Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I run or stay for sex

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Well this thread ended in pure disappointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭DeadHand

It's not over, is it?

Chris? Chris? Chrrrrriiiiiiisssssss???

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

No Colonel?

Most disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Pulsating Star

Cut down up in the prime of life, terrible,terrible.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 429 ✭✭Export

I need to see a pic of this stunner.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 everything is embarassing

This is going to end badly for you Chris.

A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

At best this sounds like a rebound thing.
    a girl who is demented over her ex, threatening to kill people, has only slept with one person but is now throwing herself at a stranger off the internet, sending him naked pics right after meeting him. It all sounds a little unstable!
    Prepare for meltdown in the not too distant future. Just don't be the one to do the dumping unless you have a good lock on your bunny hutch. Sounds like she might not do well with rejection....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

I hate leaving before the end. I want to find out whodunnit!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Chris hasn't posted since yesterday... The lack of closure to this thing is killing me...

In his defence, it's tough to make posts when half of you is in a gear bag buried in the Wicklow mountains and the other half is in an old chest freezer somewhere in north Cork.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

Chris___ wrote: »
    This thread was a big mistake and I feel like a right bastard now. She said one or two messed up things the other day when she was drunk I honestly didn't think she would meet me or that she was serious about liking me and if we did it would just be a nsa one niter thing why I posted about it for the laugh but the past 24hrs with her it is like I am having an amazing dream looking at her into her eyes you get lost in them and she is so beautiful and the only thing crazy these past few hours is that she likes me a lot.

I asked her a couple of days ago how many guys she was with because well you need to know these things (she is only 20 so assumed 6-8 guys max, 30+ if a total slut) never got answer until now. I am her second. Number 2 :) yes its not number 1 but its not number 31.

Like I just won the lotto and keep winning it over and over again.

HE CAUGHT THE CRAZY!

May God have mercy on your soul!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭Hooked

I think the above post is from little miss 'crazy' and she's telling us that Chris has well and truly met his 'Fairytale Ending'...

Apt username is apt. XD

Goodnight, sweet prince.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

This thread was a big mistake and I feel like a right bastard now. She said one or two messed up things the other day when she was drunk I honestly didn't think she would meet me or that she was serious about liking me and if we did it would just be a nsa one niter thing why I posted about it for the laugh but the past 24hrs with her it is like I am having an amazing dream looking at her into her eyes you get lost in them and she is so beautiful and the only thing crazy these past few hours is that she likes me a lot.

I asked her a couple of days ago how many guys she was with because well you need to know these things (she is only 20 so assumed 6-8 guys max, 30+ if a total slut) never got answer until now. I am her second. Number 2 :) yes its not number 1 but its not number 31.

Oh gawd, you gullible fcuker. She'll have you balls in vice quicker then you can say 'squishy'.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭roofer1988

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN Never ever worth if you dump her you will be on her revenge list too.Go way and tear it off yourself less hassel

roofer1988 wrote: »
    RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN Never ever worth if you dump her you will be on her revenge list too.Go way and tear it off yourself less hassel

It's like dating Taylor Swift/Adele, never a good idea unless you want a whole album wrote about you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Another one. Not crazy but into a lot kinky stuff :D top comment was a bit too dirty why i snipped it. Off to Dungarvan this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Make that two Wicklow town. Isn't Tinder great :D:D:);)

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Back in my day, you had to go out to a local dance and court a girl, it was a long time before you saw the crazy.

Modern technology is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Coke and Mentos? Were you telling her you shoot your load very quickly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

*Gets Popcorn and goes to Page 1.*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,163 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I dying remember posting on this thread, why's it showinv up in my update list..... ?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

I would definitely go mental if someone posted my texts to them on boards. If she murders you, you only have yourself to blame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

So I guess our man Chris didn't get gutted, skinned and flayed alive by the mad wan from Cork.

And now he's going to stick his dick into crazy in Wicklow.

You stay classy. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

You are full of poo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Bafucin

It's like dating Taylor Swift/Adele, never a good idea unless you want a whole album wrote about you.

Dear god the man responsible for inspiring Taylor Swift owes the world of music an apology.

Bafucin wrote: »
    Dear god the man responsible for inspiring Taylor Swift owes the world of music an apology.

'You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me.'

Lyrical genius so she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,203 ✭✭✭✭blade1

What happened with the first girl,Chris?
    I thought ye were madly????

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

'You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me.'

Lyrical genius so she is.

You left out the best bit:

"Weeeeeeeeeee-heeeeeeeeeeee are never ever ever getting back together"

I'd say she's an absolute melter :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Ah bless... When you get married your best man can reference this thread in his speech "When Chris first met the love of his life he was a tad apprehensive...."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭farmerjj

Title should read should she stay or run!! RUN RUN RUN

Advertisement