Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Hi yabadabado, you can take me off the invite list too, i got one elsewhere (my OPO was delivered to parcel motel yesterday so should be arriving in my locker today). :)

i'll PM you whenever I get spare invites to pass on.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭reb73

The poster above you has asked, but if he doesn't want it, you're next

Replied to your PM.. If you want to offer it to any of the names on the list above me, that should be fine (webels through to dubal). But I'm certainly ahead of chabsey in the invite list :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭chabsey

Got an invite, ordered! Thanks Yabba.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

Please add me to the list. Thanks a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

yabadabado wrote: »
    Few invites coming shortly.

Thanks so much!!

You can put me down as a 'plus one' owner .. See what I did there???

Thanks so much for the invite and for your help!

Will pass any invites I get back the waiting list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

Invite received from safetyboy and OneplusOne ordered, will pass along any invites I receive. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Ok folks ,I have PM'ed a lot of people on the list and received no replies.SO I have one invite to pass out now.If you are on the list ,send me a PM and its yours.
    Fisrt come first served.

This invite must be used today so dont ask for it unless you will use it within the next few hours.

EDIT :This one is used.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭safetyboy

I might have one left if my bro doesnt use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,815 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Ok folks ,I have PM'ed a lot of people on the list and received no replies.SO I have one invite to pass out now.If you are on the list ,send me a PM and its yours.
    Fisrt come first served.

This invite must be used today so dont ask for it unless you will use it within the next few hours.

I'd love to take it now but unfortunately I won't have the money to buy until late next week and I wouldn't like to see the invite wasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭reb73

Fisrt come first served.

I'm on the list.. Got an invite earlier but looks to have been claimed by someone else already, so still on the lookout..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Hoser

invite sent to Optimum, next one on the list. thx

Hoser wrote: »
    invite sent to Optimum, next one on the list. thx

I just sent him one too so there should be an extra

Lads ,what ye reckon is a fair amount of time to wait for a reply to a PM?I know people aren't able to log on all the time but these invites only last 24 hrs so I reckon if you have given some 3 or 4 hours without reply it time to pass on the invite.
    fair enough ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Yeah id move on. They seem to be coming a lot quicker now so they won't be left waiting that long on another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Davarus Walrus

Invite received and used from yabadabado/hangouts. Thanks!

I'll forward on any invites I receive to yabadabado and update the list if needed.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Yeah id move on. They seem to be coming a lot quicker now so they won't be left waiting that long on another one.

The lads on the hangout have been great they have sorted/passed out 10 invites to boards today .11 invites have been shared today so far .
    I will give it until later this evening for some of those people to get back to me but at this stage its not looking like some of them will and we will move down the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

Think I have three invites from email. Pm me ASAP for link, first 3 will get it. Serious buyers please, I don't want these wasted

All codes Sent!!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jonnybegood

I received an invite code, pm me for link.
    If someone wants it.

Code gone

beardo81 wrote: »
    Think I have three invites from email. Pm me ASAP for link, first 3 will get it. Serious buyers please, I don't want these wasted

All codes Sent!!
    Can you PM me the 3 people and I will update the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Optimum

Many thanks for the invites hoser + safetyboy, used hosers as s.boys code said it was expired, waiting on invites to pass on will update when receive..

• Advertisement

Optimum wrote: »
    Many thanks for the invites hoser + safetyboy, used hosers as s.boys code said it was expired, waiting on invites to pass on will update when receive..

dunno what happened there as only 2 were used and handed out, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

I used one of beardos invites. Can be taken off the list and will pass on my invite when I get it.

18 people got sorted out in the last 24hrs.
    The guys on the Hangout list sorted the majority of them.Without them this list would be fooked:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I didnt know you could order this from lanten so you can take me off the list. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭tdow

Thank to yabadabado and everyone on this thread, I've just ordered my phone.

I'll pass on some invites once I get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Pls remove me from the list thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭brimal

I just ordered using an invite provided here. You can remove me from list thanks

Ok guys ,hopefully a few more invites will be available tomorrow.
    I have updated the list.
    I have marked a few names of people who haven't replied to PM's so they can be skipped until they reply ,otherwise they could end up getting several PM's .

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭bazery

This is a great way of getting boardsies the phone. The one plus forum is unbearable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Strange order...

Anyways it's probably good to be waiting, I don't need this and have done enough impulse purchases already.

Please remove me from list.

Advertisement