Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CS GO

Options
1212223242527»

Comments

Danger781 wrote: »
    Surprised nobody has mentioned the new update yet...

Only saw it now. If I'm understanding this correctly Prime Account sounds like a great way to prevent cheaters. The game has enough players at this stage to split the player pool.

Interesting to dump Inferno. I actually rarely play it anymore. The map is too tight for my liking and most T's don't really know how to play it. They tend to bunch up on mid and banana and get zero map control.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Love the Prime Account idea. I've found myself struggle to enjoy games recently with a slew of absurd insta-headshot games with a bunch of really suspicious dudes.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭vlad2009

Anyone around the GN4 level? I need sensible people to play with.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

papu wrote: »
    Yeah bullets are shot from peoples foreheads, so you can play headshot positions and still shoot.

Real life CS aim
    resize.php?name=LzM3OC9UaGUtVG9vdGgtRmFpcnktd2lsbC1oYXZlLWEtbG90LW9mLXdvcmstNTM4ZDY0YzY3YzkyOS5qcGc=&w=550&h=1200

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

The frustration is real
    385882.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Eddiequigz

hey add me on steam if you want to play cs daily im gn4 i cant post the link but my name is eddiequigz so add me

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Anyone else noticing really poor connection to Valves official servers? Used to play CSS on London based servers with a very managable 12-20ms but constant 65ms+ is rather lacklustre.

Appears to be because we're forced to go to Lux when theres an obvious case for UK/FR servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

So do people still play CSGO around here? :)

The number of Irish people on my friends list still playing GO seems to be getting smaller, could do with a few more for MM! http://steamcommunity.com/id/danger781

I'm LE at the moment but not sure I deserve it :pac:

Play with a few IRL friends and a few others I've met through the game..

Danger781 wrote: »
    So do people still play CSGO around here? :)

The number of Irish people on my friends list still playing GO seems to be getting smaller, could do with a few more for MM! http://steamcommunity.com/id/danger781

I'm LE at the moment but not sure I deserve it :pac:

Play with a few IRL friends and a few others I've met through the game..

After 20 or so years, I think I have given up CS :(

Overwatch has filled the void.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tazzzZ

added you there danger.

I still play regularly. Am global on my main and supreme on my second/smurf acc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

tazzzZ wrote: »
    and supreme on my second/smurf acc.

57843759.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tazzzZ

in fairness its hardly a smurf when im supreme. I dont try to lose to get lower ranks or that. I just play and havent gotten it to global just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    57843759.jpg

It's nowhere near as bad anymore with prime

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I still come across a fair few suspicious accounts at GN4

Advertisement