Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CS GO

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Danger781 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I played with you the other day if you are Calvoo (My IGN is Fluke). There was no hackers or boosters in that game. I don't even recall seeing any smurfs. We simply got stomped. This is going to sound salty as balls (not my intention) but if I remember correctly you bottom-fragged that game somewhere in the region of 10 kills..

We just get rekt sometimes - It happens.

Nope that's not me! My steam is The Party :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Nope that's not me! My steam is The Party :P

Oops :D

Easy mistake considering your boards name :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

ECDDFB779A26BD7E2071E48240482CA74C3BCB4E

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

By the same logic you only got where you are thanks to the occasional game where you were pulled through by people who were much better than you.

WE FOUND YOU FOUR CHAMPIONS, YOU RETARD
    "CLICK TO GAIN RANK"

It averages out. However, we have a tendency to assume our successes are entirely our responsibility and our failures are someone elses.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

I know its just a joke but this attitude annoys me. It's really prevalent on reddit.

"OMG Solo queuing is awful because everyone but me is a toxic retard, so I'm just as toxic back to them!!!!!!"

Something is not right here

• Advertisement

Been a rough two days for CS.. Think I'm on 4 or 5 game losing streak at the moment..

I really do enjoy playing with my friends but it frustrates me when they can't follow simple instructions :( Plenty of game I absolutely carried.. I'm talking 30+ kills and we still lose because my friends lose a 4 on 1..

Been a rough two days for CS.. Think I'm on 4 or 5 game losing streak at the moment..

I really do enjoy playing with my friends but it frustrates me when they can't follow simple instructions :( Plenty of game I absolutely carried.. I'm talking 30+ kills and we still lose because my friends lose a 4 on 1..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Danger781 wrote: »

What drives me nuts is the lack of game sense some people have. The amount of times we've stormed a bombsite (say mirage) with 5 still alive and I go to plant and get rekt from CT because nobody is giving any cover at all while I plant. All 4 of them instead are standing in a corner (firebox, tetris, sandwich) with no crossfire for anywhere.

The other thing that drives me nuts is when people peek one by one and all die rather than together so they can get the re-frag.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Sols12

Hi - I'm looking for people to play CSGO with. I've amassed almost 600hours at this stage and after the whole mass de-rank situation went from LE to MG2. Currently reside as a MG1 having had 2 people rage quit in the last 2 games and got demoted so looking for a few solid players who wont turn into rage quit "Russians" :D

Add:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Sols12 wrote: »
    Hi - I'm looking for people to play CSGO with. I've amassed almost 600hours at this stage and after the whole mass de-rank situation went from LE to MG2. Currently reside as a MG1 having had 2 people rage quit in the last 2 games and got demoted so looking for a few solid players who wont turn into rage quit "Russians" :D

Add:

Added you there mate. I'm DMG currently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Nuke is back finally.

I can't say I'm very excited by this operation. Rehash of old ideas.

Orizio wrote: »

I'm relatively new to CSGO, coming from ye old CS - these things happen regularly, it seems? Really looks like something drummed up by the marketing department to part teenagers from their money without really having to actually provide anything in return.

Zillah wrote: »
    I'm relatively new to CSGO, coming from ye old CS - these things happen regularly, it seems? Really looks like something drummed up by the marketing department to part teenagers from their money without really having to actually provide anything in return.

This is the seventh operation. They have more content each time. A bunch of maps along with a new crate drop. Missions are a relatively new addition. I think I'm getting bored of csgo after ~1200 hours. I want my 10 euro back.

I think I'm getting bored of csgo after ~1200 hours. I want my 10 euro back.

Highway robbery.

Anyone following the S1mple/NA 'drama' or is the competitive scene of little interest to people on boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Orizio wrote: »
    Anyone following the S1mple/NA 'drama' or is the competitive scene of little interest to people on boards?

What's the drama? Other than he joined Liquid?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

What's the drama? Other than he joined Liquid?

There's a recording of Freakazoid abusing s1mple on teamspeak, stewie too.

Supposedly s1mple has had a time leaving his friends and family to move there.

It's ironic because freakazoid did some some anti-bullying video.

C9 play Liquid tonight so extra juicy, my bet is freakazoid bottom frags.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Ryan (freakazoid) is actually a stereotypical 2 faced american douchebag , no surprises there really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

papu wrote: »
    Ryan (freakazoid) is actually a stereotypical 2 faced american douchebag , no surprises there really.

Wait what? But his mom on his stream said he's lovely :pac:

Watched some 6 min video of them talking ****. What a waste of time. Two cs players talking **** to each other. What's new.

I just watched the opening of thorin's 27 minute video on this. He calls freakazoid a meat-head and trashy amongst other things straight away. The hypocrisy.

Yeah Freak was pretty tame. He is actually a pretty **** ****-talker. Pretty funny that S1mple had no idea who was speaking to him. :pac:

Anyway C9 slowly losing their reputation, both Freak and S2K look like turds after the last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

It was tame enough alright but the part about having no friends was said with a bit of malice and it constitutes bullying I think considering the kid just moved over and probably hasn't yet.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's pretty fun content to have missions on new maps and you can sell the drops you get to easily make more than you spent. I started it a few minutes ago and already sold a standard case drop for 3 euro when the operation is not even twice that. Yeah it's about making money :p

It's pretty fun content to have missions on new maps and you can sell the drops you get to easily make more than you spent. I started it a few minutes ago and already sold a standard case drop for 3 euro when the operation is not even twice that. Yeah it's about making money :p

Weird. I presume Valve take a commission on all of these sales, too! Clever buggers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah they sure do - I think about 15% and hundreds of thousands of sales happen very fast. They are printing money.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

anyone around the mg2+ level add me on steam smarven

I play with challengemaster from here a bit, think were both mge at the moment would be good to get a few more heads involved, we usually win most games if we have a semi decent teammates who knows his arse from elbow!

pittsburgh wrote: »
    anyone around the mg2+ level add me on steam smarven

I play with challengemaster from here a bit, think were both mge at the moment would be good to get a few more heads involved, we usually win most games if we have a semi decent teammates who knows his arse from elbow!

How do people actually organise all getting on to the same server together at the same time?

Anyway I'm MG2 but won't get involved until I get my new mic headset next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

How do people actually organise all getting on to the same server together at the same time?

Anyway I'm MG2 but won't get involved until I get my new mic headset next week.

steam message > Create lobby > invite :p

Advertisement