Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Options
196979899100102»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Is there anyway of predicting availability? It's been out of stock for about 10 days now.
    I imagine with the OnePlusTwo launching tomorrow, OnePlusOne stock will be low and might dry up fairly quickly...

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭ItsAnEasyGame

Welcome back old friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Are we going with a new thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

fixxxer wrote: »
    Are we going with a new thread?
    I dunno about yaba, but last one got to be a bit of a pain. loads who said they wanted one, didnt end up using invites and the likes. Ill help out if anyone wants to start but there is no way I could do it on my own

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

daytob wrote:
    I dunno about yaba, but last one got to be a bit of a pain. loads who said they wanted one, didnt end up using invites and the likes. Ill help out if anyone wants to start but there is no way I could do it on my own

I couldn't run it but would be happy to help in any way. It was the only way I could get one last year. I sympathise with the time wasters comment though. I brought all my invites back to the thread but I think less than a third were used even though people were quick to snap them up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

fixxxer wrote: »
    I couldn't run it but would be happy to help in any way. It was the only way I could get one last year. I sympathise with the time wasters comment though. I brought all my invites back to the thread but I think less than a third were used even though people were quick to snap them up.

Well my invites will be going back to Boards! Be in a thread or via people asking. I'm happy to help out in a new thread if needed.

Oh and thanks Yaba! You got me hooked up so fast last time! I would love to return the karma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭june2015

If anyone gets an invite I'd really appreciate it. I'll share my invites back here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

daytob wrote: »

The majority were sound but a few people acted the bollix on the last one,taking invites and not using them and others not answering PM's at all.

I will help out if a list is done up,I wont have as much time to help but will give a hand and it would be mostly evenings and weekends.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

june2015 wrote: »
    If anyone gets an invite I'd really appreciate it. I'll share my invites back here too.

Same here I'll be looking to get the 16gb version and I will re share on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Darren 83

I was looking to get the One plus One, would I be waiting long to get a invite for the One Plus two?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Darren 83 wrote: »
    I was looking to get the One plus One, would I be waiting long to get a invite for the One Plus two?

We don't know, no one does... However, the big rollout is suppose to start this weekend. ... But people on the oneplus forum who were posting will get em first so it could be a while if you're not working it over there too.

Advertisement