Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rescued 2 week old kitten

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

324795.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

9d6df396e475468e8ac2d1fee0a46558.jpg

th?id=HN.608042428827109193&pid=15.1&P=0

cute_kitten.jpg

cutest%2Bkitten%2Bin%2Bthe%2Bworld%2Bscottish%2Bfold%2Bmunchkin%2Badorable%2Btiny%2Basian%2Blolcat%2Bkitty%2Bbaby.jpg

funny-cat-pictures-lolcats-ar-we-there-yet.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭RoadhouseBlues

New Home wrote: »
    New Home's cute kitty pics

That's brilliant:D. I was thinking that maybe I had gotten over my problem of moggy addiction, but I fear it is just the beginning. As a 36 year old male, I have accepted the fact that they have wormed their way into my brain and there is no going back. As Apollo Creed said in Rocky 3. "There is no tomorrow. There is no tomorrow"..............

However on a lighter note. I can visualise the occupation of America my rogue moggies.

BREAKING NEWS!
    Kitten has invaded America. News stations say that rogue kitten has already taken control of 30 states and rising....

One official claims..."We haven't seen anything like this since millions of cats decided to learn the saxophone". Some historians believe that this refers to the phrase....the day the music died..
    However some scholars argue that this stems from the great mouse revolt of 1923 in which hoardes of mice kidnapped orchestra members on their way to practice, and used their instruments to write anti moggy ballads....

However this story pans out. Please know that this boards' poster is typing with an imaginary claw pressed against his windpipe.......

In the beginning there was fur..........Then a claw went berserk and attacked the dinosaurs.............

Sorry for the long post folks....but the people who needed to read this....have done so...........

Riiiiiiiiiiight... after that, even I am beginning to look almost sane ;):D

RHB, when I read 'saxophone' I immediately thought of this guy - even though he played the trumpet...

th?id=HN.607989506246184729&pid=15.1&P=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭RoadhouseBlues

I'm sorry New Home. I am resigned to my fate. (although I secretly don't mind). I will say one thing though........ye all have moggies. I don't cos I can't have one in the apt. I'm hoping to be out by xmas but if I'm not, then I still wont have a little moggy. So bear with my crazy ramblings. Its just for want of a true gem....:-):-)

I beg forgiveness New Home and all other folks............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭obplayer

Ok, can I try and calm everyone down, except perhaps Cobbles. How about a girlfriend?
    325163.jpg

PA120575rsz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

I just read this entire thread from start to now in one sitting. I NEED to know what happens to Finnbar. I also need a kitty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Am....... I dont know what to say.Iv been away for the last few weeks as you can see so I took a chance at hitting the high seas for a bit of a break over the weekend.Once again I apologize,I seem to be doing that alot but Im here now.

So since Im away so much and Finbarr only has Meeka and Issy to keep him company my sister decided to get him a new friend.I would like to introduce you all to Tusk (congrats is mise spartacus for the name ) the pixi bob cross.Hes a tab shy at the moment.He was malnourished,dehydrated and pretty smelly when we got him but hes all fighting fit now.

As for Finbarr all I can say is if cats could have a mascot of some kind of Lout king it would be him.The dogs get it,he hides in presses,boxes,bags you name it hes in it waiting for his victim to pass.He still tries to sleep on my neck but hes the whole length of my shoulders.As you can see in the photos hes the size of a shoe box now.
    325079.JPG
    325080.jpg
    325081.JPG
    325082.JPG
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/210779/325083.JPG
    325083.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

... and breathe. :)

You're not long off a cat sanctuary at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭morgana

OMG well done to all - he is absolutely gorgeous, ruling the roost as he should :). Pic's of Tusk please!

• Advertisement

morgana wrote: »
    OMG well done to all - he is absolutely gorgeous, ruling the roost as he should :). Pic's of Tusk please!
    Tusk is the top 3 photos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭morgana

Lol - you know how to find the cutest cats :P - at this rate you'll be going for the Crazy Cat Man ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

That is very adorable....I want a kitten!!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

damagegt wrote: »
    So since Im away so much and Finbarr only has Meeka and Issy to keep him company my sister decided to get him a new friend.I would like to introduce you all to Tusk (congrats is mise spartacus for the name ) the pixi bob cross.Hes a tab shy at the moment.He was malnourished,dehydrated and pretty smelly when we got him but hes all fighting fit now.

