Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rescued 2 week old kitten

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Things have gotten serious.Tusks armor will be arriving in the next few days and all hell is going to break loose :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

That is hilarious! :D:D:D

Robot Wars with cats... now I've seen everything... :rolleyes: (and I'm in stitches... :D)

I wonder should we report this to the ISPCA...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

New Home wrote: »
    That is hilarious! :D:D:D

Robot Wars with cats... now I've seen everything... :rolleyes: (and I'm in stitches... :D)

I wonder should we report this to the ISPCA...

We should sell it to RTE - Kitty Wars :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 JReacher84

How is the kitten from the original post getting on now??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

JReacher84 wrote: »
    How is the kitten from the original post getting on now??

Just read a COUPLE of the last posts. There's a video of him being a legend 3 posts above yours :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 JReacher84

Thats him in the video??
    hahaha thats mad, i just thought someone uploaded a video of there cat playing tank wars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭RoadhouseBlues

Finbar is now officially part of the S.W.A.T team.
    Soldier With A Tail:-):-):-):-)
    Left Right Left Right........Pawsssssssssss.......Fire:-):-):-)

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Oh thats fantastic!! Though the puppy heard the pishpish soubd and jumped up and is staring out the window waiting for a cat friend!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I can't view the third video :( - anyone else in the same predicament?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I can't view the third video :( - anyone else in the same predicament?
    It is currently set to private so yes.

• Advertisement

My apologies.Its all sorted now.

Ok finbarr has pretty bad diarrhea this morning.It was soft yesterday but its very wet this morning ? Is it time to go to the vet ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

I probably would, just to be absolutely sure- He's probably fine, but with kittens and diarrhea, you never really know, it's a bit of a gamble.

I probably would, just to be absolutely sure- He's probably fine, but with kittens and diarrhea, you never really know, it's a bit of a gamble.

He was wormed last week and all was fine but that 7 days ago.Should I move to dry food to try help him along ?

It might not be food-related, unless you suddenly changed brand, or unless he drank/ate dairy products, or something strange you didn't notice... If he has diarrhoea he'll need all the extra water he can get, so dry food at the moment might not be a great idea, unless you get a specific one for tummy problems.

Is Tusk ok, did he have tummy trouble when your sister got him? Could Cobbles have picked something up from him? If it's happened only once and/or his tummy isn't bloated it's probably nothing serious, but I'd agree with Raminahobbin, a quick trip to a good vet might be in order, just to be on the safe side.

It might not be food-related, unless you suddenly changed brand, or unless he drank/ate dairy products, or something strange you didn't notice... If he has diarrhoea he'll need all the extra water he can get, so dry food at the moment might not be a great idea, unless you get a specific one for tummy problems.

Is Tusk ok, did he have tummy trouble when your sister got him? Could Cobbles have picked something up from him? If it's happened only once and/or his tummy isn't bloated it's probably nothing serious, but I'd agree with Raminahobbin, a quick trip to a good vet might be in order, just to be on the safe side.
    food is still the same but my nephews friend gave him a bowl of milk last wednesday,5 days ago, so that could that be it ?Just to be on the safe side hes booked in for 5.

No, Tusk is fine and has been since she got him.No worries there.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Milk will do that to him! Should be fine if thats all it is but I'd agree vet time just to be safe!

Yes, I agree, it's the milk. Cats are lactose-intolerant, and a whole bowl of milk would certainly affect his tummy - 5 days is a bit long, though, it usually acts quicker... Let the vet see him anyway, a check-up won't do him any harm. :)

Give both cats a cuddle from us, please. And the dogs too. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

obplayer wrote: »
    Well we could give him a penfriend... (her name is Coral)

325279.jpg

Coral? You named after the kid from The Walking Dead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Auz8JRx.png?1

• Advertisement

Well Finnbar did not like having his temperature taken.He had a slight temperature so hes on a week course of Betamox just incase and had a worming.Other then that hes all in good health.It should clear up in a day or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

damagegt wrote: »
    Well Finnbar did not like having his temperature taken.He had a slight temperature so hes on a week course of Betamox just incase and had a worming.Other then that hes all in good health.It should clear up in a day or two.

Ahh, poor Finnbar, the awful indignity of the thermometer. Next time he'll fight harder to avoid it.:D

Ahh, poor Finnbar, the awful indignity of the thermometer. Next time he'll fight harder to avoid it.:D

Poor Tusk took the brunt of it when he came in the door.He was not a happy camper.Lots of tension in the room at the moment,the dogs are avoiding them like the plague.A fire will surely ease the situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Poor Tusk took the brunt of it when he came in the door.He was not a happy camper.Lots of tension in the room at the moment,the dogs are avoiding them like the plague.A fire will surely ease the situation.

We've a very large cat, who terrorises the other 3 when he gets back from a vet visit, if he's had the thermometer. They all avoid him for a while when he gets back. All 4 have learned to run when they see the cat carrier in the kitchen in case it's their turn for the vet.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

A fire will surely ease the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

Mr E wrote: »

The kiss was scripted, the cat decided to sniff at the dog and neither of them had ever seen a mouse before.

Demonique wrote: »
    The kiss was scripted, the cat decided to sniff at the dog and neither of them had ever seen a mouse before.

BOOO, Demonique, BOOO! :mad::(

Thanks for ruining the magic... They were real kisses, I'm telling you!
    :pac:

Poor Finbarr just exploded out both ends,Would the wormer and antibiotic make him sick ?

Ring the vet, it could be nothing but he could also be allergic to the antibiotic - I wouldn't wait until morning.

• Advertisement

Ring the vet, it could be nothing but he could also be allergic to the antibiotic - I wouldn't wait until morning.
    The surgery is only open 1 hour of everyday.I rang and the nurse said she will try the vets mobile.....:(

Advertisement