Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rescued 2 week old kitten

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Ahhhh he's adorable!! If you want people to have a go of guessing the gender you could always lift his tail and throw up a picture :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

ABSOLUTELY NOT JEDWARD... HASN'T THE POOR MITE SUFFERED ENOUGH??? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭jimf

with the speed the posts and thanks are coming in I think the whole of the country are waiting for news what a fab response

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

You could always call him boardsie! To honour his start in life and his many followers! :-D

New Home wrote: »
    ABSOLUTELY NOT JEDWARD... HASN'T THE POOR MITE SUFFERED ENOUGH??? ;)

but he would get to be on the late late show about 5 times a year and go to Europe and probably get more votes from his popularity here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Dingo, after OP's sig :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Ahhhh he's adorable!! If you want people to have a go of guessing the gender you could always lift his tail and throw up a picture :D
    Oh the poor mites dignity spread all over the internet for all to glare at.Im holding off on picking a name for the moment.I'm sure you can understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭is mise spartacus

Lucky! The name is self explanatory :)

oh silly mango have you no shame

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

jimf wrote: »
    oh silly mango have you no shame

Nope :D I've spend way too much time around cat genitals to have any shame :P (Just realised how awful that sounds, I'm talking about my dealings with the Dude here :P)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭morgana

Yay great to hear little Scrap (see what i did here :P) is holding up! Keep going that way - and kudos to yer Mammy - she's doing a great job in keeping you alive!

And should the little mite need a vet's visit, I for one won't be shy to chip in!

Nope :D I've spend way too much time around cat genitals to have any shame :P (Just realised how awful that sounds, I'm talking about my dealings with the Dude here :P)
    Its grand, I totally understand I have one trying to suck on my chest.:)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

.Kovu. wrote: »
    Dingo, after OP's sig :p

I second this. Or if it's a girl, Meryl Streep.

morgana wrote: »
    Yay great to hear little Scrap (see what i did here :P) is holding up! Keep going that way - and kudos to yer Mammy - she's doing a great job in keeping you alive!

And should the little mite need a vet's visit, I for one won't be shy to chip in!

+1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 656 ✭✭✭NipNip

Is our baby taking any fluids in?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭biomed32

Good to hear the kitten is doing as well as, the OP is doing great job of it

Thanks for the offers guys but no need for donations .But thanks so much for the offers.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

NipNip wrote: »
    Is our baby taking any fluids in?

Are you reading the thread at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Chance is a great name - since the OP has given the kitten a chance of survival! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

NipNip wrote: »
    the kitten is not eating you fool.

Okay NipNip, that's quite enough.
    Before I lost phone coverage earlier, I asked you by PM to tone it down a bit, just to save your blushes instead of saying anything on thread.
    But now I see you've descended into being abusive, arrogant, and very hard to take seriously.
    Have a wee break from the forum to reflect on how you need to address other posters appropriately.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

jimf wrote: »
    +1

Count me in...

Just saw d's response.......You have great guts d, please let us help if kitty gets into trouble - no more than he is now...

Kind regards, GSWxxx :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

What do you folks think, will we give him 6 months before it gets to this stage? :D

318939.png

I'd call him/her Blessed... That way, when you're looking for him and he's hiding somewhere, you can say "Where's that Blessed Cat!?!"

Besides, he IS blessed...

New Home wrote: »
    What do you folks think, will we give him 6 months before it gets to this stage? :D

318939.png

wish mine was as polite as yours he likes to do something similar but puts his arse where yours has her head

Nah, that's off the internet... mine isn't that polite either...

Defiantly the best feed so far today.An easy 6-7 ml.All from the bottle ,with him finding it himself.Im a little revealed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Brillllllllllllllllllllliant. Stick to what your doing so because its working

Had he a good latch on to the nipple and was he kneeding whilst drinking

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

damagegt wrote: »
    Defiantly the best feed so far today.An easy 6-7 ml.All from the bottle ,with him finding it himself.Im a little revealed

That's great news, delighted for you and him :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

damagegt - 2014 Boardsie of the year without a doubt :)

• Advertisement

Brillllllllllllllllllllliant. Stick to what your doing so because its working

Had he a good latch on to the nipple and was he kneeding whilst drinking
    yup!he just had another few to top it off.Should I stop giving him the sugar/water solution now ?

Advertisement