I'm hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jillymayr

omg OP, thats a cutie!

I'm hurt.
    I know,I tried but he is my sisters after all and she liked Tusk more.

jillymayr wrote: »
    omg OP, thats a cutie!
    He sure is.The guy she got him from said he was the same ages as Finbarr but theres not a hope.Hes half the size and nothing but fur and bone.

Hes very timid.He likes been around you but moves very slowly and doesn't get excited by much.Hopefully hes just getting settled.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

So now theres two kitties to keep up with... that's double the cuteness ..... /remember to breathe!

And I'm okay again!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Would you look at him! I can't believe the transformation from the little tiny scrap of a thing who would barely take a feed to that little monster! Well done, you deserve a massive pat on the back. You did an awesome job :) And now there's another lucky kitten to add into the equation, even better :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭is mise spartacus

Fleetwood Mac fans unite!!
    I dub thee Tusk :)

*NH cracks knuckles and begins to type* :D:D:D

Finbarr is in smashing form!!!!! Not only is he a bundle of cuddly,funny, mischievous joy, he's pure muscle - if he keeps going on like this you should probably rename him Arnie or Sylvester....:cool:

As for Tusk, I can only say I melted... Yep. I'm now a pool on the floor. Such a sweet, sweet face... :o

Tusk is probably younger than Cobbles, but not by much - I'd say the main difference is the treatment and the care he received in his early life, so, again, hats off to you! I'm prepared to bet that Tusk wasn't looked after very well at all, if he was smelly and a bag of bones when you got him (her?)... but now s/he's plenty of time to catch up with his/her step-brother and his doggy friends... those kitties landed on their paws, with yourself and your sister!! I'd say it's only a matter of time before you have two tiny bullies around the house (Tusk will visit Finbarr, won't s/he?) :)

Anyway, THANKS for the update, we thought you had abandoned us altogether... how dare you have a life outside of this thread?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If only Tusk was female.... this thread could be going for years! (*wink* *wink*) :p

Mr E wrote: »
    If only Tusk was female.... this thread could be going for years! (*wink* *wink*) :p

I have a feeling it'll be more like a case of *snip *snip... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Frito

Tusk is one good-looking kitten.

I still love Finbar though.

Is it me or does Tusk have a tortoiseshell look? You sure of the sex OP?

Frito wrote: »
    Is it me or does Tusk have a tortoiseshell look? You sure of the sex OP?

Ignore me, I just saw that Tusk is a pixie bob cross.
    I was too interested in looking at the pics to read properly!

New Home wrote: »
    *NH cracks knuckles and begins to type* :D:D:D

Finbarr is in smashing form!!!!! Not only is he a bundle of cuddly,funny, mischievous joy, he's pure muscle - if he keeps going on like this you should probably rename him Arnie or Sylvester....:cool:

As for Tusk, I can only say I melted... Yep. I'm now a pool on the floor. Such a sweet, sweet face... :o

Tusk is probably younger than Cobbles, but not by much - I'd say the main difference is the treatment and the care he received in his early life, so, again, hats off to you! I'm prepared to bet that Tusk wasn't looked after very well at all, if he was smelly and a bag of bones when you got him (her?)... but now s/he's plenty of time to catch up with his/her step-brother and his doggy friends... those kitties landed on their paws, with yourself and your sister!! I'd say it's only a matter of time before you have two tiny bullies around the house (Tusk will visit Finbarr, won't s/he?) :)

Anyway, THANKS for the update, we thought you had abandoned us altogether... how dare you have a life outside of this thread?! :pac:
    Thats what I was thinking.I know he was the runt but you could tell he wasnt well treated.Thats all going to change tho:).As for vists,they will be together when ever Im not around which as you know can be quite lot.

Would you look at him! I can't believe the transformation from the little tiny scrap of a thing who would barely take a feed to that little monster! Well done, you deserve a massive pat on the back. You did an awesome job :) And now there's another lucky kitten to add into the equation, even better :D
    Ah I couldnt leave him on his own.As much as he loves hanging out with the dogs hes still a cat.Poor Tusk is gets a bit of a mauling now and then but Im sure he wont be long standing up for himself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭obplayer

Mr E wrote: »
    Well we could give him a penfriend... (her name is Coral)

325279.jpg

Advertisement