Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I run or stay for sex

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Donald73

Has OP admitted it was all a windup yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

The OP finally met his Waterloo with the crazy chick in Wicklow. She's currently frying his brain and feeding pieces of it to him (a la Hannibal) and will eventually dismember him and bathe in his blood.

Or he's sitting at home, quietly masturbating and crying.

Either or. I'd say it's a good 50-50 bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

How did Castleconnell work out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Bafucin

donna35 wrote: »
    Has OP admitted it was all a windup yet?
    He never will donna, he never will.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

Isn't that what itinerants call non-caravan dwelling women?
    Are you a kna...pik...gyp...traveller?

No it's not, or at least I've never heard of it in that way (perhaps you have more experience with 'tha-communiteeh'? haha)

According to the TV shows they call them settled or non-travellers are gorgers I think?

Country women are women from farms, or outside the cities in general.
    Or at least that would be my interpretation of it... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

No it's not, or at least I've never heard of it in that way (perhaps you have more experience with 'tha-communiteeh'? haha)

According to the TV shows they call them settled or non-travellers are gorgers I think?

Country women are women from farms, or outside the cities in general.
    Or at least that would be my interpretation of it... ;)

they call non-travellers "country people"- source Big Fat Gypsy Weddings and most of TV3s schedule

"You know the way Travellers talk?" she later ponders aloud. "People say I talk too fast. They can't understand me. I can't help it. All the Travellers can understand ya, where a country person thinks it's very fast."

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/traveller-girls-love-and-marriage-26731262.html

• Registered Users Posts: 22,016 ✭✭✭✭Esel

they call non-travellers "country people"- source Big Fat Gypsy Weddings and most of TV3s schedule

"You know the way Travellers talk?" she later ponders aloud. "People say I talk too fast. They can't understand me. I can't help it. All the Travellers can understand ya, where a country person thinks it's very fast."

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/traveller-girls-love-and-marriage-26731262.html
    buffer = non-Traveller (Gammon rather than Shelta)

http://www.travellersrest.org/sheltaenglishnocant990418.htm

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Can we make this a sticky?

Yuk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

EyeSight wrote: »
    Not worth it. Crazy girls are never worth the sex.

Sad but totally true. I would take great heed of this warning. In case you don't put this in a time capsule and weep in a few years time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

size of penis shouldn't matter but what you can do with it is more important

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Chris___ wrote: »
    Anyway to those out there not getting any sex the secret to attracting girls is not Lynx. Be a total bastard talk like you have another 100 girls you could have right now. Tell her what you want to do with her sexually and that you won't settle for less than what you put on the table. Most girls deep down are submissive and will agree to this. The odd time you might get a feminists extremist or closeted lesbian. Boy do they go mental at you.

Also Craigslist casual encounters section. Yeah it's full of spam most days but sometimes there are genuine girls on it you just have to be quick. And most the genuine girls on it are DCU, UCD students or professionals so you ain't going to get disability cheque Ann who stinks of linden village cider. Anyway here I'm off to Castleconnell for the day.

Thank you OP. This has changed my life. A long career in the PUA industry awaits you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Thank you OP. This has changed my life.
    I hope so Defiler Of The Coffin..:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Chris___ wrote: »
    . Getting the bus to Mallow Friday to meet her.

sounds like a girl I travelled down to mallow to meet some time ago,ticks all the boxes.a complete nut job.Be careful Chris,I'm not saying don't have fun,just tread carefully chief.
    Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

Remember what happened to Wayne Bobbity.

i get a kiss every halloween i hope this year i get sex for halloween

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    i get a kiss every halloween i hope this year i get sex for halloween

Trick or treat?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Trick or treat?

Depends on the glory hole

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Liamalone wrote: »
    Depends on the glory hole

You have been watching too much discovery where they dig for gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

eamonnq wrote: »
    Of course you can **** with crazy. A lot of gorgeous women are bat$hit.

Just don't be a dumbass and let her know where you live or let her be in contact with anybody you know in the history of your life.

Easy as :pac:

• Advertisement

i wish girls stop asking me to by them drinks and im on the dough and i cant afford that much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Why would you buy a girl a drink?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    i wish girls stop asking me to by them drinks and im on the dough and i cant afford that much

'Buy your own drink.'

Simple enough answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭corcaigh1

Good laugh off this thread!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭blade1

she is more likely to become attracted when you refuse to do what she says and take the lead by suggesting a different plan instead.

Or maybe it is when you tell her your name is Sheriff bigdick!

Advertisement