Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 Head to Head

Options
  • 16-08-2014 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭

League 1 h2h league

1 maigheo (mhaigheo) v Hackers (Hackers)
    1 Amkar Championov (Captain Bob) v Krul Hand Luke (jebforever)
    1 Whattawastamoney (The Neon Knight) v Liquid Football (ItsChecoTime)
    1 The Craggy Islanders (weetabix) v Wu Tang Athletic (HighClass)
    1 The Bojanna Davisons (biscuits1988 v Two Girls One Klopp (Christy Browne)
    1 Locusts (Mike Ehrmantraut) v laluda (deadlineday)
    1 Kilburns Kids (kilburn) v Brian is Gay (SantryRed)
    1 InanimateCarbonJ-Rod (Mr.Prodston) v Gerry Hattricks (finnharpsboy)
    1 Mason's Mercenaries (MonkstownHoop) v Insertwittynamehere (dahat)
    1 Cesc on the Bench (itsnotmyfault) v Wat' Schlupp (Fowler87)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Finnharpsboy and myself do battle in the showpiece game of GW1.

Best of luck everyone battling for 2nd place :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

plan on continuing my charge up the table from last season so beware

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

40 points is my first target

4-4 at half time Mr P. For now we have a point each :pac:

looks like benching siggy is gonna cost me the win over Mr P :(

• Advertisement

looks like benching siggy is gonna cost me the win over Mr P :(

It's still only the first game :pac:

I sold him and Dzeko reverting back to Coutinho and Austin at 11:29 :(

hes worth ten points so far before the bps are added on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Siggy on my bench but luckily my opponent doesn't have him! 15-14 to him so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

My opponent has Siggy on the bench as well. Our attacks are very similar but completely different defences will be what decides it I reckon.

Down 21-19.

He has Sterling, Costa, Ramsey & Terry left. I have Sterling, Costa, Ramsey, Ward, Fabregas & Debuchy. Going to be a close one.

• Advertisement

At the end of day 1 Mr. P's InanimateCarbonJ-Rod team lead my own gerry hattricks 35 points to 31. Tomorrow its lovren, sterling jovetic and silva for me vs coutinho for him but he also has fabregas and costa on monday night while i have nobody. Benching siggy and his 13 point haul is going to cost me my first victory of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭dahat

5 behind and it comes down to

ME Fab and Costa v His Lovren and Jovetic.

Quietly confident.

Ahead 46-32 in my tie. We both have Sterling and Costa so it's his Azpi and Lovren vs my Dzeko, Cahill and Krul. Barring a disaster I should be off to a winning start.

At the end of day 1 Mr. P's InanimateCarbonJ-Rod team lead my own gerry hattricks 35 points to 31. Tomorrow its lovren, sterling jovetic and silva for me vs coutinho for him but he also has fabregas and costa on monday night while i have nobody. Benching siggy and his 13 point haul is going to cost me my first victory of the season

It's anyone's game really. I'll be trailing come Monday so it's just a matter of by how much. I'd rather be leading than chasing going into a Monday night game but thems the breaks.

updated first post with boardsie names

Brilliant :D Who needs the Premier League anyway where tabloids will be hounding us, much prefer the local papers telling the real stories :pac:

Good work finnharpsboy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Haha great stuff fhb! In a decent position to cause an upset with a 14 point lead but anything could still happen, would be nice to kick off the season with a win!

5 pets behind and it lines up like this.

Lovren +Jovetic and 5pts versus my Fabregas and Costa, looking 70/30 in Monkstown Hoops favour.

• Advertisement

dahat wrote: »
    5 pets behind and it lines up like this.

Lovren +Jovetic and 5pts versus my Fabregas and Costa, looking 70/30 in Monkstown Hoops favour.

an early upset on the cards perhaps?

an early upset on the cards perhaps?

Yep. Looks like it unfortunately. Guess if Saints score it might help but not overly confident.

No Siggy no win it seems.

Yep. Looks like it unfortunately. Guess if Saints score it might help but not overly confident.

first sub on my bench and he wont be making an appearance either, looks like Mr.P will be taking my scalp :pac:

first sub on my bench and he wont be making an appearance either, looks like Mr.P will be taking my scalp

League 1 Week 1.....No Siggy no win....

Bad start though, Lost or losing all my H2H

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

The plucky underdogs 😄;-)

100% of us have rooney and 100% of us captained rooney

all my lads have played this week, giving me a total of 57 it looks like, with me making a howler opting for sanogo over siggy, leaving him and his precious 13 points on the bench.
    Mr.Prodston's Fábregas and Costa scare me though and if they run riot tomorrow night that 20 point gap could easily be closed, leaving me with a restless nights sleep tonight i suspect.

50-48 to me. Comes down to the Chelsea game, he has Costa/Terry I have Costa/Fabregas, could go either way!

all my lads have played this week, giving me a total of 57 it looks like, with me making a howler opting for sanogo over siggy, leaving him and his precious 13 points on the bench.
    Mr.Prodston's Fábregas and Costa scare me though and if they run riot tomorrow night that 20 point gap could easily be closed, leaving me with a restless nights sleep tonight i suspect.

I'll be sleeping soundly tonight knowing there's no way I'll be making up 20 points. 10 points sure it could happen, 15 maybe with a bit of luck but 20? It'd take a miracle.

• Advertisement

I'll be sleeping soundly tonight knowing there's no way I'll be making up 20 points. 10 points sure it could happen, 15 maybe with a bit of luck but 20? It'd take a miracle.

theres every chance.... costa gets 2, fab 1 assist and a clean sheet, a couple of bps and both playing more than 60 mins and youve 20+ :(

Advertisement