Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 WillPainter

Add me to the list please!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,797 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Can i get added to the list please

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

I'd like to be added to the list as well if possible.

Thanks guys

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Can I be added to the list please?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭FaganJr

Hi Guys

You can remove me from the list

I met Crazydom today and bought his beautiful OPO 64GB Sandstone black International version. WOW! What a phone and a really genuine guy, was a pleasure to do business with. He sold for what he paid, with receipts, warranty etc.

A truely genuine Boardsie!

Thanks Man!

PS When I get an invite, I will pass along here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭crazydom

FaganJr wrote: »
    Hi Guys

You can remove me from the list

I met Crazydom today and bought his beautiful OPO 64GB Sandstone black International version. WOW! What a phone and a really genuine guy, was a pleasure to do business with. He sold for what he paid, with receipts, warranty etc.

A truely genuine Boardsie!

Thanks Man!

PS When I get an invite, I will pass along here!

That goes both ways, a pleasure to do business with. I hope anyone who is thinking of buying or selling something with you reads this.
    On time, professional and a decent guy!
    I hope you really enjoy your phone, and make sure and keep in touch over pm.
    Enjoy the phone that cannot be gotten!

Later!

Crazydom!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I will update the list in about an hour.I have an invite to pass on and have PMed next inline.

Edit:
    List updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Shaun Plays Games

I just got my invite but it says they dont ship to ireland? How did everyone else get past this?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,932 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I just got my invite but it says they dont ship to ireland? How did everyone else get past this?

You have to use parcel motel.

Is that not still shipping to ireland though? Sorry ive never used parcel motel before :P

• Advertisement

make sure you are on the UK site(union jack bottom right corner) and then use Parcel Motel.Very straightforward,use parcel motel address as shipping and billing address.
    parcel motel is in Antrim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Is that not still shipping to ireland though? Sorry ive never used parcel motel before :P
    do you have a parcel motel account? you have to have one for your pin code and phone number to be able to use it.

Thanks :) Do you need top register a card with parcel motel or can you just pay for it when it comes?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭SteM

My M7 just went head first into lough derg 😢. Please add me to the invite list (and say a prayer for my M7).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Please add me to the invite list also, cheers..

Thanks :) Do you need top register a card with parcel motel or can you just pay for it when it comes?
    do you have a parcel motel account?

Yeah I just made one. Sorry for all the hassle but when I put in my details in on paypal it says 'We couldn't complete your purchase, because the card issuer declined the card Visa-xxxx

ok if you just made one then I dont know if you got your pm number? did you? i had to wait for mine on my card afaik.
    you can ring your banks fraud division and tell them you plan on buying the phone and they should clear it. I know my bank did the same but I was able to order mine within 5 mins of talking to them

Just cleared it, thanks very much for all your help <3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

yabadabado wrote: »
    make sure you are on the UK site(union jack bottom right corner) and then use Parcel Motel.Very straightforward,use parcel motel address as shipping and billing address.
    parcel motel is in Antrim.

Just a note to add: I only used PM for my shipping address not my billing and that worked fine with the OnePlus guys.

• Advertisement

Did you use the same shipping and billing adress?

Once Parcel Motel is the shipping address it looks like your sound.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

If there is an invite going I'd appreciate one :-)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mynamewasgone!

I used my correct billing address and parcel motel address as the shipping address.

Thanks for everyones help. Just have to wait for the bank to do something with my card. Will share invites here when I receive them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭return guide

Thanks to Yabadadoo for all you help and to Sham 69 ( old enough to remember them :cool: ) for the invite

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Can I be added to the list please? Cheers!

21 people now sorted on the list.The sooner Oneplus get the finger out and start passing out the shareable invites the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Yep, there for a bit and would love one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

Count me in. Would love an invite.

Advertisement