Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 Head to Head

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

jebforever wrote: »
    Lost to itsnotmyfault 92-69. I have the second highest points total in the league yet I'm in 8th, teams with over 100 points less than me are ahead of me! I face the departed HighClass next in an absolute must-win.

Unlucky to face me when i got my captain(Austin) and my transfer(Silva) spot on.

The joys of the H2H is that overall points don't matter a damn(as you know) and you could just get a really rough draw(like you this week).

Delighted with my score of 92 obviously but absolutely sick to lose my H2H in the boards paid league 94-92 to the only other person in the league with a higher score than me:( Fab destroyed me.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Unlucky to face me when i got my captain(Austin) and my transfer(Silva) spot on.

The joys of the H2H is that overall points don't matter a damn(as you know) and you could just get a really rough draw(like you this week).

Delighted with my score of 92 obviously but absolutely sick to lose my H2H in the boards paid league 94-92 to the only other person in the league with a higher score than me:( Fab destroyed me.

Yeah well done man, you nailed it with your decisions! That's so unfortunate though to lose with the second highest GW score, the joys of H2H.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

3 point victory for Hackers. Congrats.

If I made no transfers, captained practically anyone but RVP then I'd have won the dems the breaks

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Thanks, I needed that win badly to keep myself in the promotion hunt. Big difference between being 6 points and 12 points behind if you had won!

Up next for me is Kilburn Kids
    3 point victory for Hackers. Congrats.

If I made no transfers, captained practically anyone but RVP then I'd have won the dems the breaks

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

Oh yes . Girouds sending off condemns second placed Brian is Gay to whopping defeat. Whattawastamoney completely adrift of the pace recently but showing how dangerous they can be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Looks like the leader is beaten as well.....by me!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Another defeat for me.
    i can nearly write that line with my eyes closed im getting used to writing it so much :pac:
    next up.......Locusts

Defeats for 1st and 2nd while I get past Mhaigheo push me back level on points with 2nd and about the only high point this week.

Lost by 15 points to HighClass and I've fallen to tenth. To say the match against ItsChecoTime is monumental would be an understatement. If I lose it will be very difficult to finish in the promotion places. Our teams are very different so that's refreshing.

18th v 20th locusts v gerry hattricks
    could be closing the gap at the bottom to 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

A low scoring affair between Ag imirt Pelle and the Wastamonies see's the lower ranked team extend their winning sequence over the festive season. Will be looking to put daylight between myself and Liquid Football on New Years Day and push away from the drop zone.

If my calculations are correct I've beaten Fowler87 by 3 points and I claim 2nd spot by 3 clear points as 1st beat 2nd and remains 12 clear of me. Promotion more important than 1st.

Henderson had me very worried and despite cursing Siggy's goal it killed Sakho's cleanie which was vital.

Finnharpsboy up next and he'll be hoping to do the double. Will be a great tie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

If my calculations are correct I've beaten Fowler87 by 3 points and I claim 2nd spot by 3 clear points as 1st beat 2nd and remains 12 clear of me. Promotion more important than 1st.

Henderson had me very worried and despite cursing Siggy's goal it killed Sakho's cleanie which was vital.

Finnharpsboy up next and he'll be hoping to do the double. Will be a great tie :)

Well done. Think thats 4 or 5 losses on the trot for me now. Only points difference keeping me out of relegation:o

I win by a point against ItsChecoTime on a scoreline of 35-34 phew!

It's the fixture Mr.P has been waiting for, the chance to get revenge and drive another nail into my league 1 coffin.
    2nd v 20th I can't afford to lose though I'll probably get hammered.

Happy New Year to all

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

jebforever wrote: »
    I win by a point against ItsChecoTime on a scoreline of 35-34 phew!

It was a very close run match, Henderson's second assist denied an extra bonus for Siggy which prevented the draw unfortunately, if sterling had scored instead of hitting the post as well I'd have had it but well done on the win, and hope my fortune is better next time (possibly gw38?)

Congrats to Finnharpsboy who will do the double over me. Leading 41-27 with both of us with hazard and his Costa to my Azpi. Unless Azpi gets a 20 pointer then this one is over.

If you can push on out of relegation and 20th place then I'll take it as a moral victory :)

Congrats to Finnharpsboy who will do the double over me. Leading 41-27 with both of us with hazard and his Costa to my Azpi. Unless Azpi gets a 20 pointer then this one is over.

If you can push on out of relegation and 20th place then I'll take it as a moral victory :)

its not over yet Mr. P..... you can congrat me at half 7 when its all over and if im still in front

For the first time in as long as i can remember, im off the bottom :)
    still in the relegation zone but im off the bottom

For the first time in as long as i can remember, im off the bottom :)
    still in the relegation zone but im off the bottom

Glad I could be of assistance :)

:(

• Advertisement

Glad I could be of assistance :)

:(

The double will only matter if I don't go down

The double will only matter if I don't go down

It'll matter if I don't get promoted too. Down to 3rd again and the pack are chasing hard now :eek:

I lost against Captain Bob 36-49. That's 3 defeats in 4 for me now. After my crucial win against ItsChecoTime I was confident of going on a good run but this defeat is very disappointing. It's like 2 steps forward and 3 steps back.

Gameweek 20 in FSA League 1

Average Pts: 45.1

Most Popular Played Team:
    GK: Guzan
    DF: Terry Hutton Zabaletta
    MF: Sanchez Hazard Silva(c) Downing Siggy
    FW: Austin Costa
    Subs: DeGea Clichy Wisdom Benteke

That starting XI would have returned: 43

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Up against Gerryyhattricks today relegation 6 pointer

Up against Mr.P on a vital clash for the promotion spots.

dahat wrote: »
    Up against Mr.P on a vital clash for the promotion spots.

I wish you marginally less luck than me this week :)

Rather similar teams but yours looks stronger I must say, I thought I'd be reliant on Robin you have him too so I'll be looking for Theo to pull a rabit out of the hat and Costa to stay quiet

Kilburn 48 plus Di maria and Sanchez vs my 50 plus Sanchez and Wilson or Clyne
    Slight lead for me overnight but Di Maria makes Kilburn the favourite

Up against mhaigheo and I'm leading 54-49. He has O'Shea to come off the bench with 2 and has Sanchez and Fonte left. I only have Sanchez left so I need Fonte to get 2 or less to win.

• Advertisement

10 pt lead over Mr P.

His De Gea and Walcott v Di Maria, I have to be confident.

Advertisement