Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I run or stay for sex

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭gitane007

You are being set up , careful who's waiting in the car park of that train station.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Chris. Be a sport and tell us what xD and PRC is.

PRC is actually PROC and stands for people's republic of cork, it's for people from my fair county who are afraid of talking to people not from here.

And xD is a smile so huge you have to close your eyes to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

PRC is "People's Republic of Cork" - a website with a discussion forum.

I don't know what xD stands for. Maybe xDick....like he'll be once she snaps (it off).

Jasus!!! They have abbreviations for all sorts now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

PRC is actually PROC and stands for people's republic of cork, it's for people from my fair county who are afraid of talking to people not from here.

And xD is a smile so huge you have to close your eyes to do it.

Thank you sir. Much obliged.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Thank you sir. Much obliged.

I will point out, I hate myself for knowing what xD is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

I will point out, I hate myself for knowing what xD is.

You should ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Never never never let them know where you live god damn it!

You done fcked up....

This shall end in 1 of 2 ways..

Numero uno - She gets over ex and tosses you aside while your desperately in love with her and fall into a deep worthless depression pining for her.

Numero...2 - She was so easy to pick up that she'll end up sleepin around while you're in a 'relationship'. You'll either be fine with it or finish up with the same result as numero uno.

Enjoy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭prizefighter

So who is going to be the one to go to PRC and post a very candid link to this thread and thus act as a catalyst to the inevitable murder suicide which will surely shock Nenagh?!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭blade1

So who is going to be the one to go to PRC and post a very candid link to this thread and thus act as a catalyst to the inevitable murder suicide which will surely shock Nenagh?!

Hahaha! You evil bastard!!!:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,642 ✭✭✭✭josip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Eogclouder

He brought her to his house.... Holy fcuk this kid is gonna get his dick bitten off. A girl from mallow who wants to go to nenagh. Two of the most bandit country places outside of north Kerry.

Farewell sweet prince.

Luckily OP is there to help her through the pain :pac: not for long mind, because crazy gets violent.

I didn't say don't stay the **** away from her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

She wants a relationship with you...yet she's clearly not over her ex...actually in your words she's "obsessed" with him...

This is gonna have a fairytale ending, I can just feel it :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 429 ✭✭Export

She wants a relationship with you...yet she's clearly not over her ex...actually in your words she's "obsessed" with him...

This is gonna have a fairytale ending, I can just feel it :)

It's what we fondly refer to as the 'rebound'.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭bear1

OP when you are done, please post your experience here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057279031

I believe yours will be a valued contribution.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Chris, I hope we are all invited to the wedding as we were with you right from the start!
    Through thick and thin we stuck by your side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭DeadHand

This love story has everything... A beautiful, rural young woman with a shady past, a dashing and eager though naive suitor, exotic locations (Mallow, Nenagh), passion, suspense, buses, youthful romance, farming, the internet, threats of physical sadism, unpredictability...

Can't wait for the next episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Bafucin

Dude ... Dude run while you still have both your legs!

Remember you will BE the next ex....or stuck with her.

RUN!

Leave crazy bitches alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

This thread was a big mistake and I feel like a right bastard now. She said one or two messed up things the other day when she was drunk I honestly didn't think she would meet me or that she was serious about liking me and if we did it would just be a nsa one niter thing why I posted about it for the laugh but the past 24hrs with her it is like I am having an amazing dream looking at her into her eyes you get lost in them and she is so beautiful and the only thing crazy these past few hours is that she likes me a lot.

I asked her a couple of days ago how many guys she was with because well you need to know these things (she is only 20 so assumed 6-8 guys max, 30+ if a total slut) never got answer until now. I am her second. Number 2 :) yes its not number 1 but its not number 31.

Like I just won the lotto and keep winning it over and over again.

Please, someone post a pic of Puss in Boots

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Well glad you're still alive. Now you better pray she doesn't see this thread :D

Chris___ wrote: »
    This thread was a big mistake and I feel like a right bastard now. She said one or two messed up things the other day when she was drunk I honestly didn't think she would meet me or that she was serious about liking me and if we did it would just be a nsa one niter thing why I posted about it for the laugh but the past 24hrs with her it is like I am having an amazing dream looking at her into her eyes you get lost in them and she is so beautiful and the only thing crazy these past few hours is that she likes me a lot.

I asked her a couple of days ago how many guys she was with because well you need to know these things (she is only 20 so assumed 6-8 guys max, 30+ if a total slut) never got answer until now. I am her second. Number 2 :) yes its not number 1 but its not number 31.

Seriously, Puss in Boots - or Donkey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Bafucin

Maybe YOU are the crazy one. ;)

Bafucin wrote: »
    Maybe YOU are the crazy one. ;)

Ah no, she was going to mutilate the new girlfriend.

I suspect the new girlfriend isn't Irish.
    For a start, we're not the most beautiful and not the most passionate.
    Much as we think that we swear, we have not a clue. Genuinely.

'I hope that your ex whore loses her womb and every child she ever has'
    'That your father sucks the dick of a snake'
    'Your mother is ****ing a pig pretending to be God'.

If the girl is not Irish, the auld insults are probably mild.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

Awww smitten kitten! Don't get hurt fella.

It's our equivalent of 'Your Ma'.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SQLDBA

I just went through 12 pages of comments looking for Pics and not a single one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

It's good that you're happy, but really, don't be so naive. She pretty much told you she just wants to get back at her ex, so as long as you know that that's all she wants you for then have fun.

Advertisement