Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Premier League 2014/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

KevIRL wrote: »
    64 today. Kun capt disaster. Have a few cheap sub's to make is a small consolation but there will be a lot of ton plus scores

Guessing there will be quite a few alright I am on 81 with two Hammers to go but don't have Silva which most seem to and only one Southampton CS thanks to Forster going off.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

Wamble wrote: »
    Benched Ageuro and captained Mane. So far so good.

Fail. Do me proud Sakho

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

jimmii wrote: »
    Nice! Haven't seen you knocking around this thread much before! How do you find it compared the regular game?

I much prefer it. My only gripe is the prize money isn't staggered (i.e. pay 2-5% top players. I think that would encourage a lot more dead money to sign up. Fingers crossed for next season.

Wamble wrote: »
    I much prefer it. My only gripe is the prize money isn't staggered (i.e. pay 2-5% top players. I think that would encourage a lot more dead money to sign up. Fingers crossed for next season.

Yeah I agree pay at least top 10! Also they ended up making up a fair bit I guess it was all tied to the license hopefully next year a higher % of the entry fees goes to the prize pool and that prize pool is distributed further. 10k for first and then 1k for 2nd-19th would be pretty cool! Paying top 5%-10% or so would be nice but I guess that would involve a lot more work on their end so not very likely.

Jones away to Pool or 4 points? Other option would be Cahill but that seems just as dodgy!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Down to 149th. The slide continues. Will likely lose 12 points to bring in ddg, terry, ADM, sterling, fabregas and Sturridge and capt one of them. Team news dependent

Jones away to Pool or 4 points? Other option would be Cahill but that seems just as dodgy!!

4 points all day

92 points sends me up 98 places hoping to crack a ton tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

63pts dropped a good bit after that. Captaining Kun over Kane, as well as losing 3 clean sheets late on, cost me. Some decent replacement options for tomorrow at least. 50pts with 6 to play. Sturridge captain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

manual_man wrote: »
    63pts dropped a good bit after that. Captaining Kun over Kane, as well as losing 3 clean sheets late on, cost me. Some decent replacement options for tomorrow at least. 50pts with 6 to play. Sturridge captain

A similar story for me, 42 points with 6 left. Fancy Sturridge to score today so gonna go with him as captain too.

• Advertisement

Dearg81 wrote: »
    A similar story for me, 42 points with 6 left. Fancy Sturridge to score today so gonna go with him as captain too.

Who are the 6? Hard to know what way the Pool United match is going to go I wouldn't be surprised if LVG tried to keep things quite tight.

Who are the 6? Hard to know what way the Pool United match is going to go I wouldn't be surprised if LVG tried to keep things quite tight.

I have De Gea, Sterling, Sturridge, Fabregas, Hazard and Naismith. I don't rate United, I've seen a lot of their matches lately and think Liverpool could put a few past them if they play their high pressing game.

I have De Gea, Sterling, Sturridge, Fabregas, Hazard and Naismith. I don't rate United, I've seen a lot of their matches lately and think Liverpool could put a few past them if they play their high pressing game.

Would be going Hazard there myself. The Spurs game will have given them a big lift might be now that we start to see the philosophy kicking in! I think we will see a couple of goals but hard to know which way they will go I guess this is one match where the form book goes out the window as they always like to say! Anything could happen really!

Would be going Hazard there myself. The Spurs game will have given them a big lift might be now that we start to see the philosophy kicking in! I think we will see a couple of goals but hard to know which way they will go I guess this is one match where the form book goes out the window as they always like to say! Anything could happen really!

Yea had it on Haz originally but changed it, probably letting my Liverpool bias effect my decision but we'll see. Great score yesterday btw, who have you got left?

Yea had it on Haz originally but changed it, probably letting my Liverpool bias effect my decision but we'll see. Great score yesterday btw, who have you got left?

Dropped it to 87 with Ivan, Fab and Austin to go. 13 points please lads!!

Start a benched adm or keep 3 points?

Start a benched adm or keep 3 points?

Tricky one. It would be so much easier if there were auto sub's! I think I would err of the side of caution and stick with the three. We all know he can do it but it doesn't look like it will happen that often especially from the bench.

Dropped it to 87 with Ivan, Fab and Austin to go. 13 points please lads!!

I'm guessing you just got your tonne jimmi? :)

84 all done here. Happy enough with that!

I'm guessing you just got your tonne jimmi? :)

84 all done here. Happy enough with that!

Yeh 102 that Austin assist did the job! 3rd ton of the season :pac:

down 77 places overall with a score of 84

this game :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

down 77 places overall with a score of 84

this game :rolleyes:

Dropped 30 places with 87 point haul.

Down 60 overnight up exactly 40 for the week.

Ended up on 77 points but have fallen 400 places in the last 2 game weeks to 1392. It could have been worse though as I forgot to make subs last Sunday but kinda got away it as the scoring was so low. Only the 2nd time I've forgotten to make subs which isn't too bad I guess.

Ended up on 77 points but have fallen 400 places in the last 2 game weeks to 1392. It could have been worse though as I forgot to make subs last Sunday but kinda got away it as the scoring was so low. Only the 2nd time I've forgotten to make subs which isn't too bad I guess.

Yeah you can't miss those deadlines I think that's really the only way to make up ground now really.

Austin (c) planning to switch to Kane and then Aguero if Austin blanks is everyone planning similar?

UFPLGW32.jpg

Ended on 59 today and out of top 200 :(

76 moved me up 45 places. Brought game.

Ended on 59 today and out of top 200 :(

Not been a run few weeks for you. Do you have many MD2/3 options?

Not been a run few weeks for you. Do you have many MD2/3 options?

Nope! Aguero and Kane alright although if Kane performs then no aguero

• Advertisement

Nope! Aguero and Kane alright although if Kane performs then no aguero

As captain? I would think most have the same option unfortunately. Top 100 is still a nice aim when you look back in two or three years when 100k+ are playing it will look nice!

Advertisement