Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rescued 2 week old kitten

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

damagegt wrote: »
    I'm sure u'll all be fine.:)

We might not be... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

New Home wrote: »
    We might not be... :(

:o

Now you know how I've've been feeling... :o

Been away for a few days.......Really could not believe the lovely pic of our baby!!....:):):)

:):):)

Just wow!!.......xxx GSW:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Great thread, you should stick all the videos on Youtube and pics on Imgur though, Photobucket are scumbags for deleting things that havent been accessed for a while or go over bandwidth limits.

Finbars first adventure outside.he looked a tad startled by it all.I think this is my favorite picture of him yet.
    https://vimeo.com/106873709
    323081.JPG

Just my picture of the year!...

little grey and myself have been reading this thread since the start and Finbar has become a lovely, healthy happy kitty thanks to you d...

It makes us so happy to see this thread...no negativity, no horrible comments, so very lovely....:):):) GSWxxx :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Thargor wrote: »
    Great thread, you should stick all the videos on Youtube and pics on Imgur though, Photobucket are scumbags for deleting things that havent been accessed for a while or go over bandwidth limits.
    I found that out a few weeks back.I never had that problem before but this thread went waaaay over the allowed bandwith.Iv moved to imagepost and Viemo.I can move the videos to youtube if people find it easier ?

So I go away for a few days and its becomes sleep where you like while I'm gone.Meeka and Finnbar are becoming best buds.Meeka is a tad clumsy with her paws so every now and then Finnbar gets a box but he doesn't seem to mind.
    323476.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭is mise spartacus

*squealing* :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

All nice and snuggly on Dad's big bed. Proper order, too! By the look of things, you'll be left with the dog house by the time you're back...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

So I go away for a few days and its becomes sleep where you like while I'm gone.Meeka and Finnbar are becoming best buds.Meeka is a tad clumsy with her paws so every now and then Finnbar gets a box but he doesn't seem to mind.
    Sorry if it's a dumb question, but what is Meeka?

• Advertisement

That's the name of the dog against which Finby is sleeping. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

.Meeka and Finnbar are becoming best buds.]
    Ahhhh..........seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As in what type of dog ? They are all rescues.I was told a the time she was a husky/shep cross but who knows..I like to call them cul-de-sac /bag end dogs :).Their always the best

All nice and snuggly on Dad's big bed. Proper order, too! By the look of things, you'll be left with the dog house by the time you're back...

Nah, not my bed.This is what happens when they stay with my sister.

Nah, not my bed.This is what happens when they stay with my sister.

It's only a matter of time... :cool: :D

It's only a matter of time... :cool: :D
    Yes

Ah come on !
    323501.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭RoadhouseBlues

This is a great thread. And I will say it again. I'm sick to feck of feckers who have a hatred of cats. If they don't like them, that's grand. But don't go off on a big feckin' world war against them.
    My uncle is recovering from a stroke. But he likes cats:-). And all the feckin' moggies call to his house cos he feeds them:-). Now I know about the neutering and the spaying, but its out of my hands. They are his neighbours' moggies. But bear with me. Please......

There was 2 kittens born about 3 months ago. And I handled them cos I thought it would be good for them to be used to humans. They are always at the back of the house but they are fairly wild. So for the last while I do blink my eyes at them (I heard this comes across as less aggressive:-);-)). And do the pishwishwishwish sound:-):-). Its taken me 3 months, but one of them now will sit inside the back door:-):-). And yest I was lighting the fire for my uncle, and the moggy ran in behind me. So I finished what I was doing and went on the hunt for him. And where was he?. Sprawled out in my uncles' bed:-):-). The fecker:-):-). And him meant to be wild:-):-). I love the moggies. But I know it is an acquired taste:-). Sorry for the long post. I'm not purrturbed. I'm just not right in the head. All hail the moggies:-):-)

Also. If I can gain the trust of the moggies, I will attempt to get them neutered and whatever needs to be done. However. When the moggies rise up against humanity, I cannot promise to be loyal to humans. I do love the moggies..........

My uncle is recovering from a stroke. But he likes cats:-). And all the feckin' moggies call to his house cos he feeds them:-).

And yest I was lighting the fire for my uncle, and the moggy ran in behind me. So I finished what I was doing and went on the hunt for him. And where was he?. Sprawled out in my uncles' bed:-):-). The fecker:-):-). And him meant to be wild:-):-).

See? SEE?? CATS ARE BRILLIANT, I TELL YOU!:pac:
    Finbarr for President! Cobbles rules ok! :D;)

All cat talk aside, RHB, hope your uncle gets better soon - and pet therapy definitely helps... smile.png

See? SEE?? CATS ARE BRILLIANT, I TELL YOU!:pac:
    Finbarr for President! Cobbles rules ok! :D;)

All cat talk aside, RHB, hope your uncle gets better soon - and pet therapy definitely helps... smile.png

My friend. I had a real long message written out to you, and the whole feckin' thing deleted before me. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So I will attempt it again in stages:-)

• Advertisement

My uncle had the stroke last xmas, and he lost the power in his arm. But he never got it back. But he told me that he always loved cats, even when he and his brother were children:-)

His brother. My father:-). He is gone but will never be forgotten. The laughs me and him had with the moggies were wonderful:-). A child should always have a kitten or cat to grow up with. Its a wonderful thing:-). Sorry for interrupting Finbar:-).

Psst. I love ye all. Ye reminded me of someone special:-):-):-)

Pishwishwishwishwishwish:-):-):-)

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

I went away for a few days and I missed loads!! Those pictures and the video - just the cutest things ever... we had a cat that we found also and already had a dog they got on a bit like your two! Finbar will rule soon enough if he doesnt already! Lovely dogs though we need more pics of them too!

Im on my way home now. Finbarr better be waiting at the door for me or I'm going to be incredibly disappointed

He will. And guess what - we'll be here waiting for PICTURES! ;)

I gathered that,thats why I said I better let you all know I was on my way home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Furiously pressing F5!! :D

Dublin to Kinsale... he may be a while, yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

Dublin to Kinsale... he may be a while, yet...

Excellent stalking NH!!! Learned from the best, no doubt
    Cats of course!!!

• Advertisement

Nah, no stalking involved - it was all there for everyone to see... :)

Advertisement