new rules regarding price changes, I think this thread lost most of its value if you allow me the pun.

Yip, it was all about resale value and the likelihood to sell a player that had increased in value anyway.

There have only been two players afaik that I could have made a quick buck from. Dier and Naismith. I would happily have taken the profit on them and run safe in the knowledge that I could do without having them again. I didn't but it would have cost points so I'm not too bothered.

It's all about holding onto as much value for me this year.
    And I'll be holding onto my wildcard as long as possible as the more people that activate it before then, the more chances that transfers in for a potential 0.2 riser in the week I use it will actually count.
    (That's if WCs don't seem to be counting, which they don't).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

PARlance wrote: »
    And I'll be holding onto my wildcard as long as possible as the more people that activate it before then, the more chances that transfers in for a potential 0.2 riser in the week I use it will actually count.
    (That's if WCs don't seem to be counting, which they don't).

I've been thinking this too. The best week to wildcard is a week that nobody else does. Sorely tempted to go for it next week mind you.

Also it would seem that the best way to have a higher team value than the average is to avoid drops rather than chase rises.

Rather than people who watch prices having 110 or 112m for Jan vs most people's 106 or 107 I think the average team value won't be much over the 102 or 103. A huge amount of people have resale of lesa than 100 already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

100.1m with 1m in the bank

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Interested to see what average value would be at the moment. Judging by the previous comments wildcarders didn't make any money at all really.

My team value is 98.0m with 3.9 sitting in the bank and to be spent soon:D.

101.9m total.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

99.2. 2.6 in the bank. 101.8 total.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

101.9m as well. 100.6m resale

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

1.9 in bank

101.4 in total. A bit lower than a few around here I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Don't think it really matters this year. With the new system it seems impossible to make enough money to afford one extra top player comes the january WC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Don't think it really matters this year. With the new system it seems impossible to make enough money to afford one extra top player comes the january WC.

Well yeah, I agree. Not too worried about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Looks like most teams are safe in this regard, then.

Not sure if it is good news but at least I am not behind everyone else with wildcard in the pocket. Price rise watching was a daily routine last year. Those websites will go down soon I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Will make having a dirt cheap bench more important then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Post wildcard 101.6 with 0.2 in bank

• Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭circadian

98m value and top of a few leagues, had to play my wildcard as I was getting done for injuries/players out of form.

We'll see over the next few weeks if it was too soon. Probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,829 ✭✭✭✭CSF

circadian wrote: »
    98m value and top of a few leagues, had to play my wildcard as I was getting done for injuries/players out of form.

We'll see over the next few weeks if it was too soon. Probably.

How much have you in the bank?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭circadian

Sorry 98.6m value and 2.2 in the bank, got done on a few dropping in value. Nasri if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

up to 101.7 overall
    gives me 100.6 to spend

an extra 2mil by xmas would be nice come the January WC

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

100.7 and 0.5 in the bank. I'm a bit of a peasant so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

102.0 in total. Hasn't helped me much so far...

Advertisement