Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Premier League 2014/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

94 the team really shared the points around this week! GW rank of 850 moves me just ahead of where I was two weeks ago! Not that keen on how things are looking for next week though.

UFPL_gw28.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

91 points and finally into the top 1000 at 977 :)

Dearg81 wrote: »
    91 points and finally into the top 1000 at 977 :)

Nice one!

Horror show so far! A 0 four 1 pointers and three 2 points! Really need Kompany and Aguero to get some points now or I am bang in trouble!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Giroud, guzan and Robertson did well for me today.

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    Giroud, guzan and Robertson did well for me today.

Giroud the only one who has scored more than 2 for me so far!

EDIT: HOLD ON! Just logged in to see 11 glorious points sitting under Boydy boys name!

31 in the end, up 8 places to 108th.

Drop 3 points and will have Clyne, Terry, Fabregas, Chadli, Eriksen and Kane to play tomorrow. Capt one of them also.

Sturridge, sterling and siggy waiting for MD3

Despite all my 0s, 1s and 2s I went up 80 places!

jimmii wrote: »
    Despite all my 0s, 1s and 2s I went up 80 places!

Always good, cause you have a load of cheap sub's now

KevIRL wrote: »
    Always good, cause you have a load of cheap sub's now

Yeh bench is a bit dodgy though good to be able to see the Chelsea side might have to take a punt on Jones playing. Nice to have so many players to take out so cheaply and still have a well above average score.

• Advertisement

45 after today. Down to 123rd. Will likely lose 8 points to bring in sterling, Sturridge and siggy and capt one of them

Nice to have the three of them waiting to go. I only have Siggy to bring in going to leave the captaincy on Ivan.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

ouch. 57pts all in. Sturridge's(C) miss at the end the difference of 14pts. doubt i'll see much movement on the gameweek

manual_man wrote: »
    ouch. 57pts all in. Sturridge's(C) miss at the end the difference of 14pts. doubt i'll see much movement on the gameweek

60 for me hoping I don't fall too far once it updates!

51 points. As above re Sturridge miss

60 for me hoping I don't fall too far once it updates!

you shouldn't fall with 60. pity about that Sturridge miss would have been quite a nice week for me otherwise

you shouldn't fall with 60. pity about that Sturridge miss would have been quite a nice week for me otherwise

Fall vs my overnight be pretty shocked if I fell over where I started the GW. Still really just treading water though.

Fall vs my overnight be pretty shocked if I fell over where I started the GW. Still really just treading water though.

yeah one of those "meh" gameweeks. you really do need the rub of the green to kick on in this game

yeah one of those "meh" gameweeks. you really do need the rub of the green to kick on in this game

Yeh teams are very similar seems the only way to get ahead is make sure to never miss a deadline or captain change!

Finished the week 117th

• Advertisement

Just Siggy tonight dropped 24 places happy with that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

Benched Ageuro and captained Mane. So far so good.

Wamble wrote: »
    Benched Ageuro and captained Mane. So far so good.

Lets be honest that really wasn't a very good idea.

Lets be honest that really wasn't a very good idea.

Haha, we'll see. I likes a good gamble. Need to make a bold move if I'm to give Kev a run for his money.

Haha, we'll see. I likes a good gamble. Need to make a bold move if I'm to give Kev a run for his money.

Benching Aguero though? How could you be anywhere near Kev if you are doing craziness like that!! I have Mane in FPL but stuck with bloody Tadic & Pelle in Ultimate would swap them both for Mane if I could!!

Benching Aguero though? How could you be anywhere near Kev if you are doing craziness like that!! I have Mane in FPL but stuck with bloody Tadic & Pelle in Ultimate would swap them both for Mane if I could!!

His form man. He's been well out of sorts. And the opposite of Mane. Has to be done sometimes.

His form man. He's been well out of sorts. And the opposite of Mane. Has to be done sometimes.

He was home to a Fosterless West Brom though!! He had more shots than any other last week and his underlying stats are pretty much the same as normal! But fortune favours the brave you got away with one so far! What rank are you?

He was home to a Fosterless West Brom though!! He had more shots than any other last week and his underlying stats are pretty much the same as normal! But fortune favours the brave you got away with one so far! What rank are you?

Nice! Haven't seen you knocking around this thread much before! How do you find it compared the regular game?

• Advertisement

64 today. Kun capt disaster. Have a few cheap sub's to make is a small consolation but there will be a lot of ton plus scores

Advertisement