Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craziest thing your ex did as revenge?

Options
  • 28-08-2014 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭

Took this idea from a guy in the motors forum whos ex vandalised his van.
    Reminded me of the time I was in uni in Galway and I decided to go out on a date with a girl from my group.
    Horny teenager syndrome.
    Never got to have sex and the furthest it went was a kiss.
    After a few weeks she calls me to meet up as she wanted to talk.
    Met up and got "dumped" for being too weird. Thought it was funny as fook.
    A day or two later I drove into uni with my dads car, came out and had 2 front tires slashed a note on the windscreen calling me every name under the sun.
    She dropped out of uni soon afterwards and never saw her again.
    So AHers, whats your story? :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

She dumped you and then vandalised the car? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

She got married and had kids with someone else.......she'll be back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

There's a whole story between the kiss and the dumping you're not telling us OP!! Spill.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

bluewolf wrote: »
    She dumped you and then vandalised the car? :confused:

Yeah, once you've figured out the reasoning behind it I'm all ears.
    Nutjob is probably the kindest thing I can say about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

A friend went on a date with a girl and casually mentioned it was his birthday the following week.

Anyway he didnt want to take things further after the date and there was zero contact from her.

Fast forward a week and she was standing outside his working holding a birthday cake!

Its not revenge but very strange

• Advertisement

There's a whole story between the kiss and the dumping you're not telling us OP!! Spill.

Righty I will :)
    We went on 2 dates beforehand, she was in my class in uni.
    On the very first date in a cafe she broke down crying.
    I asked her what was wrong and she takes out a picture of a woman and told me her mother was dead.
    I felt very bad for her and asked her how long it had been, 10 years she says.
    So I tried comforting her a bit more and trying to take her mind off of it. It worked a bit and the date continued on.
    Met up again about a week or so later in her flat to watch a movie (where the kiss happened) and after the movie she said she had to study and so away I went.
    About another week later she calls me up in a pretty angry mood to meet up.
    Met up and I got dumped for being too weird and that I seemed a bit of a loner.
    Said our goodbyes and see ya later.
    Tires slashed soon afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mr.McLovin

crazy ex took my kids and half of everything I owed...

weird or wha?

bear1 wrote: »
    Righty I will :)
    We went on 2 dates beforehand, she was in my class in uni.
    On the very first date in a cafe she broke down crying.
    I asked her what was wrong and she takes out a picture of a woman and told me her mother was dead.
    I felt very bad for her and asked her how long it had been, 10 years she says.
    So I tried comforting her a bit more and trying to take her mind off of it. It worked a bit and the date continued on.
    Met up again about a week or so later in her flat to watch a movie (where the kiss happened) and after the movie she said she had to study and so away I went.
    About another week later she calls me up in a pretty angry mood to meet up.
    Met up and I got dumped for being too weird and that I seemed a bit of a loner.
    Said our goodbyes and see ya later.
    Tires slashed soon afterwards.

Sounds like you had it coming OP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Told me she was pregnant when she wasn't so I'd get back with her.
    Was only 16 years old. Absolute Cnut!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

fedor.2. wrote: »
    She got married and had kids with someone else.......
    I'd consider that a blessing. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

If anyone says sex tape or nudie pics on the net, we're gonna need proof!

Sounds like you had it coming OP ;)

The only thing I had coming throughout that relationship was a subscription to Television X.

Told me she was pregnant when she wasn't so I'd get back with her.
    Was only 16 years old. Absolute Cnut!!!!!

John?

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Smashed up my car window. Cant prove it was him, but when I add up all the inconsistencies of that 24 hrs, it points to him.

Neyite wrote: »
    Smashed up my car window. Cant prove it was him, but when I add up all the inconsistencies of that 24 hrs, it points to him.

I believe it is now your turn to explain what happened :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Told me she was pregnant when we split to try get me to take her back and when that didn't work she said she'd miscarried due to the stress I was causing her.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I was at a nightclub where an ex was pleading and begging for me to get back with her.

We were talking in the upstairs part and, in a rage, she did a Begbie and flung a pint glass over the banister that just missed a girl's head, bounced off her shoulder.

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Told me she was pregnant when we split to try get me to take her back and when that didn't work she said she'd miscarried due to the stress I was causing her.

That's just sick.

Super-Rush wrote: »

What % of women do this? A large proportion judging by AH!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,203 ✭✭✭✭blade1

fedor.2. wrote: »
    She got married and had kids with someone else.......she'll be back

Yeah!
    What's that all about?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭The Purveyor of Truth

I seen an ex of mine on Facebook and her profile was a picture of her with her new partner.. a woman.

I've had some insults hurled my way over the years, but when you actually put a woman off a whole fcuking gender, you can't not take it badly.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

What % of women do this? A large proportion judging by AH!
    Well for what it's worth it never happened to me nor any of my mates.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I've had two exes do that now that I think of it.

Not very uncommon anyway.
    A friend of my brothers had sex without a condom stupidly with a girl from his town.
    Girl had some issues (they were both 16ish) and told the guy she was pregnant.
    The lad was morto and scared ****less. This went on for a few months until one day she fell over and her friends told her to go to the hospital immediately to see if the baby was ok but she kept refusing.
    The one day she confessed to her friend that she lied about it all.
    Needless to say it put the lad off women for a good while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

Same old story an ex who pretended to be pregnant to get back together

Wibbs wrote: »
    Well for what it's worth it never happened to me nor any of my mates.

I think it's happening to me at the moment.

Woman I've been seeing telling me she's pregnant and I have to get her this and bring her that. It's upsetting. I think she might be putting it on....

But I've seen the "scans".

And she's technically my "wife".

And we have 2 other "kids".

And she's like 9 months pregnant....

Can't help thinking she's up to something though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I pretended to be pregnant too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

We were sixteen.She told me she was going to kill herself if i didn't get back with her.I gave her some rope and picked out a tree for her.I told her she would be doing the world a favor.She didn't do it.She did nic her fathers car and crash it,her mother tried to bill me saying I drove her to it.:eek:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I think it's happening to me at the moment.

Women I've been seeing telling me she's pregnant and I have to get her this and bring her that. It's upsetting. I think she might be putting it on....

But I've seen the "scans".

And she's technically my "wife".

And we have 2 other "kids".

And she's like 9 months pregnant....

Can't help thinking she's up to something though.

Hire a spy, something is definitely up.
    Next thing she will be saying she's "going into labour" pff Women.

• Advertisement

damagegt wrote: »
    We were sixteen.She told me she was going to kill herself if i didn't get back with her.I gave her some rope and picked out a tree for her.I told her she would be doing the world a favor.She didn't do it.She did nic her fathers car and crash it,her mother tried to bill me saying I drove her to it.:eek:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

:eek:

Advertisement