Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 Head to Head

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭dahat

If ye could all lose for the next 3 weeks too that'd be great :pac:

No LVG situation happening in my camp.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

dahat wrote: »
    Looks like most if not all of thise fighting for second and third promotion spots are facing defeat this gameweek.

My fate was sealed after the Leicester game yesterday beaten 63-39

I need Sanchez to score 4 more than Giroud for the win so havent given up yet!

AdpRo wrote: »

Entirely possible!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

points or goals :pac:

points or goals :pac:

Points, thought it was goals myself.

Really need him to get turned over.

• Advertisement

Entirely possible!!!!!!

Get in......still in the promotion hunt!

Get in......still in the promotion hunt!

Even tighter now with 3 on 60pts, me on 61 with Brain is Gay on 64pts.

Massive massive game next week with you facing off with Brian is Gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

Looks like most if not all of thise fighting for second and third promotion spots are facing defeat this gameweek.

My fate was sealed after the Leicester game yesterday beaten 63-39

sorry about that mate, but I'm just about clinging on to life in League one. reached the magic 40 point mark and still well in trouble. things are going down to the wire in the relegation battle.

sorry about that mate, but I'm just about clinging on to life in League one. reached the magic 40 point mark and still well in trouble. things are going down to the wire in the relegation battle.

Any 3 from 14th to 20th could go down.... Mason's Mercenaries dragged into the battle for survival after last weeks results...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Even tighter now with 3 on 60pts, me on 61 with Brain is Gay on 64pts.

Massive massive game next week with you facing off with Brian is Gay.

I need two wins from three to guarantee promotion but play 5th place this week and 1st place on the last day. Gonna be seriously tight!

• Advertisement

All in all lads its a proper end to a league season.

It's getting tighter and tighter at the top.....
    Following a draw this week with Hackers, Mr P can't make promotion this season. (Both with Sanchez and Ozil to go).

Any two now from Brian is Gay, Always next season, Cesc on the bench, maigheo and The craggy islanders go up.

It's getting tighter and tighter at the top.....
    Following a draw this week with Hackers, Mr P can't make promotion this season. (Both with Sanchez and Ozil to go).

Any two now from Brian is Gay, Always next season, Cesc on the bench, maigheo and The craggy islanders go up.

I'm in dire straits this week, down 9 pts plus Giroud with my Sanchez, Ospina and Ramsey to go with Albrighton as first sub on 3pts.

Totally up against it and probably the worst week to lose and I'm up against the leader next game week.

Brian is Gay 64
    Maigheo. 63
    Craggy Islanders 63
    Always next season (me) 61

That's how I think it will look after this weeks games.

I'm in dire straits this week, down 9 pts plus Giroud with my Sanchez, Ospina and Ramsey to go with Albrighton as first sub on 3pts.

Totally up against it and probably the worst week to lose and I'm up against the leader next game week.

Brian is Gay 64
    Maigheo. 63
    Craggy Islanders 63
    Always next season (me) 61

That's how I think it will look after this weeks games.

I need every point I can to avoid the dreaded drop.... Up against the leader this week and it's currently 85-85. My Sanchez vs his cazorla and Taylor

I need every point I can to avoid the dreaded drop.... Up against the leader this week and it's currently 85-85. My Sanchez vs his cazorla and Taylor

Be cheering you on next week as well. How close are you to the drop?

3 of us level on 42 points in 18th I'm top of the three on overall points but it's close

3 of us level on 42 points in 18th I'm top of the three on overall points but it's close

Far too close but you clawed yourself back from a long run of defeats earlier in the season. Fingers crossed!

#TeamGerryhattricks for GW37.

Far too close but you clawed yourself back from a long run of defeats earlier in the season. Fingers crossed!

#TeamGerryhattricks for GW37.

You need the win this week and in GW38 so because you are going down next week!

Big win for me this week against 2nd, unbelievably tight for last 2 promotion spots!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Bottom :o

Defeat this week and down to 5th now, promotion looks unlikely given im facing the runaway leader next.

Pretty disappointed really as i thought i'd go up at the first attempt.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

This game is really must win for me this week.

My opponent and league winner has somehow missed the deadline this week.

He has Aguero as captain and as this is a must win for me in have a real chance of beating him I think.

The Craggy Islanders 19 - 10 Gerry Hattricks
    So its Ramsey +9 vs my Giroud and Ivanovic

Giroud hattrick please with Sanchez assists

The Craggy Islanders 19 - 10 Gerry Hattricks
    So its Ramsey +9 vs my Giroud and Ivanovic

Giroud hattrick please with Sanchez assists

Badly need you to win this.

Looking bleak for me, Silva again hurting me.

40-17 down.

Basically need Sanchez or Ramsey to run riot and nothing from Giroud or Cazorla.

1 Gameweek left and its 3 from the bottom 4 going down....

Who needs to do what to survive the drop?

17th Gerry Hattricks (me) 42 pts: Victory over 15th placed Locusts and 18th, 19th and 20th are down. If I dont win I'm down.
    18th Whatawastamoney (The neon Knight) 42 pts: Final day shoutout vs 19th placed Ag Imirt Pelle (?) 42 pts.... If either win and I Lose the winner survives, If both draw and I lose Whatawastamoney will survive.
    20th Wats' Schlupp (Fowler87) 40pts: play 7th placed InanimateCarbonJRod (Mr.P): Only a win will do

Looking bleak for me, Silva again hurting me.

40-17 down.

Basically need Sanchez or Ramsey to run riot and nothing from Giroud or Cazorla.

Back from the dead and won the tie 52-51.

In the dreaded 4th place as is, so close bit yet so far from The Championship

Thinking of taking a hit but this league is stopping me! In 3rd and need a win to be sure of going up.

Thinking of taking a hit but this league is stopping me! In 3rd and need a win to be sure of going up.

Take the hit....I have already -4. Give us a fighting chance n take a -8!!!

• Advertisement

The chairman has promised my boys a huge bonus for a final day victory. Hopefully the smell of the cold hard cash pushes them on otherwise there wont be many of them surviving the summer cull

Advertisement