Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Premier League Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

CSF wrote: »
    Much needed win, hoping another this weekend could get me out of the bottom 3

Im with you on that, i just got out of the relegation zone for the first time this season

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Slipped down to 19th :( Those narrow defeats and the draw in the last few weeks have really hurt. Have a a better points total than most of the people around me, just unlucky with fixtures.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

It's us this week, good luck, i'm only making the 1 xfer and heading out for an evening on the gargle. Hopefully not destroy my team when i land home :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Up against bottom side Leeds the Way this week, but he has been extremely unlucky to lose a lot of matches by small margins so nothing taken for granted.

A win could push me into the Champions League spots though.

Captain choice will be crucial this week in H2Hs.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭ronan.h

FHFC wrote: »
    Up against bottom side Leeds the Way this week, but he has been extremely unlucky to lose a lot of matches by small margins so nothing taken for granted.

A win could push me into the Champions League spots though.

Captain choice will be crucial this week in H2Hs.

Every week done in by ADM - god I hate him - enjoying down here all my own though ☺

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

on a 2 game winning streak to get me up to 14th. Mid table beckons if I can get another win. The last time I was on a 2 game winning streak I lost the next 5 though:eek:

ronan.h wrote: »
    Every week done in by ADM - god I hate him - enjoying down here all my own though ☺

I don't have him you'll be glad to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Up against Sciencenerd this week. Teams look similar but I fully expect mine to crush his.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Gameweek 10 and we have some top top top fixtures this week with first against fifth (me v irish son) and second v third (gillespie road v iago)

And it's live!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Up against Game of Throw-ins. Very simialr teams.

It's down to his De Gea vs my Krul Ivanovic
    ...................... PvA ............. Wilson
    ...................... Dummet ....... Ivanovic Krul
    ...................... Sterling ........ Chadli
    which is about even I'd say.
    It could all comes down to his Bertrand vs my Clyne :pac:.

• Advertisement

iroced wrote: »
    Up against Game of Throw-ins. Very simialr teams.

It's down to his De Gea vs my Krul Ivanovic
    ...................... PvA ............. Wilson
    ...................... Dummet ....... Ivanovic Krul
    ...................... Sterling ........ Chadli
    which is about even I'd say.
    It could all comes down to his Bertrand vs my Clyne :pac:.

That's Zarquon. He arrived onto the forum at the start of the season in a blaze of glory stating he'd easily finish in the top 10k I think it was but hasn't been seen since!

Lemlin wrote: »
    Up against Sciencenerd this week. Teams look similar but I fully expect mine to crush his.

Jaysis :(

Jaysis :(

Yep, I sent the lads out telling them I want to see blood stained jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Well i dont see Mannone getting 7pts+ for me so i think you got it this week ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I'll win this week unless Di Maria scores a minimum of 12. I have a 12 point lead and have Milner and Aguero to play. This weeks rival (Dearg???) has Aguero and DiMaria to go.

ronan.h wrote: »

Think its game over for ya again this week. And mainly down to the man I sold ADM for. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Having an absolute mare this week - only 22 points with Guzan, Kaboul, Di Maria and Aguero (c) to play.

Given that irish son is on 57 with Eriksen and Aguero to play I think it is a safe assumption that he has the win.

Congrats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Having an absolute mare this week - only 22 points with Guzan, Kaboul, Di Maria and Aguero (c) to play.

Given that irish son is on 57 with Eriksen and Aguero to play I think it is a safe assumption that he has the win.

Congrats!

Yeah looking good for me, you'd probably need something special from Di Maria to beat me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I'll win this week unless Di Maria scores a minimum of 12. I have a 12 point lead and have Milner and Aguero to play. This weeks rival (Dearg???) has Aguero and DiMaria to go.

Yea thats me. Sanchez was the difference, can't see di Maria getting too many points so you're looking good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Yea thats me. Sanchez was the difference, can't see di Maria getting too many points so you're looking good.

That's three points wrapped up for me:)

Moves me onto 18 points, sooner or later has lost this week so the leaders will be on 21 points after this week.
    Very early days but nice to be in the mix.

• Advertisement

Think me and Lemlin are set to draw, my second. I can't buy a win in this bloody league :(

Think me and Lemlin are set to draw, my second. I can't buy a win in this bloody league :(

Will you not win by 4? Aguero is on for two bonus which will put you on 62. I'll finish on 58.

Lemlin wrote: »
    Will you not win by 4? Aguero is on for two bonus which will put you on 62. I'll finish on 58.

Took a -4 to get in sanchez

Took a -4 to get in sanchez

Excellent. I didn't expect to get that point. Will take it.

Could be up to 4th now if current results stand after tomorrow.

Despite my misery week I'm leading Zarquon by 10 pts. He has PvA left while I'm done. I won't count my chickens yet though...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,984 ✭✭✭✭CSF

daithijjj wrote: »
    Well i dont see Mannone getting 7pts+ for me so i think you got it this week ;)

Yeah looks somewhat decent possibility for me to finally escape that dreaded bottom 3

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Beaten 89 72 this week by Thunderdog( well Done) he captained sanchez and I captained costa. On 12 pts and still close to the drop zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,984 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Beaten 89 72 this week by Thunderdog( well Done) he captained sanchez and I captained costa. On 12 pts and still close to the drop zone.
    My 12 points and close to the drop zone is taking a much more positive tone this week. Against Roryc this week, hopefully I can make it 3 wins in a row.

• Advertisement

iroced wrote: »
    Despite my misery week I'm leading Zarquon by 10 pts. He has PvA left while I'm done. I won't count my chickens yet though...
    Got worried when I saw PvA assisted for the Sunderland goal and they had the CS at HT...
    Realised later he went out injured. They lost their CS anyway.

A "consoling" win considering my miserable score.

Facing Swiper this week.

Advertisement