Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rescued 2 week old kitten

Options
1394041424345»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Was that you, JT? If so, fair play to you! That's a fantastic story. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Any chance of a Finbarr update? :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Great to hear there are still some good souls out there!!!!

Also, am I the only one wondering how Finbarr is getting on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

such a lovely thing to do, thanks for the link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

It wasn't me folks. I just saw it on another website and it reminded me of Finbarr's story.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Hi Folks ! I'm on my way home...... Hopefully. It seems like its only yesterday you all grouped together to save a soul.

Finbarr has moved to my sisters now since I'm away so much .He's doing fine and looking fantastic. Poor Tusk on the other hand has had a horrible time of it. He never got over the toilet /litter tray problem and after weeks of vet visits and medication he has diagnosed with crohns disease .

I should be back home for in a day or two and I'll get some thing together for you all.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

YAAAAAYYYYY, great to hear from you damagegt. Sorry to hear about poor little Tusk... can't wait to see all the pictures, I must admit!

Also, welcome back home. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Between padraiggg coming back with a Trent chapter and yourself coming in with a kitty update, it has been a good week on Boards!

Hi Damagegt, did Santa steal all the pictures of our famous celebrity cats? :( I was really looking forward to them...

Hope you had a good break anyway. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Hi all! Damage how are the moggies ? Hope all is well!!

Hear hear!

Advertisement