Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭Xenoronin

Could I get an add? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 McSteve87

Could I get added as well? Thank you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 norp

Add me to the list, Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Lads one of the guys on hangouts who passed on invites is selling his OnePlus .His username here is Iboards if any of ye are interested ,he has it on adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

Yabba, What do you mean by 'hangouts'? are they Google ones? one plus specific?

• Advertisement

WezzyB wrote: »

Yeah Google hangouts,they are a group of people who have helped most on here with invites.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭iBoards

WezzyB wrote: »

We are a bunch of guys and gals who put together a google hangout rather than sticking to a thread in their own one plus forum. Most of us followed the 1+1 it from the beginning, lots of KitKat members and a moderator from the OnePlus forum.

We all got our devices and as we took care of our hangouts members we had spare invites and shared them with Yaba & Blade here to give to you guys......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

I've never seen the oneplus one in the flesh. Size should be just about OK as I have big hands. My only concern is the chrome band which looks a bit too iPhone 3Gish for my liking. Does it scratch easily and is it flush with the rest of the casing? Some iPhone 3Gs has badly fitting chrome bands with sharp edges where it met the plastic back.

I'm kind of tempted to wait for the Nexus 6 which is probably due in October.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Remove me from the list please. Yellow hue issue has turned me off this phone big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭FaganJr

Can I be added to the list please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Sam Mac wrote: »
    Remove me from the list please. Yellow hue issue has turned me off this phone big time.

You know you can completely set the white balance and do your own calibrations on the screen? Loads of people have presets too if you want to try em out.
    It's 'warm' out of the box as thats the default setting only.

The yellow banding can be sorted with any uv light

• Registered Users Posts: 10 drtonic49

May I be added to the list also..?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭emo72

how come beardos invites skipped loads of people?

emo72 wrote: »
    how come beardos invites skipped loads of people?

Its explained in previous posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Can you add me to the list as well please.

Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭crazydom

Can you please add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dzelionis

I need one invite aswell, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭bazery

I've moved up a few places. Are there any invites coming. The list hasn't moved along in a fair while

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

There was a mad flurry of invites last week but that seems to have stopped again.
    Hopefully all of us who got our phones now will start to get some invites to share.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭bazery

Hopefully. The missus wouldn't allow me a new phone until this came along. So hoping to get it for my 30th. How long is shipping time?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Apparently they have stopped giving out invites for a couple or weeks going by the official forums, due to them needing to catch up on orders and get parts restocked on production lines etc.

We haven't received any invites since the 25th.As tinie mentioned there is supposed to be a stop on them until OnePlus can catch up with production needs.
    Be great if we could get a burst of invites like last week again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 drtonic49

dang, missed the thing about minimum 50 posts... :( registered a while back and never bothered my behind posting...

sorry for asking without meeting the requirements...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

im sure there might be a few for the people who have lower posts

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

crazydom wrote: »
    Please add me. I don't have many posts but I've been around with a while and am genuine in wanting this phone for myself (Just sold my S4) Would greatly appreciate the invite and will be willing to help others.
    Can you please add me.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=91520648#post91520648

OP Crazydom is spamming to try and increase is his PostCount. I would suggest you keep him off the list until he desists from such behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

Please take me off the list

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭crazydom

That is not a fair comment, I have been on Boards since 2007, I have met the criteria for the entry to the list. I am not a new account to boards just looking to get a phone and leave. I meet the requirements that were set by the moderator. If you want to remove me after meeting all of your requirements and no stipulation on how recent the posts should be then by all means that is your prerogative. But let it be known that I am 100% within the rules of this list. I am genuine and just want this phone. Not for resale as I said before but for my own personal use!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

That is not a fair comment, I have been on Boards since 2007, I have met the criteria for the entry to the list. I am not a new account to boards just looking to get a phone and leave. I meet the requirements that were set by the moderator. If you want to remove me after meeting all of your requirements and no stipulation on how recent the posts should be then by all means that is your prerogative. But let it be known that I am 100% within the rules of this list. I am genuine and just want this phone. Not for resale as I said before but for my own personal use!
    Yeah great, that's all and well, but I'm getting the impression off you that you want priority of an invite for whatever reason. You need to wait your turn for an invite as many others are ahead of you on the list.
    If your that desperate for the phone, buy it off a Chinese seller website like others here have done.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭dre_jspeed

Can you add me to the list. Please and thank you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

ED E wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=91520648#post91520648

OP Crazydom is spamming to try and increase is his PostCount. I would suggest you keep him off the list until he desists from such behaviour.

He meets the criteria and should remain on the list I think.
    Looking at his posts they seem to be far from spam

Advertisement