Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I run or stay for sex

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Chris___ wrote: »
    This thread was a big mistake and I feel like a right bastard now. She said one or two messed up things the other day when she was drunk I honestly didn't think she would meet me or that she was serious about liking me and if we did it would just be a nsa one niter thing why I posted about it for the laugh but the past 24hrs with her it is like I am having an amazing dream looking at her into her eyes you get lost in them and she is so beautiful and the only thing crazy these past few hours is that she likes me a lot.

I asked her a couple of days ago how many guys she was with because well you need to know these things (she is only 20 so assumed 6-8 guys max, 30+ if a total slut) never got answer until now. I am her second. Number 2 :) yes its not number 1 but its not number 31.

Like I just won the lotto and keep winning it over and over again.

Well that was disappointing. I was in a mood for some blood and gore. :(
    Best of luck m8. You never know how life turns and what you discover ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭WILL NEVER LOG OFF

anna080 wrote: »
    It's good that you're happy, but really, don't be so naive. She pretty much told you she just wants to get back at her ex, so as long as you know that that's all she wants you for then have fun.
    she's a young girl, she was drunk.

lets just let the op enjoy this. although...
    So who is going to be the one to go to PRC and post a very candid link to this thread and thus act as a catalyst to the inevitable murder suicide which will surely shock Nenagh?!
    josip wrote: »
    you bastards! sitting alone in a booth in a quiet pub, had a crazy lady laughing fit. many shifty looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭DeadHand

This thread was a big mistake

DON'T EVER SAY THAT

This thread is awesome.

You're awesome, Chris.

You're her no.2, Chris, always remember that.

The plot thickens...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Bafucin

Export wrote: »
    Ah no, she was going to mutilate the new girlfriend.

Thaaat's pretty ****in crazy.

anna080 wrote: »
    It's good that you're happy, but really, don't be so naive. She pretty much told you she just wants to get back at her ex, so as long as you know that that's all she wants you for then have fun.

Away with your cynicism!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Heikki

Wow OP is so creepy. Uh shivers. I hope the poor girl cops on b4 thinking about having sex with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Aubrey loves Joe

She is gonna cry during the sex. Run now

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

This thread was a big mistake and I feel like a right bastard now.

I asked her a couple of days ago how many guys she was with because well you need to know these things (she is only 20 so assumed 6-8 guys max, 30+ if a total slut) never got answer until now. I am her second. Number 2 :) yes its not number 1 but its not number 31.

You feel like a right bastard for starting the thread, yet still post personal information she trusted you with?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

You feel like a right bastard for starting the thread, yet still post personal information she trusted you with?

Don't think she will come across this thread (hope she don't or I will be dumped :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Don't think she will come across this thread (hope not or I will be dumped :D)

She has.....
    havent you seen the hypothetical "if you were a murderer" thread yet? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,643 ✭✭✭✭josip

Chris, if you think you're genuinely lucky, delete all your posts in this thread, then close your account. You've only had it a year. You'll be sacrificing a year of your past for an eternity of your future.

You can always create a new Boards account; SoIMarriedAnAxeMurderer is available I see.

Chris see you seem to be the type of bloke who likes to point at the drama in a relationship for spectators and we greatly appreciate that. But it is this type of behavior that is going to make it easier for her to justify killing you in her head. And not just you the next girl you want to shag. And before you know it you are known and the guy with a crazy ex who will destroy any girl kind enough to shift you.

Where will the killing end?

There is one question you really need to ask?

Is the sex going to be THAT good?

I think we all know it is.

Don't think she will come across this thread (hope she don't or I will be dumped :D)

Please Jesus let her discover this thread and start posting on it. Fully interactive drama!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 mickoftheglens

I would give her a quare seeing to up against an auld abonded cottage wall.

DeadHand wrote: »
    Please Jesus let her discover this thread and start posting on it. Fully interactive drama!

It's gonna happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭MS.ing

is her name ciara and youre due to meet her in a petrol station, to discuss the new safe she found in her garden since you started on the journey?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

MS.ing wrote: »
    is her name ciara and youre due to meet her in a petrol station, to discuss the new safe she found in her garden since you started on the journey?

Her sisters name is Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I haven't seen Audition, is it any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

This thread was a big mistake and I feel like a right bastard now. She said one or two messed up things the other day when she was drunk I honestly didn't think she would meet me or that she was serious about liking me and if we did it would just be a nsa one niter thing why I posted about it for the laugh but the past 24hrs with her it is like I am having an amazing dream looking at her into her eyes you get lost in them and she is so beautiful and the only thing crazy these past few hours is that she likes me a lot.

Like I just won the lotto and keep winning it over and over again.

Oh she was drunk? You should've said sooner because that makes talking about seriously harming two other people not crazy at all. :pac:

Do you "just need to know these things"? I don't think how many guys she slept with in her past is any of your business actually.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 429 ✭✭Export

Novella wrote: »
    Oh she was drunk? You should've said sooner because that makes talking about seriously harming two other people not crazy at all. :pac:

Do you "just need to know these things"? I don't think how many guys she slept with in her past is any of your business actually.

I have slept with more than 2 men. I think I absorbed a whole lot of CRAAZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.
    Me hole.

• Advertisement

I've just had a shocking revelation. This thread was genuine. LOL. 'Should I run or stay for sex'.
    Good God Almighty - save us all!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭Doge

Her sisters name is Ciara

Wtf is going on there, has MS.ing figured out who she is?

She closed her account within the last hour too apparently!

Esel wrote: »
    FYP

It might be funny if it had basis in truth.

It's not funny. On any level.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,016 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Post deleted to spare your blushes, as you don't seem to get the FYP concept.

In communist Russia, joke gets you.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

Why can't you just have sex with someone who isn't into 'mutlating' people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭lanos

Crazy women are great fun
    I was seeing a stringfellows dancer in London when I was in my twenties in London. (looking back I'm not sure what she saw in me)
    She was crazy with a capital C
    Simple solution. Use a hotel, keep home address secret and have fun.
    Believe me, when you hit your 40's, you will cherish the memories.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Doge wrote: »
    Wtf is going on there, has MS.ing figured out who she is?

She closed her account within the last hour too apparently!

Can we presume MS.ing dead at this stage??
    Obliviously uncovered too much info and paid the ultimate price in doing so with her life.
    Well that's what I think happened anyway.

Time for Jessica Fletcher me thinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭ArtyM

blade1 wrote: »
    Can we presume MS.ing dead at this stage??
    Obliviously uncovered too much info and paid the ultimate price in doing so with her life.
    Well that's what I think happened anyway.

Time for Jessica Fletcher me thinks!

When discussing choice of sexual partner, it is never time for Jessica Fletcher. That is just wrong dude. Wrong, wrong,wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭blade1

ArtyM wrote: »
    When discussing choice of sexual partner, it is never time for Jessica Fletcher. That is just wrong dude. Wrong, wrong,wrong.

Discussing choice of sexual partner???
    As if I'd do that over the internet to everyone?
    Surely no one would dream of doing...oh wait....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

She should dump you.

You've made a laughing stock out of her. For our amusement.

Thanks btw!

Advertisement