Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 Head to Head

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,857 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Will there be new threads created for each league or do we keep using the same ones?

Whichever people want really.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

CSF wrote: »
    Whichever people want really.

I'd just keep the existing threads going

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I'd just keep the existing threads going

+1

Long way before we reach 10000 posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

wonski wrote: »
    +1

Long way before we reach 10000 posts.

It's not about that, it's about whether we have a new thread for each season.

It's not about that, it's about whether we have a new thread for each season.

No need imo.... It is what it is, a thread for in this case league 1, and always will be league 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

+1 no need

• Registered Users Posts: 16,640 ✭✭✭✭dahat

+2. Oh wait, landed a back door promotion to the Championship.....whoops!!!

dahat wrote: »
    +2. Oh wait, landed a back door promotion to the Championship.....whoops!!!

we will meet again one day....... maybe....... perhaps

Good luck in the championship

With 16 of the 20 signed up for League 1 so far, its time to welcome those who were relegated from the Championship and promoted from League 2 last season to our select little group.

Of the 16 that for now are in League 1, Hackers starts as favourite followed by wonski and InishGael.

I finished 18th last season, surviving thanks to a Harry Kane bonus point at the last minute and thanks to a double victory over FSA legend Mr P ;).

10 of the 16 finished in the top 30k overall so its bound to be a tough season with those going up having to be on top of their game.

Good luck to you all??? I don't think so :P:D:P:D

With 16 of the 20 signed up for League 1 so far, its time to welcome those who were relegated from the Championship and promoted from League 2 last season to our select little group.

Of the 16 that for now are in League 1, Hackers starts as favourite followed by Wonksi and InishGael.

I finished 18th last season, surviving thanks to a Harry Kane bonus point at the last minute and thanks to a double victory over FSA legend Mr P ;).

10 of the 16 finished in the top 30k overall so its bound to be a tough season with those going up having to be on top of their game.

Good luck to you all??? I don't think so :P:D:P:D

Looking forward to it.

You could at least try to spell my name correctly when listing me along with other "favourites":P:D:P:D

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Looking forward to it.

You could at least try to spell my name correctly when listing me along with other "favourites":P:D:P:D

Oops

Mhaigheo moving up to the Championship. Copper_pipe to take his place. PM shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Hope I'm not too late to join up

team id 710053

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Hope I'm not too late to join up

team id 710053

You're not too late, this isn't the sign up thread though.

69 of the 80 places have been taken in the 4 leagues so far with a week to go. However, some of these have been guys who have joined the league on the site, but haven't signed up in thread with your ID to make the admin possible when the times come around. Thanks to F1ngers for thanking the valid entries and PMing me details because its saved me a tonne of admin work.

Please people, do not assume that I'm gonna just assume I'll know who you are, or that you were in it last year so its grand. It won't be grand. People who haven't followed the instructions are going to actually be removed from the league on July 31st so make sure your entry is valid before that time, because it won't matter how many PMs I get from you after that time, so make sure you're not that guy and save both of us the hassle of an argument when the time comes around.

copper_pipe, sanket and Santi101 are the 3 that still need to sign up here.

CSF wrote: »
    copper_pipe, sanket and Santi101 are the 3 that still need to sign up here.

Copper_pipe signed up.
    Sanket and Santi101 left.

Two and a half days to closure of sign up.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

Lads, it's been an emotional season and as I was readying for battle once again I have moved on to bigger and better things in the championship.

Unless I achieve my aim of dining at the top table I'll be seeing some of ye next season one way or another.

Au Revoir.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

Ah it's great to be back. After the heartbreak of a final day relegation , this immediate return has really fired me up for the new season.

• Advertisement

Ah it's great to be back. After the heartbreak of a final day relegation , this immediate return has really fired me up for the new season.

im scared your out to get me after my single bonus kane point saved me and sent you down :D:D

im scared your out to get me after my single bonus kane point saved me and sent you down :D:D

Finnharpsboy you cannot imagine that moment of despair when i looked at the Bps. For it to go down to Kane single bonus point was horrible. Will be aiming to keep well clear of it this season.
    Actually when i think about it Kane is responsible for my whole season being a write off. I steadfastly refused to believe he would keep scoring. Didnt jump on the bandwagon until waaaaaay too late.

Finnharpsboy you cannot imagine that moment of despair when i looked at the Bps. For it to go down to Kane single bonus point was horrible. Will be aiming to keep well clear of it this season.
    Actually when i think about it Kane is responsible for my whole season being a write off. I steadfastly refused to believe he would keep scoring. Didnt jump on the bandwagon until waaaaaay too late.

hopefully its promotion were fighting it out for this year :pac:

Here we go. The day is upon us to commence battle for promotion to the promised land of the Championship. Good Luck to everyone fighting it out for second place :D

Once again fair play to CSF for organizing and running this!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Once again fair play to CSF for organizing and running this!!!

Well said. Good luck in the league lads, hoping for an improvement on last year ;)

Best of luck everyone. Looking forward to seeing the fixture list. Praying for that opening day victory.

Where was that refresh button again? Can't see mine on the keyboard:D

I presume it'll take an hour or so to update the game ?

• Advertisement

Gameweek 1 2015/16

#thatshowwerollfc v InanimateCarbonJ-Rod
    Amkar Championov v BacunaMata(ta)
    I ate all Depays v Masons Mercenaries
    Get Divock Ings v Hackers
    Locusts v laluda
    Chic's XI v Inish Celtic
    Whattawastamoney v Waterford United
    Long Ballin' v Gerry Hattricks
    More Than a Phelan v Some Like It Huth