Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 Head to Head

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

Leading 12th placed Wu-Tang 64 -52 . His Sanchez v my Falcao left to play and i've 7 pts coming off the bench so bar an Arsenal landslide i should collect the points.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

dahat wrote: »
    10 pt lead over Mr P.

His De Gea and Walcott v Di Maria, I have to be confident.

Not quite as bad as I thought it looked earlier but Theo has a lot to do as the super differential.

You're having a great week though with RVP still to go too. If I could pull a win off somehow I'd be delighted and shocked.

It'll be interesting anyway tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Leading by 1 point in my game against bottom place. It all comes down to my ADM vs. his De Gea.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Not quite as bad as I thought it looked earlier but Theo has a lot to do as the super differential.

You're having a great week though with RVP still to go too. If I could pull a win off somehow I'd be delighted and shocked.

It'll be interesting anyway tomorrow.

Walcott on the bench, match point Dahat!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Dont count your chickens just yet :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Dangerous stuff that, Walcott is partial to the odd double figure return off the bench when returning from injury.

Dont count your chickens just yet :D

I know but its a decent lead and really would be a massive win..

Also need Saints to score which as a Utd fan is hard to hope for.

Now I feel deflated... .

I know but its a decent lead and really would be a massive win..

Also need Saints to score which as a Utd fan is hard to hope for.

Yes beating Mr. P would be a massive win for anyone...... The crowning glory of my season so far is doing the double over him

Looks like Mr P will get his wish and see an early appearance for Walcott. Expecting to see him pretty soon.

• Advertisement

Alexis is singlehandedly ruining my weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Looks like Mr P will get his wish and see an early appearance for Walcott. Expecting to see him pretty soon.

After that howling miss I think your safe in getting 3 points now. Big Dave needs a cleanie, few Dave points and a penalty save for me to have a chance. ADM could rip it up too.

Congrats and I'm sure we'll be tussling for the next few months for promotion :)

After that howling miss I think your safe in getting 3 points now. Big Dave needs a cleanie, few Dave points and a penalty save for me to have a chance. ADM could rip it up too.

Congrats and I'm sure we'll be tussling for the next few months for promotion :)

Looks good but still a small chance yet......very small though.

I need a Southampton goal :(

Yay :pac:

Now once ADM doesn't get booked.

two wins since the turn of the new year from Gerrys Hattricks...... Closing the gap :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

getting mullered since I was top relegation freefall

Looking like Falcao's no show and Alexis heroics today has cost me a victory. Well done Wu-Tang
    Anyone know what happened to Falcao? Didn't even make the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lost against mhaigheo 73-78, Fonte's clean sheet and baps being the decider. I've now lost 4 of my last 5 so will have to put things right pretty quick or mid table obscurity beckons.

up against itsnotmyfault this week hoping to carry on closing the gap at the bottom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

up against itsnotmyfault this week hoping to carry on closing the gap at the bottom

Had a desperate 2 weeks but played the wildcard to hopefully turn things around. Hoping for a one point win.

itsnotmyfault with an overnight lead, 32 plus cresswell, sanchez and aguero, v 29 plus wisdom, sanchez silva downing and aguero.
    Cresswell + 3 versus wisdom, silva and downing.

my 48 plus wisdom vs itsnotmyfault's 42
    as long as wisdom doesnt lose the plot i should have another win under my belt

Whatawastamoney 81 - Krul Hand Luke 50
    With just his Wisdom left to play it looks like certain victory for my lads.

Well done Neon, you did the double over me!

jebforever wrote: »
    Well done Neon, you did the double over me!

Thanks jebforever, victories are few and far between for me at the moment. striving to stay clear of the relegation battle. things are getting pretty tight from 10th to 20th. going to be a fierce run in.

Thanks jebforever, victories are few and far between for me at the moment. striving to stay clear of the relegation battle. things are getting pretty tight from 10th to 20th. going to be a fierce run in.

im hunting you all down :p

I've lost 5 of the last 6 so I'm quickly heading for a relegation battle.

im hunting you all down :p
    Just have Amkar and The Bojannas to take care of first finnharpsboy then i'm coming for revenge against the craggy islanders.

• Advertisement

Just have Amkar and The Bojannas to take care of first finnharpsboy then i'm coming for revenge against the craggy islanders.

gameweek 34 before i get my chance for revenge on you

Advertisement