Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 Head to Head

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Up against the league leader this week in this, hopefully I can do the chasing pack a favour!

He only has Aguero and Chambers definitely out and his transfer is made already which obviously is Aguero out given his current cash in the bank balance of 4.6m.

I will probably take a -4 so up against it already!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hackers wrote: »
    Up against the league leader this week in this, hopefully I can do the chasing pack a favour!

If you wouldn't mind. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I lead MonkstownHoop 54-36(-8) with my De Gea, Siggy, Bony and Mirallas vs Siggy and Baines.

So Baines has a lot of work to do on Monday to stop me winning

• Registered Users Posts: 16,667 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Really competitive this division, looks like the top 6/7 will win again this gw.

I'm finding it hard to bridge the gap from 7th.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

dahat wrote: »
    Really competitive this division, looks like the top 6/7 will win again this gw.

I'm finding it hard to bridge the gap from 7th.

I'm finding it hard to bridge the gap from last :pac:

• Advertisement

My game against the leader is as good as over. I'm 3 points behind but he has Downing coming in off the bench with 10.

He also has Bony, Barkley and Naylor left to play while I have Siggy, Kane and Green. Would need at least 4 goals to even have a chance!!

i think im leading by 3 after todays games and bonus points, im all out Captain Bob (amkar championov) has yun left.
    hopefully no CS, no bonus points, no assists, no goals and a yellow or red card for him please.

I've won against Christy Browne. 3 wins in a row now after losing 3 in a row before that. Itsnotmyfault up next and we have only 6 players in common having looked at his team. A great track record though, 2 top 1k finishes!

A win by 2pts for bottom of the table Gerry-Hattricks against 4th place amkar championov, that's 2 wins in the last 3 for me.....
    Next up is The Bojanna Davison's in a top v bottom clash, my speciality :pac:

The beginning of a tough xmas schedule for my boys starts next weekend so this week the chairman is treating us to a day out go karting, followed by dinner then on for some refreshments in the local public house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭biscuits1988

Another win and now gone 9 points clear at the top and 12 clear of 4th.

Continuing to get a fairly sizable portion of luck (punt on Barkley working out, Downing coming off the bench etc)... Not that I'm complaining!

Just outside the top 1000 now, and 80th in Ireland (:eek:). Hopefully I can keep the momentum going for another while!

• Advertisement

I've still got you in my sights Biscuits1988. Up to 2nd place on 33 the same number of league points and 945 overall points as SantryRed.

I'm glad there's a 3 point gap to 4th now but there's 5 on 27 just waiting to mount a challenge but I'm focusing on maintaining position and waiting for Biscuits1988 to falter. Pulling further away from the chasing pack is more important at this point.

Up against Hackers this week in what will be a very tough challenge. Win that and I'm in a very good place going into Christmas.

It was looking good for me at one stage but Barkley finished me off completely and then Downing coming in made it a non contest in the end!
    Another win and now gone 9 points clear at the top and 12 clear of 4th.

Continuing to get a fairly sizable portion of luck (punt on Barkley working out, Downing coming off the bench etc)... Not that I'm complaining!

Just outside the top 1000 now, and 80th in Ireland (:eek:). Hopefully I can keep the momentum going for another while!

I badly need to win this one, down to 10th from 6th after the weekend. On 24 points now and with 3rd on 33 points I cant afford too many more defeats
    I've still got you in my sights Biscuits1988. Up to 2nd place on 33 the same number of league points and 945 overall points as SantryRed.

I'm glad there's a 3 point gap to 4th now but there's 5 on 27 just waiting to mount a challenge but I'm focusing on maintaining position and waiting for Biscuits1988 to falter. Pulling further away from the chasing pack is more important at this point.

Up against Hackers this week in what will be a very tough challenge. Win that and I'm in a very good place going into Christmas.

3 of my next 4 are against teams in the top half, bojanna davisons 1st, craggy islanders 8th, locusts 19th, and the one he has been waiting for since gw1, Mr. P's InanimateCarbonJ-Rod 2nd.

My boys are hopeful of 8 good points from the festive period

3 of my next 4 are against teams in the top half, bojanna davisons 1st, craggy islanders 8th, locusts 19th, and the one he has been waiting for since gw1, Mr. P's InanimateCarbonJ-Rod 2nd.

My boys are hopeful of 8 good points from the festive period

It was the early kick up the arse my lads needed but nobody does the double over InanimateCarbonJ-Rod, hopefully.

Win against The Bojanna Davisons though and I'll bring a nice vintage red wine for our post match drink :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Jaysis didn't realise I was doing so poorly in this:o

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Jaysis didn't realise I was doing so poorly in this:o

not as poorly as me :p

in the 1st v 20th battle i lead by 24 (23 +1 off the bench) with 4 to go while the bojanna davisons have 7 to go.
    the differences: his pantillimon, terry, chambers, giroud and capt hazard vs my sterling and hazard

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

potential giant killing

giroud and pantillimon win it for him :( bottom on xmas day for my boys, not a good omen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I need 6 points from Terry and Costa to win my match up. Haven't been getting much luck in this with the teams I've been coming up against :pac:

I see I play Bojanna Davidsons on GW 19 and 38. Could be interesting if I can win some games again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

SantryRed wrote: »
    I need 6 points from Terry and Costa to win my match up. Haven't been getting much luck in this with the teams I've been coming up against :pac:

I see I play Bojanna Davidsons on GW 19 and 38. Could be interesting if I can win some games again!

I need terry and costa to get 5 or less so....i make you favourite.

AdpRo wrote: »
    I need terry and costa to get 5 or less so....i make you favourite.

hes playing weetabix no?

hes playing weetabix no?

Yip, that's me in a previous life!

Yip, that's me in a previous life!

your not doing too bad only 2 wins off promotion places

your not doing too bad only 2 wins off promotion places

Started off terrible in both this and overall game but on a decent run the last 5 wks, up from 507k to 41k in 5 wks, long may it continue. Still in with a chance of promotion here as well.

SantryRed wrote: »

At least it's over nice and early, nothing worse than thinking you have a chance for 89 mins only for a last min goal to win it for your opponent!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

At least it's over nice and early, nothing worse than thinking you have a chance for 89 mins only for a last min goal to win it for your opponent!!

Still think Costa could get a red :pac:

that terry goal finishes me off, Bojanna davisons showing why they are top of the table

• Advertisement

Lost to itsnotmyfault 92-69. I have the second highest points total in the league yet I'm in 8th, teams with over 100 points less than me are ahead of me! I face the departed HighClass next in an absolute must-win.

Advertisement